…here.
是的 谢谢 彭塞尔
Yes. Thank you, Pemsel.
彭塞尔将军确信这是入侵
General Pemsel is convinced that this is the invasion.
我不同意 我的看法是
I do not agree with him. This is my conclusion:
诺曼底只是牵制性攻击的目标
Normandy is the objective of a diversionary attack.
是牵制性攻击 布鲁门特里特
A diversionary attack, Blumentritt.
不是主要攻击目标主目标是加莱…
It’s not the main attack. That will come at the Pas- de- Calais…
早就预料到的地点
…where it was always expected.
那是我们预料的地点
Where we always expected it.
但我们不能掉以轻心
But we can’t take any chances.
立刻出动装甲预备队
I want the reserve panzers moved up at once!
必须经过元首统帅部的同意
We need approval from the Fuhrer’s headquarters.
他们不敢拒绝我的要求
They wouldn’t dare refuse me!
打电♥话♥给元首统帅部强调这一点
Call the Fuhrer’s headquarters and insist.
强调装甲部队要交由我直接指挥
Insist that the panzers be released to me immediately!
进攻诺曼底悖离了军事常规
An invasion of Normandy would be against all military logic.
实在是悖离所有常规
It would really be against all logic.
大概就是这些了 各位
Well, that about covers it, gentlemen.
你们大部分以前有过登陆经验
Most of you have had your feet wet before:
敦克尔克 迪耶普 挪威
Dunkirk, Dieppe, Norway.
大家都知道被赶下海是指什么
And we know what it means to be driven into the sea.
几小时后我们要从海上杀回去
In a few hours we’re going back from the sea.
这次我们要站住脚
And this time we’re going to stay.
没有时间来为英格兰 家园 以及美女而伤感
There’s no time for any sob stuff about England, home and beauty.
记住 我们的同胞已经受苦受难四年半了
Remember, our people have had a rough time for four and a half years.
他们应该赢得最后的胜利
They’ve earned the final victory.
让我们来实现它
Let’s give it to them.
对于军中的法国战友 我要说
And to our French comrades in arms, I say:
祝你们好运
Good luck.
明早 我们要打败他们
Tomorrow morning, we’ll take them.
请进 泰迪 就这样吧 中士
Come in, Teddy. That will be all, sergeant.
美军第四步兵师副师长 西奥多·罗斯福准将
美军第四步兵师副师长 西奥多·罗斯福准将
你一定要写进报告吗
Did you have to put it in writing?
不这样你就不会让我去
I knew you wouldn’t let me go unless I did.
你这是给我出难题
You’re putting me on the spot.
-我不是有意的塔比 -不是才怪u3000u3000u3000u3000
– I didn’t mean to, Tubby. – The hell you didn’t.
你都将请求写进了正式报告
You put that request in writing, made it official.
你可是副师长
You’re the assistant division commander.
所以我应该第一波上岸
And that’s why I’m supposed to go ashore in the first wave.
我应该去那 你知道的
That’s where I’m supposed to be. You know that.
你对这次行动很重要
You’re important to this operation.
我们不能在第一天就失去你
We can’t have you knocked off on the first day.
可那不是真正的理由
But that’s not the real reason.
是不是因为我父亲是美国总统
Isn’t it because my father was president of the United States?
而且是了不起的总统
And a great president.
也是了不起的军人
And a great soldier.
他曾带领”铁骑兵”攻下了圣胡安山
He led the charge of the Rough Riders up San Juan Hill.
所以现在你想成为第一个登上”犹他海滩”的人
So now you’ve got to be the first man ashore on Utah Beach.
可那是我应该去的地方 这是我的职责
But that’s where I’m supposed to be, Tubby. That’s my job.
而且我和部下一起经历过所有训练
Also, I’ve been there side by side with the men all through training.
他们习惯看到我在场 也有权利期待我在场
They’re used to seeing me there. They have a right to expect me there.
不管是不是总统的儿子
President’s son or not.
我的请求被拒绝了
Is my request denied?
不 你知道不会的
No, you know it’s not.
被很不情愿地批准了
Request reluctantly approved.
谢谢 塔比
Thanks, Tubby.
非常感谢
Thanks a lot.
那么
Say…
你的关节炎怎么样了
…how’s that arthritis of yours?
关节炎
Arthritis?
好几个月没发作了
Haven’t had a touch in months.
真是个好消息
Glad to hear it.
街道
The street…

…the bridge…
旅馆
…the hotel…
赌场
…the casino.
法军突击队指挥官 菲力普·基佛海军中校
就是这样 各位
That’s it, gentlemen.
另外
One more thing….
四年来你们转战各方
You have been fighting everywhere for four years…
阿比西尼亚 利比亚 埃及 克里特岛
…in Abyssinia, Libya, Egypt, Crete….
但这次你们是在法国的领土上作战
But this time you are going to fight on French soil…
是在我们的土地
…in our fields…
我们的乡村
…in our villages…
我们同胞的眼皮底下
…under the eyes of our own people.
阿尔弗雷德·约德尔陆军上将
我可不能为这自相矛盾的报告叫醒元首
I can’t wake the Fuhrer on the strength of contradictory reports.
德国武装部队最高统帅部作战部部长
他吃过镇静剂在睡觉 要四点起床
He was up till four. He took a sedative and then retired.
我不能为这些报告吵醒他
I won’t wake him for these reports.
最初的报告说伞兵是被击落飞机上的机组人员
First we hear that the paratroopers are shot down plane crews.
然后又被说成是橡胶假人
Next they are identified as mechanical dummies.
即使报告都是真的而且伞兵已经着陆
If these reports are true and paratroopers have landed…
也可能只是一次突袭而已
…it can only be a commando raid.
这种理由足以派装甲部队前往海岸吗
Is that a sufficient reason to send the panzers to the coast?
元首醒后我会尽快将这些报告提交给他
I will submit all reports to the Fuhrer as soon as he awakens.
明白了
I understand.
约德尔拒绝了请求
Jodl has turned us down.
没有元首的批准 他不会将装甲部队交给我们
He will not release the panzers without the Fuhrer’s approval…
而元首还在睡觉
…and the Fuhrer is still asleep!
要通知冯·龙德施泰特吗
Will you tell von Rundstedt?
不 暂时不用
No, not now….
暂时不用
Not now.
谢谢 各位
Thank you, gentlemen.
坐吧
Sit down.
这是历史性的
This is history.
我们正处在一个历史性的时刻 我们要输掉这场战争了
We are living a historical moment. We are going to lose the war…
就因为伟大的元首吃了一颗安♥眠♥药♥
…because the glorious Fuhrer has taken a sleeping pill…
所以不能被吵醒
…and is not to be awakened.
真是难以置信
It’s unbelievable.
想想这一刻 库尔特
Think of it, Kurt.
永远别忘了这一刻
Don’t ever forget it.
我们正在见证一件事
We are witnessing something…
历史学家会一直说这绝无可能
…which historians will always say is completely improbable…
但却千真万确
…and yet it is true.
元首不能被吵醒
The Fuhrer is not to be awakened!
有时我真想知道上帝是站在哪一边
I sometimes wonder whose side God is on.
要我
Can l…
为您拿点什么来吗
…bring you anything, sir?
我房♥间里有一瓶上等的干邑白兰地
In my room there is a bottle of excellent cognac…
“拿破仑”还没开过
…Napoleon, unopened.
我本想留到一个合适的场合再开
I was even saving it for a fitting occasion.
现在算不上合适的场合 可还是拿来再说吧
This isn’t exactly the right occasion, but get it anyway.
总算天亮了
Daylight at last.
又浪费了一整夜
A whole night wasted again!
我的狗呢
Where’s my dog?
刚才还在这呢
He was here a minute ago.
最后再看一下
Let’s have one last look.
什么都没有
Nothing.
连只海鸥都没
Not even a seagull….
我的天
My God!
入侵
The invasion.
他们来了
They’re coming!
各就各位
Everyone to your posts!
是入侵 海上至少有五千艘船
It’s the invasion! There must be 5000 ships out there!
镇静一点 普拉斯凯
Get hold of yourself, Pluskat.
敌军的船只连那一半都不到
The enemy doesn’t have even half that many.
该死的 自己过来看看吧 你这白♥痴♥
Well, damn it! Come and see for yourself, you fool!
太惊人了
It’s amazing.
真不敢相信
It’s beyond belief.
亲爱的普拉斯凯 那些船在朝哪开
My dear Pluskat, where are these ships heading?
冲我这来了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!