Straight for me!
美国第一集团军司令 奥马尔·布雷德利中将
将军 两分钟之后
General, in exactly two minutes…
舰队就将开火
…the fleet will open fire.
请注意 将军将发表讲话
Your attention, please. The admiral has an announcement.
“自♥由♥法国”武装力量u3000朱雅德海军少将
我们很快将光荣地投身于战斗之中
Soon we will have the honor to be engaged in battle.
为了赶走敌人 我们不得不向自己的领土开火
To drive the enemy out, we must fire on our homeland.
这是自♥由♥的代价
This is the price of liberty.
法兰西万岁
Long live France!
他去了 很准时 和往常一样
There he goes, right on time, as usual.
他们要上岸了 他们来了 他们来了
They’re landing! They’re coming! They’re coming!
我没疯 看 他们快上岸了
I’m not crazy. Look, they’re landing!
美国人 英国人 还有法国人
The Americans, the English and the French!
普拉斯凯 听到没有 你怎么回事 到底怎么回事
Do you hear me? What’s the matter with you? What’s going on?
你一定是聋了 难道
You must be deaf! Can’t you…?
该死的 难道你没听见吗
Damn it, can’t you hear it for yourself?
我们正遭到攻击 是的 遭到攻击
We’re under fire. Yes, under fire!
你说盟军弄不到的那五千艘船
Those 5000 ships you say the Allies haven’t got…
他们弄到了
…well, they’ve got them!
真是太好了
It’s wonderful!
喂 又有什么事
Yes? What is it now?
听我说”匹普斯”
Listen to me, Pips.
入侵已经开始 马上进入戒备状态
The invasion has started! Put yourself on alert at once!
就凭两架飞机我能干什么
What the hell can I do with only two planes?
其他飞机在哪 你这白♥痴♥
Where are the others, you idiots?!
普里勒 这是命令 马上准备 明白了吗
Priller, that’s an order! Get ready at once! Understand?
如果不是太麻烦的话
If it isn’t too much trouble…
能告诉我入侵地点是在哪吗
…would you tell me where the invasion is?
什么 诺曼底 真是太妙了
What? Normandy! How delightful!
谢了 我忠实的汉斯 这下我们完了 永别了
Thanks, my faithful Hans. That’s the end for us! So long!
在这想睡个好觉真是太难了
It’s getting very difficult to get any sleep around here.
你准备好长眠不醒吧 入侵已经开始了
Your prospects for a long sleep are excellent. The invasion has begun.
诺曼底 我们要飞往那 我们俩
Normandy. We’re flying there, the two of us.
没有其他人
Nobody else is left.
我们恐怕是回不来了
I don’t think we’re coming back.
“奥马哈海滩”凌晨六时三十二分
开始行动 开始行动
Move out! Move out!
轰炸已经停止
The shelling has stopped.
登陆艇正在接近
Landing craft approaching.
回到你的指挥部 到那里指挥你的部队
Return to headquarters. Direct your troops from there!
登陆艇正在接近海岸
Landing craft approaching the coast!
那些法国混♥蛋♥
Those French bastards!
中士
Sergeant!
派人把这个送到总部去
Send this to headquarters by courier.
不 你亲自去 告诉他们线路被切断了
No! Take it yourself. Tell them our lines are cut!
各位 请过来
Gentlemen, come here please.
准备攻击
Attack!
快
Fast!
各就各位
Take your positions!
各就各位
Take your positions!
别让他们靠得太近
Don’t let them get too close!
快
Fast!
准备攻击
Attack!
就是那 弟兄们”奥马哈海滩”死神就在前边
There it is, men. Omaha Beach, dead ahead.
瞄准目标
Lock on the target!
准备行动
Stand by!
快离开海滩
Get off of the beach!
我们走
Let’s go!
快 前进
Come on, move up!
你好 将军先生
Hello, general, sir.
-你没事吧小子 -没事长官u3000u3000u3000
– Are you all right, boy? – Yes, sir.
你不觉得回去拿上你的枪比较好吗
Don’t you think you better go back and get your rifle?
去那吗 长官
Out there, sir?
今天结束以前你肯定用得着它
You’re almost sure to need it before this day is over.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
快 前进 前进
Come on! Move on up! Let’s go.
医生 医生
Medic! Medic!
将军”奥马哈海滩”来的第一份报告
General, first reports from Omaha, sir.
“突击部队已经登陆
“Assault teams have landed.
“尚未取得电台联络 但是驱逐舰报告说
No direct radio contact, but destroyers report…
“第一和第二波似乎被困在海滩上
…first and second waves appear pinned down on the beach.
“遭到炮兵和迫击炮集中攻击
Concentrated artillery and mortar fire.
“第三波前进困难”伤亡惨重 长官
Third wave floundering.” Heavy casualties, sir.
“犹他海滩”凌晨六时四十四分
等迫击炮和机♥枪♥安静下来之后
When the mortars and machine guns are silenced…
要各单位指挥官在那和我碰头
…have the battalion commanders join me over there.
明白
Okay.
把地图拿好 艾迪
Hang on to that map case, Eddie.
我成功了
I made it.
嘿 我成功了
Hey, I made it.
看到我撂倒那两个家伙没有
Did you see me get those two guys?
嘿 中士
Hey, sergeant?
中士
Sergeant?
据我估计 这不是正确的地点
As best as I can figure it, this is the wrong beach.
我们是在预计登陆点以南一又四份之一英里处
We’re a mile and a quarter south of where we were supposed to land.
我们应该在那边上岸
We should be up there.
指挥船一定是被海面的炮火烟雾弄糊涂了
Control boat must’ve been confused by the naval bombardment smoke.
我同意 那现在该怎么办
I agree with you, but what will we do now?
援军和重型武器几分钟内就会到
Reinforcements and heavy equipment will approach in a very few minutes.
-我知道我知道 -如果他们是在正确地点登陆呢
– I know, I know. – What if they land at the right beach?
不管我们在哪 援兵都得跟着我们
The reinforcements will have to follow us wherever we are.
我们就从这儿开始进攻
We’re starting the war from right here.
-我们向内陆前进 -好的出发u3000u3000u3000
– Head inland. We’re going inland. – Okay, let’s go.
跟紧我 照我的样子做
Follow me. Do everything I do!
好了 出发
All right. Let’s go!
“金海滩””朱诺海滩”凌晨六时四十分
回家了
Head for home!
这是德国空军历史上最美好的一刻
The Luftwaffe has had its great moment!
“剑海滩”凌晨六时五十三分
准备抢滩
Stand by to beach.
邓肯 小心那个据点
Duncan, take care of that strongpoint.
随时准备行动
Any minute now. Stand by!
让我们为敦克尔克还以颜色
Let’s give it them back for Dunkirk!
敦克尔克 你听到没有 克拉夫
You hear that? Dunkirk. Do you hear it, Clough?
那会儿他还乳臭未干呢
Sure he was at school at the time.
来吧 你们这些废物
Come on, you bums!
出来 你们这些下流坯 弗拉纳根回来了
Come out, you dirty slobs! Flanagan’s back!
还没打仗就给淹死 那可太不幸了
The evil of it all. Drowning a man before he fights.
哦 来吧
Oh, come on!
车辆继续前进
Keep those vehicles moving!
宪兵 跟上那些骑自行车的
MP, chase out those cyclists.
英国皇家海军海滩指挥官 科林·莫德海军上校
离开海滩
Get off the beach!
向内陆前进
Move inland!
你们快点
Come on, you lot!
赶快
Hurry it up.
别在这闲聊
Never mind the blathering!
我们要把装备都安顿好
We must put these down somewhere.
你们越早离开海滩
The sooner you get off the beach…
他们就会越早停止这可恶的炮击
…the sooner they’ll stop this blasted shelling.
炮击会吓着我的狗
It’s very bad for the dog!
镇静 温斯顿 镇静
Down, Winston, down!
“剑海滩”海滩指挥官 2-A区
Beach Master Sword, Section 2- A.
第三波已准时登陆 后续行动未受阻碍
Third wave ashore on time. No obstruction to follow- up.
待命中
Standing by.
开始行动 开始行动
Get going!
看在上帝的份上 把它弄出海滩
For heaven’s sake, get that carrier off the beach!
我听说可以用你的无线电发个简报
I was told I could transmit a newsflash on your radio.
如果不能开走 就把它搬走
If you can’t drive it, carry it!
你说什么
You were saying?
有人说可以用你的无线电…
I was told I could transmit a newsflash on your- –
亲爱的伙计我不想显得不合作…
My dear fellow, I don’t want to appear uncooperative- –
不错 我知道媒体的力量
Yes, I know all about the power of the press.