我们在这儿着陆的只能算是阴错阳差
Simply landed here by accident.
是谁
What’s that?
抱歉吓到你了 我在找我的圣餐餐具
Sorry I startled you. I’m trying to find my communion set.
-你的什么 -圣餐餐具我把它弄丢了
– Your what? – My communion set. I’ve lost it.
听着神父我们没时间来找…
Now listen, padre. We’ve got no time to look for- –
我肯定是在这弄丢的
I’m sure that it was here that I lost it.
我们处在火力之中神父你不觉得应该…
We’re under fire, padre. Don’t you think we ought to- – ?
你走吧 我的孩子 走 我很快就能找到
You go on, my boy. Go on. I’m sure I shall only be a minute.
老天 真是没办法
Cor! Stuff a grouse.
我找到了 我找到了
I’ve got it! I’ve got it!
太好了
Glory be.
现在 我的孩子 我们去完成上帝的使命
Now, my son, let’s go about God’s work this night.
我是普拉斯凯
Pluskat.
奥克中校 德军第三五二海防师
喂 普拉斯凯 能听到吗
Hello, Pluskat! Do you hear me?
我什么都没听到
Nothing that I’ve heard….
是经常有的爆♥炸♥声 但相当远
The usual bombing, but quite distant.
是的 我听到了
Oh, yes, I can hear it.
等一下
Well, wait a minute.
是的 稍等一下
Yes, just a moment.
有闪光 但离海岸很远
Flares, but a long way up the coast.
是的 瑟堡又遭到了攻击
Yes, Cherbourg is getting hit again.
也许没什么事
There’s probably nothing to it…
但是收到报告说有伞兵降落
…but we have had reports of paratrooper landings.
我去工事上看看
I’ll go to my bunker and take a look.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
圣米尔伊格里斯 凌晨二时○三分
高一点 高一点
Higher! Higher!
路易斯 打开你的店门 我们还要些桶子
Louis, open your store. We need more buckets!
雷诺镇长 你得马上跟我来
Mayor Renaud, you must come with me immediately.
-有要紧事吗 -非常要紧雷诺镇长
– Is it important? – Very important, Mayor Renaud.
怎么了 夫人
What’s wrong, madam?
我在去外边小屋的路上
I was on my way to the little house outside….
好的 继续说
Yes, yes, go on.
突然看到有个人从天而降
Suddenly, I saw a man fall from the sky.
-伞兵 -是的一点没错
– A parachutist? – Yes, that’s right.
看起来就象只白色大鸟
He looked like a big white bird!
-英国人还是德国人 -什么u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
– British or German? – What?
那个伞兵是朋友还是敌人
The parachutist, was he a friend or an enemy?
我不知道 他只说”嘘”然后就不见了
I don’t know. He disappeared without a word. Just”Shh!”
-什么都没说 -只说”嘘”
– Without a word? – Just”Shh!”
早 女士
Bonjour, madame…
我是美国人
…je suis americain.
早 小姐
Bonjour, mademoiselle…
我是美国人
…je suis americain.
我们似乎在兜圈子
We seem to be circling.
没准他们找不到降落地点了
Maybe they’re having difficulty finding the drop zone.
天杀的
Je suis…
美国人
…amercan.
天杀的美国人
Je suis amricain.
你要
Voulez- vous…
小姐
…mademoiselle?
好了
Okay.
跳
Go!
跳
Go!
跳 跳 跳
Go! Go! Go!
伞兵
Paratroopers!
伞兵部队 伞兵部队
Paratroop groups.Those are paratroop groups!
有没有新消息
Anything new?
瑟堡那边和平时一样爆♥炸♥声不断
Heavy bombing over Cherbourg as usual, sir…
现在接近卡昂了
…and now near Caen.
第六和第八号♥炮位的线路被切断
The lines to Stations 6 and 8 have been cut…
但指挥线路还能接通
…but the direct line is open.
我在这呆会儿
I’ll stay for a while.
-要咖啡吗 -好的谢谢u3000
– Would you like coffee? – Yes, thank you.
看在上帝份上 神父 别再弄出声音
For God’s sakes, padre, stop that damn noise.
抱歉 孩子 我恐怕迷路了
I’m sorry, son. I’m afraid I’m lost.
有谁不怕 跟我来
Well, who ain’t? Now, come on.
两声”咔嗒”
Two clicks.
我听到是两声”咔嗒”
I heard two clicks.
老兄
Man…
很高兴见到你们
…am I glad to see you.
-你们是八十二空降师吗 -不是一○一空降师u3000u3000u3000
– You guys the 82nd? – No. This is the 101.
一○一
101?
那八十二空降师呢
Where’s the 82nd?
伙计 我们也不知道自己的大部队在哪
Look, bud, we don’t even know where our own outfit is.
有人在攻击对方
Well, somebody’s shooting at somebody.
我们去看看战况
Let’s us go find this war.
来吧
Come on.
也许是英国佬 他们没有”蟋蟀”
Maybe they’re Limeys and ain’t got no cricket.
肯定是自己人
They must be our guys.
好吧
Okay.
不
No.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 他们是德国人
Hey, they were Germans.
有数百架飞机从我们两旁飞过
Hundreds of planes have been flying to my left and right.
是朝卡昂方向
Toward Caen.
是的
Yes.
现在飞过瑟堡半岛了 一定有情况
Now over the Cherbourg peninsula. Something must be happening!
什么情况 普拉斯凯 什么情况 我一点都不明白
But what, Pluskat, what? I haven’t the faintest idea.
海滩上发现什么情况没有
Has anything been observed on the beaches?
不 什么都没有
No, nothing.
好的 我会随时向你报告
Yes, I’ll let you know right away.
当然
Of course.
你肯定是踝骨断了
Are you positive that ankle’s broken?
复合骨折 头
Compound fracture, sir.
把靴子穿回去 系好靴带 系紧
Well, put the boot back on and lace it up, tight.
别发火 又不是我弄断的
Don’t get mad, I didn’t break it.
你也不必用它走路
And you’re not walking on it.
-你不会是想 -别再说了照我说的做
– You’re not going to try – Knock it off and do as you’re told.
什么事
Yes?
A B C连和我们一样全走散了
A, B and C Company are scattered all over like we are.
还有呢
Go on.
康克林少校落在石墙上摔断了肩膀 我把他留给卫生员了
Major Conklin landed on a stone wall, broke his shoulder. I left him with a medic.
联络到F连没有
Any contact with F Company?
没有但他们肯定在前面圣米尔伊格里斯方向
No, but they must be up ahead in the direction of Sainte- Mere- Eglise.
别停下 系好 系好
Well, go ahead. Tie it off. Tie it off.
这是我们的位置
Well, here’s where we are.
在沼泽地的北端
The northern edge of the swamp area…
离预定着陆点有五英里
…five miles from our drop zone.
五英里
Five miles.
-是F连吗 -不长官u3000u3000
– F Company? – No, sir.
我们四处搜索过了
And we’ve got scouts all over the place.
找到了一○一空降师的一队弟兄
We even picked up a group from the 101.
F连是在领航的第一架飞机上
F Company were the first of the lead planes.
扶我一把
Well, give me a hand.
把我的枪给我
Can I have my rifle?
我们朝这个方向走
Well, we’ll head out this way.
天亮时我们应该能到达高地或者开阔地
We ought to reach high ground and open country by daybreak.
好了 让大家分散开来
All right. Have the men spread out…
沿途召集走散的弟兄
…pick up any stragglers they can find.
-把话传下去 -是长官u3000u3000
– Pass the word. – Right, sir.
大家分散开 聚拢掉队的弟兄
All right, men, spread out. Pick up stragglers you see.
把话传下去
Pass the word down.
好了
All right…
我们出发
…Iet’s go.
根据最新的报告 我的看法是
From the latest reports, this is how I see it:
美军伞兵已经降落在
American paratroopers have landed….
这
…here.
英军伞兵在这
British paratroopers here.
将会进攻
The invasion….