What about weapons, general? My men lost everything.
他们得有装备才行
They gotta have something to fight with.
解除死伤人员的武装
Strip the dead and the wounded.
凡是可用的武器都带上
Pick up anything that’ll shoot.
用不着我说 你们都清楚
I don’t have to tell you the score, you all know it.
只有两种人能留在海滩上
Only two kinds of people are gonna stay on this beach:
已经死掉的和将会死掉的 都给我起来
Those that are already dead and those that will die. Get off your butts!
你们是身经百战的二十九师
You guys are the fighting 29th!
我看过海军的报告
I’ve looked at the naval reports.
怎么样
Yes?
据驱逐舰传来的报告说”奥马哈海滩”凶多吉少
According to reports from the offshore destroyers, Omaha is a shambles.
没有迹象…报告原文是
There’s no evidence- – To quote the report exactly:
“海滩上观察不到有任何活动的迹象”
“There is no evidence of any movement that can be observed off the beach.”
我还是再看一遍比较好
I’d better have a look through these.
艾克对此有何反应
How is lke taking it?
和其他人一样 长官 在焦急等待
Like everybody else, sir. Hanging on by his fingernails.
不 不 我们必须照方案六重新部署
No, no! We must regroup according to Plan Six!
喂 喂 能听到吗
Hello? Hello? Can you hear me?
我是说我们必须照方案六重新部署
I said we must regroup according to Plan Six.
废话
Nonsense!
如果装甲师能来还不算太晚
If the panzers arrive, we still have time to use them.
我们乘车去海岸
We’ll drive to the coast!
要销毁文件吗
Shall we remove the files?
这我不在乎 我要马上去前线 去诺曼底
I don’t care! I want to get to the front at once, to Normandy!
是 将军
Yes, general.
-其他人在哪 -什么u3000u3000u3000
– Where is everybody? – What?
我说其他人在哪
I said, where is everybody?
我听不见
I can’t hear you.
是那口大钟
It’s them bells.
在我耳朵里响了足有十个钟头
I’ve had them in my ears for 10 hours.
叮-当叮-当u3000u3000
Ding- dong, ding- dong.
嘿 中士 兰斯少校在哪
Hey, sergeant, where’s Major Lance?
指挥所转移到了那幢建筑 他在那
We moved the CP to that building. The major’s there.
去找他 中校来了
Get him, the colonel’s here.
什么
What?
停下
Hold it!
中校 见到你太好了
Colonel, am I glad to see you!
那些尸体 把那些尸体弄下来
Those bodies. Get those bodies down.
怎么让他们留在上面 取下来
Why are you leaving them up there? Get them down!
我们一直处在火力之下
But we’ve been under fire, sir.
我知道 但我不管
I know you have, but I don’t care!
快取下 取下
Get them down! Down!
-我不想让弟兄们留在那 -带一队人去办u3000u3000u3000u3000
– I don’t want those boys left there. – Take a detail and cut them down.
-马上去 -是长官
– At once! – Yes, sir.
我们的部队和海上的军队之间有接应吗
Has there been a linkup between our forces and the troops from the sea?
不知道 少校 我连他们是否已经登陆都不知道
I don’t know, major. I don’t even know if the landings took place.
我只知道必须守住这个镇直到接应部队前来
But I am sure we’re gonna hold this town until the linkup does come.
无论是今天 明天 还是要等到地狱冻结
Whenever that is, today, tomorrow, till hell freezes over.
哪怕只看在他们份上
For their sake, if for no other reason.
告诉我敌人的位置在哪
Show me the enemy positions.
是 长官 德国人的据点就在那
Well, sir, the Germans’ strong point is right there.
就在那边的山上 还没有坦克
That’s over there on the hill. They’ve got no tanks yet.
他们在公路上方布置了重炮 迫击炮和机♥枪♥
They’ve got heavy guns, mortars and machine gun positions at the top of that road.
你有多少人
How many men have you got?
不够
Not enough.
上尉和威尔逊中尉带A连去增援兰斯少校
Captain and Lieutenant Wilson will take A Company and reinforce Major Lance.
其他的人跟我们一起向公路前进
The rest of the command will follow us straight up that road.
祝你好运 少校
Good luck, major.
好的 A连 离队
All right, A Company, fall out.
-二等兵 -是长官
– Private. – Yes, sir.
真是地狱战场
It’s a hell of a war.
我愿意和您并肩作战 中校
It’s a privilege to serve with you, colonel.
但愿我们能完成我们来此的目的
Well, God willing, we’ll do what we came here to do.
准备好了 头
Ready, sir.
出发
Move out!
老头肯定是从昨天开始改变的
The old man sure has changed since yesterday.
也可能是我们改变了
Or maybe it’s just that we’ve changed…
从昨天开始
…since yesterday.
拉瓦特已率突击队抵达大桥
Lovat and his commandos have reached the bridge.
鲍勃 你在听吗
Bob, did you hear?
是的 我在听
Yes, I heard.
“圣米尔伊格里斯已被八十二空降师占领”
“Sainte-Mere-Eglise captured by units of the 82nd Airborne.”
“一○一空降师正在’犹他海滩’推进”
” 101 Airborne driving on Utah.”
很好 很好
That’s good. Good.
是的 是不错 但如果不能从”奥马哈海滩”脱身就毫无意义 这我们都清楚
Yes, but if we can’t get off Omaha it doesn’t mean a damn. We know it.
我们拿下了两处滩头阵地 一处是英军区 一处是”犹他海滩”
We’ll have two cut- off beachheads, one in British zone and one at Utah. Yes…
但是中间是德军
…and the Germans in between.
你们是工兵吗
You guys engineers?
是 长官 第二九九特种工兵营
Yes, sir, 299th.
指挥官呢 这里由谁负责
Where are your officers? Who’s in charge here?
我想是由我负责 长官 指挥官都不在
I guess I am, sir. None of our officers made it in.
装备呢 爆破筒能用吗
What about your equipment? Those torpedoes work?
是的 长官 当然能用
Yes, sir, we’ll make them work!
-你叫什么中士 -J·H·弗勒长官
– What’s your name, sergeant? – It’s Fuller, sir, John H.
现在起你是弗勒少尉 不管你愿不愿意
You’re Lieutenant Fuller from now on, whether you like it or not.
派人带上爆破筒去溪谷底部
You send some men down to the foot of that gully with those torpedoes.
-你和其余的人跟我来 -是长官u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
– You and the rest of the men follow me. – Yes, sir!
好了 弟兄们 带上装备离开这
All right, men! Let’s move that equipment down here.
-我有支枪长官 -很好小伙子u3000
– I got a rifle, sir. – Well, good for you, son!
“轻骑兵”在待命 长官
The Rangers are ready, general.
好的 少校 叫他们出发
Okay, major, move them out.
上尉 让他们出发
Captain, move them up.
出发
Move them up!
-什么事 -我们准备好了
– Well, Tom? – We’re ready.
一切已准备就绪
As ready as we’ll ever be.
会成功的 一定会成功
It’ll work. It’s got to work.
我们在这会被♥干♥掉 倒不如推进到内陆再死
We’re getting murdered here! We might as well move inland and get murdered!
-准备好了 -是长官u3000u3000
– You ready? – Yes, sir.
给我把那个路障清除掉
You’re gonna blow that roadblock for me.
收到信♥号♥♥立刻行动 懂吗
When I give the word everything pops at once. Okay?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我们先要用爆破筒在铁丝网上炸个洞
First, we gotta blow a hole through that wire with bangalores.
能成功的话就把所有炸♥药♥填到墙底下
If that works, we’ll pack everything we’ve got into that wall.
好了 上
All right, let’s go!
行了 冲啊 冲 冲
All right, let’s go! Go! Go!
我们必须离开 公路干线遭到了空袭
We must leave. The main highway is under aerial attack.
不用你说
You don’t say!
别担心 美♥国♥佬♥
Don’t worry, Yank.
他死了
He’s dead.
给我一支烟 我想抽烟想得要命
Give me a cigarette. I’m dying for a cigarette.
伤得很重吗
You hurt bad?
夜里被击落了
Shot down during the night.
他想看我死了没有 被我♥干♥掉了
He was gonna make sure of me, but I got him…
用这个
…with this.
你杀过人没有 我是指 面对面地
You ever killed a man? I mean, face to face?
没有
No.
我也没有 面对面地
Neither had l, face to face.
我一直坐在这看着他
I’ve been sitting here looking at him.
你发现他有什么特别之处没有
Have you noticed anything peculiar about him?
没有
No.
他的靴子
He’s got his boots…
穿错了脚
…on the wrong feet.
他一定非常匆忙对吧
He must have been in a big hurry, huh?
严重吗
Is it bad?
裂了个大口子
Split wide open…
从胯部一直到膝盖
…from the crotch to the knee.
有个军医来过 给我注射了吗♥啡♥
A medic came along and gave me a shot of morphine.
但愿他在药效失去前回来
I hope he’ll be back before it wears off.
他说他会的
He said he would.
他替你缝合没有
Did he sew you up?
他上岸时把大部分器材都弄丢了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!