Ms. Francis, I am so sorry about all of this.
没事 索菲娅
Please, Sophia.
出了这种事
I understand you can’t meet
你不能来和团队见面也情有可原
the team this weekend, given the circumstances.
我希望卢克没事
And I do hope Luke is okay.
我也希望
Yeah, me, too.
我不知道我还能不能来纽约
And I don’t know when I’m gonna be able to come to New York.
真的吗
Oh, really?
等等 你不会想放弃实习吧
Wait a minute. You’re not rethinking the internship, are you?
索菲娅
Look, Sophia.
你会有一个光明的未来
I think you have a bright future ahead of you…
但你得先搞清楚
but you’re going to have to
自己到底想做什么
figure out for yourself what that’s going to be.
我知道
I know.
来自北卡州沃克顿的世界总决赛选手
World Finals qualifier from Walkertown, North Carolina.
卢克·柯林斯
Luke Collins!
他已经准备好大秀一场了
And he is ready to rock and roll!
放手
Let’s go!
卢克·柯林斯意气风发地进场了
Luke Collins outside in the middle, rocked over!
简直太棒了
He is just… Wow!
翻了两个筋斗 脸朝下栽在地上
A double flip somersault face-plant into the dirt.
快把他弄出去
You’ve gotta get him out of there!
毫无疑问
Yeah, no doubt about it.
大赛最猛的牛给了他致命一击
He took a devastating shot right there by one of the PBR’s best.
赛场医疗队来了
Our sports medicine team are coming in right now…
救治这位来自北卡州的小伙子
to take care of the young man from North Carolina.
真是惊魂一刻啊
Talk about your scary moments.
这里的难度系数无法计算
The degree of difficulty here is impossible to calculate.
背摔时间为四秒七
The official buck-off time, 4.7 seconds.
现在我们的医护人员正在处理
Right now, our medical staff is attending.
好了 就到这里吧
That’s fine, right here.
不用了 谢谢你
No. It’s fine, please. Thanks.
-谢谢你 -没关系
– Thank you. – You’re welcome.
我来拿包
I’ll take the bag.
我来拿
No, I got it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
卢克
Luke…
我真的很抱歉
I’m really sorry.
我知道要放弃生命中那么重要的一部分
I know how hard it must be to give up
一点儿也不容易
that whole part of your life.
别开玩笑了
You’re kidding, right?
索菲娅
Sophia…
医生都说了
You heard the doctors.
医生也不是什么都知道
Doctors don’t know everything.
你疯了
Are you crazy?
我在视频网站上看了你那次事故
I watched what happened to you on YouTube.
你昏迷了整整十天
You were in a coma for 10 days.
我跟你说过
I told you,
骑手每次走上围栏 都面临着死亡
every time a rider gets in that chute, he could die.
放屁 你的情况不一样
That’s bullshit! Your situation is different!
你必须退出
You have to quit!
-你必须 -不行
– You have to! – I can’t!
如果每次你走出家门
I can’t be with someone
我都不知道你回不回得来
if every time they walk out the door…
那我宁愿不要和你在一起
I don’t know if I’m gonna see them again!
那是你的选择
Then that’s your choice.
是啊 我选了你 我没有选择纽约
Yeah, I chose you! I chose you over New York!
没有选择实习 我为你放弃了一切
Over my internship. I chose you over everything.
我没有要你为我改变人生
I didn’t ask you to change your life.
你也不能奢望我能改变
You can’t expect me to change mine.
这是我的职业
This is what I do.
我只知道这个
It’s all I know.
这就是我的生活
This is my life.
我还以为这是我俩的生活
I thought this was our life.
我不能眼睁睁看你把它毁了
I can’t watch you ruin it.
你好
Hi.
-就在楼上 -谢谢
– Right upstairs. – Thanks.
纽约…
How was…
纽约怎么样
How was New York?
我没去
I never made it.
但我还是和卢克分手了
And I broke up with Luke anyway.
真抱歉 过来
I’m really sorry. Come here.
快过来
Come here.
我能帮上忙吗
How can I help?
让我别再想这件事
Take my mind off of it.
关于丹尼尔的那次吵架之后 又发生了什么
What happened after that fight over Daniel?
你确定不谈你和卢克的事吗
Are you sure you don’t wanna talk about you and Luke?
对 不谈
Yeah, I’m sure.
很可怕
It’s a scary thing.
曾经如此亲密的人
How the people you’re closest to…
居然那么快就变成了
can so quickly become…
陌生人
strangers.
我受不了了
I can’t do this anymore.
我要疯了
I’m going crazy.
这不是你的错
I know it’s not your fault.
但我得走了
I have to go.
-不要拦我 -我就说两句话
– No, please don’t! – I just need to say something.
就两句话
I need to say something.
我对你一见钟情
I fell in love with you the first time I saw you.
你是我见过最漂亮最迷人的女孩
You’re just the most amazing, beautiful girl I ever met…
不知怎的
and somehow…
你就选择了我
I don’t know, somehow you chose me.
无论我过去如何爱你
But howl loved you then…
都比不上现在我爱你这么深
it’s nothing compared to how I love you now.
正是因为我用尽全力来爱你
Now, I love you with everything inside of me.
我才让你走
I think you should go.
我是那么爱你 所以只想让你幸福
I love you so much, I just want you to be happy.
就算你的幸福里没有我
Even if that happiness no longer includes me.
爱需要牺牲
Love requires sacrifice.
一直如此
Always.
从那天起 索菲娅
And from that day on, Sophia,
虽然日子比不上童话结尾那么幸福
it wasn’t exactly happily ever after,
但也是相当美满
but it was pretty close.
我们把生命用于欣赏所拥有的美好事物
We focused on celebrating all the wonderful things we had…
而不是为我们没有的东西感到悔恨
rather than regretting the things we didn’t.
每个周年纪念日 我们都会开车去黑山
Every anniversary, we would drive to Black Mountain.
我依然给露丝写信
I still wrote Ruth letters…
即便我天天都能见到她
even though I saw her every day.
露丝
Ruthie.
露丝
Ruth.
那么多美好的岁月
So many wonderful years.
当然对我来说远远不够
But, of course, not nearly enough.
露丝和我收藏的画作
The paintings Ruth and I had collected…
只会勾起我对露丝无尽的怀念
only served as a reminder of what I had lost.
所以我把它们收了起来
So I packed them away.
您有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我叫安德莉亚·麦克唐纳
My name is Andrea McDonald.
您肯定认识我丈夫
I believe you knew my husband…
丹尼尔·麦克唐纳
Daniel McDonald?
有天早上上课前他晕倒了
He collapsed in his classroom early one morning before school.
脑动脉瘤
A brain aneurysm.
六年以前的事了
That was six years ago.
非常抱歉
I’m very sorry to hear that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他当老师了吗
He was a teacher?
教授
A professor.
伦敦大学学院物理和天文学
Physics and astronomy at the University College London.
天文学
Astronomy.
我几年前搬回了美国
I moved back to the States a few years ago.
我在报纸上看到了您妻子的讣告
When I saw your wife’s obituary in the paper…
所以我得把这个给你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!