漫长的一天结束了
轻点敲 哥萨奇 我说轻点敲
A tap, Gossage. I said a tap.
你不是在介绍电影
You’re not introducing a film.
路易斯
Louis
路易斯
Louis
威尔伯福斯太太 我知道你有房♥间要出租
Mrs Wilberforce, I understand you have rooms to let.
妈
Mam!
妈
Mam!
我能去看电影吗 妈
Can I go to the pictures, Mam?
-妈 -啊
-Mam? -Yeah?
-我有一便士 -所以呢
-I’ve got a penny. -So?
如果你给我十一便士 我就有一先令了
If you give me 11 pence, I’d have a shilling.
你不是非去不可吧
You’re not soft, are you?
妈
Mam?
拜托 妈
Oh, go on,Mam.
蒂琪说她会带我去
Our Titchie said she’d take me.
拜托 妈
Oh, go on, Mam.
孩子 去小伙们的卧室
Eh, Bud, get me those nets…
帮我把桌布拿出来 好吗
out of the lads’ bedroom, will you?
好 妈
Okay, Mam.
递几块砖给我 好吗
Pass us a few bricks, will ya?
快点 孩子 桌布呢
Oh, come on, lad. Where’s those nets?
我想把它们洗洗
I want to wash them.
那是在他把它们扔下来之前
That’s before he’ll bring them down.
你这小坏蛋
You little bugger!
若你是世上唯一的女孩
If you were the only girl in the world
我是唯一的男孩
And I was the only boy
今日的一切
Nothing else would matter
都不复重要
In this world today
我们依然相爱
We would go on loving
一如既往
In the same old way
伊甸园
A Garden of Eden
两人世界
Just meant for two
没人打扰我们的幸福
With nothing to mar our joy
我将与你
I would say
互诉衷肠
Such wonderful things to you
我将与你
There would be
共度良宵
Such wonderful things to do
若你是世上唯一的女孩
If you were the only girl
我是唯一的男孩
And I was the only boy
去吧 把我的钱包拿来
Go on. Get me purse.
谢谢 妈
Oh, thanks, Mam!
今天
Today
我们依然相爱
We would go on loving
你的茶好了 凯文
Your tea’s ready, Kev.
好 妈
Okay, Mam.
好了 妈
All right, Mam.
你好 妈
Hiya, Mam.
约翰 能帮我把熨斗拿出来吗
Hey, John, will you get the flatirons out for me?
好 蒂琪
Yeah, okay, Titch.
弟弟呢 妈
Where’s our Bud, Mam?
看电影 还能在哪
The pictures. Where else?
能带我一起走吗 先生
Will you take us in, mister?
请问能带我一起走吗
Will you take us in, please?
能带我一起走吗 先生
Will you take us in, mister?
过来吧 孩子
Come on, lad
谢谢 先生
Thanks, mister!
我会抓到你的 梅维斯
I’ll get you, Mavis!
你跑什么
What are you running for?
提德尔·贺治在追我
Tiddle Hodge was chasing me.
为什么
Why?
我在嘲笑他
I was skitting him.
你小心点
You be careful.
总有一天他会抓到你 给你点教训
One day he’ll catch you and give you a right go-along.
提德尔 德尔 德尔
Tiddle-iddle-iddle
提德尔 德尔 德尔
Tiddle-iddle-iddle
提德尔 德尔 德尔 贺治
Tiddle-iddle-iddle Hodge
这是你女儿吗
Ah, is this your daughter?
有男朋友了吗
Got a boyfriend? Got a boyfriend?
烟花绽放了
It’s smashing at the moment.
看到那边那个了吗
See that one there?
一直升到空中 击中我家房♥子了
Went right up in the sky, and it hit me house.
-真棒 -烟火
-Ah, it’s great. -Some fire.
小心烟火
Hey, watch what you’re doing with them sparklers.
约翰和凯文在那里 妈
There’s our John and Kevin, Mam.
-约翰 -凯文
-John! -Kevin!
凯文
Kevin!
约翰 凯文
John! Kevin!
一轮结束 差点射中绿色那个
Oh, yeah. Round the end. Nearly had the green one.
她离我远去
She stepped away from me
穿过集市
And she went through the fair
我深情地
And fondly
看着她
I watched her move here
往来穿梭
And move there
然后回家
And then she went homeward
一颗星星未眠
With one star awake
傍晚天鹅
As the swan in the evening
游于湖面
Moves over the lake
昨夜她走向我
Last night she came to me
她轻轻地进来
She came softly in
走得
So softly she came
步履轻盈
That her feet made no din
手搭在我身上
And she laid her hand on me
她说
And this she did say
亲爱的 我们的婚礼
It will not be long, love
指日可待
Till our wedding day
我爸过去常唱这首歌♥
Me dad used to sing that.
外公奥布莱恩
Granddad O’Brien?
是的
Yeah.
记得锁门 好吗 凯文
Lock up, will you, Kev?
好 妈
Okay, Mam.
妈
Mam.
妈
Mam.
有个人 有个人
It was a man! It was a man!
没事了
It’s all right.
没事的
You’re all right.
没事的
You’re all right.
没事的
You’re all right.
这是你在卡农肯尼迪学校
It’s your last term at Canon Kennedy’s,
最后一个学期了吧 孩子
isn’t it, lad?
你期待升入大孩子的学校吗 孩子
Are you looking forward to going up to the big boys’ school, Bud?
圣诞节我能得到什么礼物 妈
What am I gonna get for Christmas, Mam?
别问东问西的
Don’t be so nosy.
她的孩子
her little child
这让你的心滴血了 对吗
Makes your heart bleed, doesn’t it?
你要帮我吗
Are you gonna help me with these things?
早上吧
In the morning.
我得找棵树来
I’ve got to get a tree.
不用 我们自己有一颗小树
No, we got that little tree of our own.
那棵树你拿来了吗
Have you got the tree?
我觉得还在阁楼里
I think it’s still in the attic.
有些装饰品可以扔了
You should give some of them decorations away.
都用了好几年了
You’ve had them for years.
不 我喜欢那些装饰品
No, I like these.
他们真的有些年头了 不是吗
They’ve got a real history, haven’t they?
圣诞节
It’s Christmas.
圣诞节快乐 孩子
Happy Christmas, lad.
圣诞节快乐 弟弟
Happy Christmas, Bud.
那时他们有时间做很多事
In those days they had time for everything
有时间滑雪橇 滚雪球
time for sleigh rides and balls…
集♥会♥ 舞蹈