“摩拉瑟斯明天将带白兰地前来”
“Molasses tomorrow will bring forth cognac.”
“约翰长着长胡子”
“John has a long mustache.”
重复
I repeat:
“约翰长着长胡子”
“John has a long mustache.”
“约翰长着长胡子”
“John has a long mustache!”
“约翰长着长胡子”
“John has a long mustache!”
“约翰长着长胡子”
“John has a long mustache!”
不 还不行
No, not yet….
哦 我的天
Oh, my Lord!
“约翰长着长胡子”
“John has a long mustache.”
这表示什么 老兄
Make any sense to you, mac?
我昨晚说过 是给法国抵抗组织的暗号♥
As I said last night, they’re code messages to the Resistance chaps.
显然 信息对这个组织是这个意思
Obviously, one message means something to one group…
对其他组织则是其他意思
…and another means something to another group.
“旅行社发生一起火灾”
“There is a fire at the travel agency.”
重复
I repeat:
“旅行社发生一起火灾”
“There is a fire at the travel agency.”
“用单调的忧郁刺伤我的心”
“Wounds my heart with a monotonous languor.”
重复
I repeat:
“用单调的忧郁刺伤我的心”
“Wounds my heart with a monotonous languor.”
四十五分钟后攻桥
The bridge, in 45 minutes.
我们会回来的
We’ ll be back.
“用单调的忧郁刺伤我的心”
“Wounds my heart with a monotonous languor.”
重复
I repeat:
“用单调的忧郁刺伤我的心”
“Wounds my heart with a monotonous languor.”
“旅行社发生一起火灾”
“There is a fire at the travel agency.”
德军第十五集团军司令 汉斯·冯·萨尔穆特上将
整晚最好的一手牌
The best hand I’ve had all night.
让我看看
Let me see here….
对不起
Pardon me.
对不起 将军 来了
Pardon me, general, it’s come.
等等 给我
Wait. Give that to me.
什么来了
What’s come?
信息的第二部分
It’s the second part of the message.
-魏尔伦的诗 -是的第二节
– Verlaine. – Yes. The second verse.
“用单调的忧郁刺伤我的心”
“Wounds my heart with a monotonous languor.”
“用单调的忧郁刺伤我的心”
“Wounds my heart with a monotonous languor.”
可以预计入侵将在二十四小时内发动
We can expect the invasion within 24 hours!
命令第十五集团军全面戒备
Put the 15th Army on full alert.
谢谢
Thank you.
这些我早已司空见惯 没什么可兴奋的
You know, I’m too old a bunny to get very excited about all this.
我该出什么 哦 黑桃二
Now, where was I? Oh, yes, two spades!
真是难以置信
It’s almost impossible to believe.
每个点代表一艘船
Every dot represents a ship.
有战舰 巡洋舰 驱逐舰 扫雷艇
You got battlewagons, cruisers, destroyers, minesweepers.
有所有规格型号♥的攻击型船只
You got assault craft of every size and every type.
这是有史以来最大的舰队
The biggest armada the world’s ever known.

Here.
你会记住的
You remember it.
记住每个细节
Remember every bit of it.
这一天的前夜
We’re on the eve of a day…
我们死后人们仍将谈论很长时间
…that people will talk about long after we’re dead and gone.
想知道一件事吗
You wanna know something?
单是参与其中就令我坐立不安
It gives me goose pimples just to be part of it.
你可以把它看成
You could call it one of them…
疯狂 仓促的战时婚姻之一
…crazy, quickie wartime marriages, you know?
是在劳军舞会上认识的
Met at a dance at the USO and all that…
不过我是认真的
…but, I mean, I took it serious.
她也是 我们不单是为了找刺♥激♥
And so did she. We didn’t do it just for kicks.
-你什么时候收到的信 -几周前u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
– When did you get the letter? – Week ago.
两周
Two weeks.
也许我不该在信中那样写
Maybe I was wrong, what I wrote her.
我是说 她是个高级模特 而我
I mean, she’s a high- class model and all, and l….
我不是那种随随便便就结婚的人
I’m not the kind of guy to get married that easy.
不会拿这种事当儿戏
I mean, it wasn’t no joke to me.
不过伙计 我们真的有过一段美好时光
But oh, man, we really had some wonderful times together.
你觉得她找了个男朋友
And you think she’s got a boyfriend?
她从没真正说起过
Well, she never actually said so….
我是说
I mean….
我这样对吗 我是说 公平吗
You think I was right? I mean, was I fair?
没你的允许她不能找别人不是吗
She can’t get one without your permission, right?
必须要你同意
You gotta give your okay.
我知道这是法律
I know it’s the law.
它们是为军婚而制订的
They passed it for all the Dear Johns.
我想我最好还是马上归队
Well, I guess I better be getting back to the outfit.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你也是
You too.
那家伙是谁 你和他聊了这么久
Who was that guy? The one you was talking to so long?
我不认识”麻雀”
I don’t know, Sparrow.
我以前从没见过他
I never saw him before in my life.
你的随员祝你生日快乐 将军
Happy birthday, general, from your staff!
谢谢
Thank you.
准备切蛋糕吗 长官
Will you cut the cake, sir?
我相信你们不会希望我吃太多
I trust you don’t expect me to eat it too!
一九四四年六月六日 圣洛·诺曼底
那表示什么
What’s that?
笨蛋 那是表示胜利的信♥号♥♥ 三短一长
Dummkopf, that’s the”V for victory” sign. Three dots and a dash.
没听过贝多芬的”第五交响曲”吗
Ain’t you never heard Beethoven’s Fifth Symphony?
诺曼底
英国滑翔机突击队
由牛津和白金汉轻装步兵团和皇家工兵部队的志愿者组成
奥恩河 零点十一分
到着陆点了 霍华德少校
Release point coming up, Major Howard.
好的 准备着陆
Right, prepare for landing.
马上脱离
Cutting loose now.
收到 完毕
Roger and out.
约翰·霍华德少校 英国第六空降师
霍华德少校
Major Howard…
我不想高估你的任务的重要性
…I cannot overestimate the importance of your task.
但奥恩河桥必须在敌人能毁掉之前拿下
The Orne River Bridge must be captured… …before the enemy can destroy it.
这是至关重要的军事要道 敌人已作好炸掉它的准备
It’s a vital military artery, and the enemy has prepared it for demolition.
必须出其不意并且完好地拿下
It must be taken by surprise and captured intact.
你们将在缺乏地面支持的条件下于夜间着陆
Your gliders will land at night, without the benefit of ground support.
你们要攻取该桥
You will assault the garrison, overwhelm it…
并坚守直至援军到来
…and hold until relieved.
坚守直至援军到来
Hold until relieved.
霍华德少校
Major Howard!
看到桥了
There’s the bridge coming up.
就在我们左侧
Just on our left.
好了 大家手挽手
Right, link your arms.
打起精神
Brace yourselves.
抬脚
Feet up!
手挽紧
Hang on!
烟雾弹 烟雾
Smoke screen. Smoke.
冲上去 冲上去
Up the action, bucks! Up the action, bucks!
好了 汤姆 上桥
Right, Tom. Over the bridge.
拆除爆破装置
Check for demolition charges!
喂 喂
Hello! Hello!
喂 该死的 喂
Hello! Damn it! Hello!
喂 喂
Hello! Hello!
好了
Clear.
成功了
It’s working!
喂 喂
Hello! Hello!
-医生在哪 -第三架滑翔机上
– Where’s the doc? – On the third glider.
没收到他们的报告
There’s no report from them.
-沃尔什 -头
– Walsh. – Sir?
汤姆他们已经得手了 你去接管
Tom, Ruskin and Royal have had it. Take over.
在桥的另一头
On the other end of the bridge.
-你怎么了 -着陆时弄断了
– What happened to you? – Broke it on landing.
-医生没和你们在一起 -他失踪了u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
– Isn’t the doc with you? – No, he’s missing.
我们落在了河里 只怕伤亡惨重
We crashed in the river. Afraid we’ve got a lot of casualties.
我没事 头 弟兄们一样
I’m all right, sir. So are the boys.
-好继续行动 -好的头跟我来
– Okay, carry on. – Right, sir. Come on!
我真要

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!