I knew I had to bring you this.
对他来说意义重大
It meant a lot to him.
是我三年级的老师
她说我长大后
想成为什么人
就能成为什么人
你为卢克做的够多了 索菲娅
You did everything you could with Luke, Sophia.
你做出了牺牲
You sacrificed.
我喜欢和你待在一起
I have loved spending time with you.
有你在我很快乐
You’ve made me very happy.
你怎么这么晚还不睡
What are you doing up so late?
今晚我赢了
I won tonight.
上升到世界第五位了
Puts me fifth in the world.
你真想现在来训我一顿吗
Are you really gonna start on me now?
不
No.
你自己犯的错误 自己吃亏
The mistakes you make are your own.
错误 天啊 妈妈
Mistake? Jesus, Mom!
你冒的这些险
These risks you’re taking…
我不知道是为了什么
I don’t know why.
就是为了不丢掉这个牧场
I’m just trying to keep this ranch in the family.
为了你
For you.
为了我
For me?
是啊
Yeah.
这跟我有什么关系
This isn’t about me.
那你还能住哪儿
Where are you gonna live?
如果没了这牧场 你能去哪儿
If we don’t have this place, where are you gonna go?
你真以为我在乎这个吗
Do you honestly think I give a damn?
你这么做是为了你自己
You’re doing this for yourself.
就八秒钟
It’s eight seconds.
仅此而已
That’s all it is.
而那个女孩才是你余生的伴侣
That girl could be the rest of your life.
索菲娅·丹科吗
Sophia Danko?
是的 我就是
Uh, yes. This is she.
我是豪伊·桑德斯 艾拉·莱文森的律师
My name is Howie Sanders. I’m the attorney for Ira Levinson.
我一直想联♥系♥上你
I’ve been trying to reach you.
怎么了 他还好吗
Uh, yeah. What is it? Is he okay?
不好意思 丹科小姐
I’m sorry, Ms. Danko.
他昨晚深夜去世了
He passed away late last night.
丹科女士
Ms. Danko?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我在
Yeah.
莱文森先生的艺术收藏将于下周拍卖♥♥
Mr. Levinson’s art collection is being auctioned off next week.
私人拍卖♥♥会 受邀才能参加
This is a private auction, and is by invitation only.
艾拉邀请了您参加
And Ira asked if you would attend.
好 我一定来
Yeah, of course.
抱歉临时通知您
I know this is short notice.
但您要知道
But it’s important to know…
他非常喜欢您
he was very fond of you.
我也非常喜欢她
I was very fond of him, too.
我会把详情发给你
Well, I’ll send all the information along.
真高兴能联♥系♥上你
It was nice to finally talk with you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
今晚 我们迎来了世界顶级骑牛手
Tonight we’re gonna be watching the top bull riders in the world.
对尖
Aces.
很抱歉通知您
艾拉·莱文森于十七日去世了
他邀请您参加拍卖♥♥会
豪伊·桑德斯
欢迎来到职业骑牛大赛世界总决赛
This is the one and only PBR!
先来介绍一下十五位参赛选手
Time to meet your top 15 contenders!
领头的是世界排名第一的骑牛手
Being led out by the number-one-ranked bull rider in the world…
来自俄克拉荷马州的杰拉德·米德尔顿
from Oklahoma, Jared Middleton!
他和另一个人
Boy, what a fight it has been…
争得你死我活 他就是来自北卡州的
between him and the man from North Carolina…
卢克·柯林斯
Luke Collins!
这两人为了冠军的对决令人印象深刻
It has been an epic battle between those two for this title!
但是其他选手同样不可小觑
But don’t count out men atop that leaderboard!
现在让我们将目光投向鲨鱼笼
We will now go atop the shark cage…
冠军赛的抓阄结果即将揭晓
for our championship-round draft.
瑞恩·德特伊特 你抽到了”攻击波”
Ryan Dirteater, you will have Smackdown.
待会见
We will see you soon.
接下来是比利·罗宾森 维吉尼亚州的骄子
Now over to Billy Robinson, the talent from Virginia.
比利 看看你抽到哪头牛
Billy, let’s find out what bull you will face.
你将面对”偷袭者” 恭喜你
You are going to face Bushwacker! Congratulations!
接下来是万众瞩目的北卡州明星卢克·柯林斯
Now to the fan favorite from North Carolina, Luke Collins!
卢克 你的命运就在杯中
Luke, your fate is in that cup.
把手伸进去 抽到你要骑的牛
It is time for you to reach in and pull out your bull…
迎战冠军赛
for this championship round.
让我们看看结果
Let’s see what it will be.
卢克 你抽到了”本年度最佳公牛”的
Luke, you will have the number-one contender…
头号♥竞争者
for this year’s World Champion Bucking Bull…
兰戈
Rango!
好了 纳什维尔
Okay, Nashville.
你们知道它是谁
You know who I’m talking about.
拥有九十九次连续背摔记录
With 99 consecutive buck-offs…
正向第一百次发起冲击
and staring down number 100…
它就是世界排名第一的公牛
this is the number-one-ranked bucking bull in the world!
他所做的是竞技体育中很艰难的一件事
He is doing one of the most difficult things in sports…
那就是东山再起
and that is mounting a comeback.
是啊 但卢克·柯林斯斗志昂扬
Yeah, but Luke Collins, he is on PBR fire!
你可以的 坚持住
You got it! Keep riding!
大卫战胜了哥利亚
We have just seen David slay Goliath!
卢克 你在兰戈背上坚持了八秒
Hey, Luke, you made the eight on Rango.
我就知道你是个很棒的牛仔
I knew you were a cowboy.
骑得真不错 小子
One hell of a ride, son, I tell you!
卢克 我们坐下来谈谈生意吧
Luke, we gotta get together now and talk some business.
卢克 你去哪儿
Luke? Luke, where you going?
莱文森艺术品是最大
The Levinson artwork is the largest
且最有价值的私人收藏
and most valuable private collection.
这些画作不仅
Not only are these pieces
来自当地的黑山学院
sourced from local Black Mountain College…
也来自全世界
but the world.
我们可以看到当代艺术家的作品
We’ll look at contemporary modern artists…
比如安迪·沃霍尔 帕特·帕斯洛夫
such as Andy Warhol, Pat Passlof,
还有威廉·德·库宁
and Willem de Kooning.
这些艺术品令人惊叹
These are amazing works of art…
而且风格各不相同 想必各位已经知道
and incredibly diverse, as you already know.
它们从未像这样齐聚一堂
Never been seen in one place like this before.
女士们先生们 感谢各位
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen
参加这次令人瞩目的拍卖♥♥会
for attending this remarkable auction.
请各位就坐
If everyone could take their seats, please.
我知道大家都迫不及待了
I know we are all eager to get started.
开始之前 这位先生有话要说
Before we begin, a personal note.
欢迎各位 我是霍华德·桑德斯
Welcome. I’m Howard Sanders.
担任露丝和艾拉·莱文森的律师
I was Ruth and Ira Levinson’s attorney…
已经超过二十五年了
for more than 25 years.
艾拉的遗嘱明确规定
Now, Ira’s will is very detailed…
拍卖♥♥会应该如何进行
on how he wants to proceed today.
所以请允许我朗读
So, let me start by reading you a letter
他为本次拍卖♥♥会写的遗信
he wrote specifically for the occasion.
“我是艾拉·莱文森
“My name is Ira Levinson.
“我是一个平凡的男人
“I’m an ordinary man who
“爱上了一个非凡的女人
“fell in love with an extraordinary woman.
“在这间屋子里
“Around this room you will
“有许多美丽动人 价值连城的艺术品
“see some beautiful and priceless works of art.
“露丝有一双欣赏艺术的慧眼
“Ruth had an incredible eye for talent…
“但我的双眼只为她着迷
“While I only had eyes for her.
“对我来说
“For me…
“收藏的乐趣不在于艺术本身
“The great joy of collecting wasn’t in the art itself…
“而在于和我一起收藏的人
“…but in the person I collected it with.
我亲爱的露丝
My beloved Ruth.
这些画带给了她无穷的快乐
The happiness these paintings brought her was immeasurable.
能够分享她的喜悦
And sharing that happiness…
是我此生极大的荣幸
was the great privilege of my life.
我们庆祝 我们实现