– Come to think of it – Colonel wants us.
所有人
All of us.
第五O五团第二营营长 本杰明·范迪沃特中校
我接到通知 计划有变
I’ve notified the adjutant, change in schedule.
美军第八十二空降师
今天碰头会之后
After briefing session today…
所有部队都要参与地面作战布署
all troops will participate in ground tactics and deployment.
在这种天气吗 头
In this weather, sir?
当然 哈丁 你能保证降落在法国时
Of course, Harding, if you can ensure that we’ll land in France…
-是大晴天吗 -我不是这意思
– in sunshine and dry weather. – Didn’t mean that.
-那是什么意思 -不是指天气u3000u3000
– What did you mean? – It isn’t the weather.
是等待时间 大伙都等不及了
It’s the waiting. These men are itching to go.
我想用不着我来提醒你
I don’t think I have to remind you…
这场战争已经持续将近五年了
that this war has been going on for almost five years.
半个欧洲遭到侵占
Half of Europe has been overrun and occupied.
我们是属于新来的
We’re comparative newcomers.
英国从一九四○年起就一直面临入侵 如芒在背
England’s gone through a blitz with a knife at her throat since 1940.
我相信他们也迫不及待地想要反♥攻♥
I am quite sure that they too are impatient and itching to go.
说得够清楚了吗
Do I make myself clear?
是的 头 很清楚
Yes, sir. Quite clear.
有三百万人驻扎在这个岛上
Three million men penned up on this island.
象这样的兵营遍及整个英格兰
All over England, in staging areas like this.
我们正处在有史以来最重要时刻的前沿
We’re on the threshold of the most crucial day of our times.
三百万人在这
Three million men out there…
蓄势待发 就为了这一刻
keyed up, and waiting for that big step- off.
实际上不止是他们
They aren’t exactly alone.
通知部队 下午二点前收拾好行装
Notify the men. Full packs and equipment, 1400 hours.
是 头
Yes, sir.
美军第二十九步兵师副师长 诺曼·D·科塔准将
他们说都能派上用场
They said they have both issues available.
我更喜欢这一款 比较宽松
I prefer this type. It allows you more freedom.
登陆后脱起来比较快
Quicker to get rid of when we hit the beach.
-怎么样 -定下来了
– Well? – It’s on.
今晚 照计划进行
Tonight, as scheduled.
-只要天气不更糟 -还能更糟吗u3000
– If the weather isn’t worse. – How worse can it get?
艾克召集高层在九点三十开会
Ike has called a high- level conference for 9:30.
我不是艾森豪威尔 我是副师长
I am not Eisenhower. I am an assistant division commander.
我什么都不管 但他不能再取消
I don’t know from nothing, but he can’t call it off again.
弗兰克 关掉那玩意
Frank, turn that thing off.
四千艘船都已装备好
Four thousand ships loaded for bear.
部队做好了出发准备
Troops ready to go.
一万一千架飞机在随时待命
Eleven thousand planes on the line.
加上一万八千伞兵和天知道有多少的滑翔机
Eighteen thousand paratroopers. God only knows how many gliders.
诺尔 放松点
Norm, relax.
皇家空军说大风随时可能停止
RAF says the gale can stop as suddenly as it began.
所以他们前天昨天都这么对我们说
So they told us yesterday and the day before.
诺尔
Look, Norm.
我们所有人
We’re all of us just as…
都和你一样盼着开始行动
…dedicated to this thing as you are, just as anxious to get going.
也包括艾克
And that includes Ike.
如果他再次取消行动 一定有他的理由
Now if he calls it off again, he knows what he’s doing.
他当然有理由 这我知道
Of course he does. I know that.
我考虑的是突击部队 一共二十万人
I’m just thinking about those assault troops. 200,000 of them…
呆在船上 恐怕吐得七荤八素了
…out there on those ships. They’re probably seasick as hell.
有些人在”澡盆子”里呆了都快三天了
Some of those men have been on those tubs for almost three days.
行动吧
I say go.
行动 管它天气不天气
Go. Weather or no weather.

No!
我押一百 来吧
A hundred on the bone! Let’s go.
-给我五十块我输光了 -我手气也不怎么样u3000
– Hey, give me 50 bucks. I’m busted. – I’m not doing so good myself.
借我五十块行吗
Hey, lend me 50 bucks?
-借我二十块行吗 -去死吧u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
– Lend me 20 bucks? – Drop dead.
借我十块行吗
Lend me 10?
-五十块一注 -我有u3000u3000u3000
– Fifty on a bet. – I got it.
一 二 三 四 五
One, two, three, four, five.
五十
Fifty!
让我听听 让我听听
Let me hear it, let me hear it.
-五和二四和三 -六这样才对嘛
– Five and two, four and three. – Six! That’s the way we go!
一直是七点的 邪门 真邪门
Seven points in a row.It ain’t logical, it just ain’t logical.
-这把押一百块 -一百块再加二十
– There’s 100 out there. – A hundred dollars, $20.
还有要押吗
Anything open?
-再来四十 -再来四十
– Forty more. – Forty more.
你有赌注了
You got a bet.
-好了你♥他♥妈♥ -等等等一下u3000
– okey,you mother-loveing – Just a minute. Wait a minute.
拿着 用这个
Here you are. Use this.
-你不会以为 -没什么以为u3000
– You don’t think l’d – I don’t think anything.
我只是想听到杯子发出的声音
I just like to hear the sound when it comes out of the cup.
就这样 摇吧
That’s it. Shake it.
好了 让我看看你的运气 来 开吧
Okay. Let me see what you do with it now. Go ahead. Shoot.
-是什么 -没什么u3000
– What is it? – Nothing.
-七 -正是我想要的
– Seven! – That’s what I wanted!
是谁拿这杯子来的
Who put this cup in the game?
-下一把谁来掷 -我押一百块u3000u3000
– Next shooter. Who’s coming up? – I’ll go $100.
他下一百 有谁接盘
He’s shooting 100. Who’s got it?
-看好你的赌注 -一百块u3000u3000u3000
– Watch your side bets. – A hundred dollars.
有我的信吗 舒尔茨的
You got a letter for me. Schultz, huh?
有 在这
Yeah, that’s it.
谢谢 伙计
Thanks, buddy.
-你赢了多少 -不多才两千五多一点
– How much did you take him for? – Not much. Just a hair over 2500.
-两千五 -对u3000u3000u3000
– Twenty- five hundred? – Yeah.
哦 伙计 两千五
Oh, man, 2500?
现在赢钱可不太妙
It’s too bad you had to win it now.
“现在”是什么意思
What do you mean, now?
要是今晚行动你拿这些有什么用
Suppose we take off tonight. What will you do with it?
五百块用来在巴黎喝酒泡马子
Five I take with me to Paris to blow on the broads and wine.
一千块留在这等回来再花
A thou I leave here for seed when I get back.
剩下的寄给我妈妈
And the rest I send to my mother.
哦 伙计 两千五 还有巴黎
Oh, man, 2500. And in Paris.
你总这么好运
You always was lucky.
记得在布拉格堡那晚吗
Hey, remember that night in Fort Bragg?
记得
I remember it.
知道吗 我想我该过去给自己捞上一把
You know, I think I sneak over there and give it a big whang myself.
干嘛不呢 没什么可输的嘛
Why not? What’s to lose?
该死
Damn it.
他干嘛提布拉格堡
Why did he have to mention Fort Bragg?
那次掷骰子我手气很好
I was lucky, all right, in that crap game.
第二天空降就把腿弄断了
Next day I break my leg in a jump.
做了两个月牵引
And two months in traction.
两千五百美元
Twenty- five hundred dollars.
我这辈子从没有过这么多钱
That’s more money I ever had in my whole life.
我知道
I know.
伙计 我知道
Man, I just know.
我倒想知道输掉两千五百美元要多久
I wonder how long it takes to lose $2500.
英国皇家空军战斗机飞行员 大卫·坎贝尔空军中尉
来一杯 特德
Pint of sludge, Ted.
你好 戴夫 看到约翰尼没有
Oh, hello, Dave. Hey, you seen Johnny?

Yes.
他在哪
Well, where is he?
说啊 戴夫
Come on, Dave.
他借走了我的靴子
I need my boots. Johnny’s borrowed them.
他在哪
Where is he?
躺在
At the bottom…
海底
…of the Channel.
你是说
You mean…
他死了
…he’s bought it?
在加莱中了高射炮
Ack- ack over Calais.
他跳了出来 可降落伞没能打开
He jumped clean, ut his parachute didn’t open.
这个中队只乘下你了 戴夫
That leaves just you in the squadron, Dave.
我是指一九四○年那一拨老兵
I mean, of the old 1940 mob.
我们这批人越变越少 正是我一直担心的事情之一
What’s always worried me about being one of the few… …is the way we keep on getting fewer.
是的
Yeah.
可怜的老约翰尼
Poor old Johnny.
运气真糟 在这当口

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!