既是他人在场 他们也不会知道我们在说什么
even in front of the others without them knowing what we’re saying
当我们把头向左转 意思是
When we turn our heads to the left, it means…
“我爱你胜过世间一切”
“I love you more than anything in the world”
当我们把头向右转 意思是
When we turn our heads to the right, it means…
“小心 我们有危险”
“Watch out, we’re in danger”
刚开始我们要非常小心 以免弄混
We have to be very careful in the beginning not to mix up
“我爱你胜过世间一切”
“I love you more than anything in the world”…
和“小心 我们有危险”
with “watch out, we’re in danger”
当我们举起左臂 意思是
When we raise out left arm, it means…
“我想在你怀里跳舞”
“I want to dance in you arm”
当我们握拳 并置于身后
When we make a fist and put it behind our back
意思是“我们做♥爱♥吧”
It means “Let’s fuck”
随着时间的推移 暗号♥越来越多
The code grew, and grew as the time went by
几周后 我们不需要开口
And within a few weeks, we could talk about almost anything…
就几乎能交流任何事情
without even opening our mouths
停下来
Stop it
够了 请尊重一下我的父母
That’s enough, show my parents some respect
他们在为你们演奏
They’re playing you music
没关系的
That’s ok
不 妈妈 这样不行
No mother, that’s not ok
请继续
Please continue
你希望我弹奏同一曲 还是换一曲
Do you want me to play same piece or something else
换一曲吧
Something else
她父母演奏得十分美妙动听 不是吗
Didn’t her parents play beautifully?
的确是 很美妙
Yes they did, it was wonderful
我们彼此相爱 而且我们很般配
We love each other, and we suit each other
这就是为什么我们决定离开树林
And that’s the reason why we decide to leave the woods…
去城里共度余生
and stay together forever in the city
明天 捕猎时 我们会消失
tomorrow, during the hunt, we’re going to disappear…
大家都会以为我们被抓走了
and everyone would think we been captured
然后我们会被改造成狗或者金丝雀什么的
And then we’re going to turn into dogs or canary something
到了城里 我想做的第一件事是
I think the first thing I’m going to do when I get into the city…
买♥♥件浴袍
is buy a bathrobe
然后我们去泳池 跳水板很高
And then we’re going to a pool with high diving board…
非常适合跳水的那种
perfect for diving
我们还要一起做很多事 正经的事 不是蠢事
And then we do lots of different things together, serious thing, not silly one…
比如在公园里散步 或是一起弹吉他
like go for a walk in the park or play the guitar together…
只写到这里
It stops there
后面还有笔记 但我觉得不重要
There’s notes at the back, but I don’t think it’s important
读读笔记
Read the notes
波托菲诺 意大利渔村
Portofino: Italy fishing village…
高级度假胜地 以风景如画的港湾而出名
upmarket resort famous for its picturesque harbour
人口数为四百三十九
Population: 439
附近的沙滩 帕拉奇 卡莫利 基亚瓦里
Beachs nearby: Paraggi beach, Camogli, Chiavari…
和拉瓦尼亚
and Lavagna
塞利佛斯岛 希腊岛屿 位于基克拉迪群岛西部
Serifos: Greek island located in the western Cyclades
你在哪找到这笔记的
Where did you find that?
在河边
By the river
有人在捕猎的时候弄丢的
Someone must’ve dropped it during the hunt
交给我
Give it to me
我来处理
I’ll take care of it
知道为什么今天我带你来这么僻静的地方吗
Can you imagine why I brought you to such quiet place today?
不知道
No
因为我觉得 这是个适合安葬你的好地方
Because I think it’s the perfect spot for your grave
现在用土盖住自己
Now cover yourself with soil
用手
Use your hands
把脸也盖上
Over your face too
你不想让脸被狗吃了 对吧
You wouldn’t want your face to get eaten by dogs, would you?
如果你比我早死
If you die before me,
我会尽我所能多来看望你 我保证
I’ll visit you as often as I can, I promise
我觉得我们现在该走了
I think we should leave right now
我们三个来到这里
The three of us coming here…
而不是两个或者四个 这很危险
in stead of two or four is very dangerous
我们之前怎么没想到呢
How didn’t we think it early
医生很有可能会怀疑我们
Highly likely the doctor will suspect us
我建议一有机会就逃走
I suggest that we leave the first chance we get
事实上 现在就是个机会
Right now in the fact
别害怕
Don’t be afraid
不会有人怀疑的
No one will suspect a thing
我猜你没料到会有这样的惊喜
I bet you aren’t expecting the surprise
不是很好吗 是的
Isn’t it wonderful? Yes, it is
但我还是想多考虑几天
Still I’d like a few days just to think it over so that…
我可以等到
I could maybe have the surgery…
下次来城里再做手术
when next time come to the city?
还有什么需要考虑的呢
What is that to think about?
看得清楚和近视相比哪个更好 还需要考虑吗
It’s better to see clearly, or to be short-sighted? is that it?
这很荒谬 你懂的
That’s absurd, you know that
而且 这是最好的眼科医生
Anyway, this doctor is the best there is
非常难预约的
And it’s very difficult to get a appointment
我几个月前打电♥话♥ 才能约到今天
I called him months ago to get him to see you today
她瞎了 谢谢
She’s blind Thank you
放下你的刀 站起来
Throw down your knife and stand up
你为什么要弄瞎我
Why did you have to blind me?
你本可以弄瞎他的
You could have blinded him?
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you’re talking about
药物让你神志不清
The drugs are messing with you head
如果我是你 我会更勇敢地面对整件事情
If I were you, I would try and be a little braver about the whole thing
现在起来 把刀给我
And now get up and give me your knife
不然我会打倒你 把刀抢过来
Or I’ll hit you and take it by force
我来了
Here I come
我发誓要杀了你
I swear I’ll kill you
放开我的头发
Let go of my hair
你弄疼我了
You’re hurting me
想想看 如果有人瞎了
Just think that when someone goes blind
其他感知能力会更敏锐
One of other senses is heightened
你也可以在树林里抓只狗 训练他做导盲犬
You could also capture a dog in the woods, and train him to guide you
狗可以做到的 知道吗
Dogs can do that, you know?
我会亲自帮你抓狗的
I’ll help you catch a dog myself
现在冷静点 不然我会把你丢在这
Now calm down, or I’m going to leave you here…
我觉得你靠自己是找不到二号♥碰头点的
and I don’t think you’ll manage to find meeting of two on your own
你喜欢这景色吗
Are you enjoying the view
当然
Sure
你的手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
我当时在用刀砍树枝
I was cutting a tree branch with a knife…
不小心把自己割伤了
and I cut myself by accident
你今天看起来很英俊 你剪头发了吗
You look handsome today, did you get you haircut?
谢谢 没有 我没有剪头发
Thank you, no, I didn’t get my haircut
我今天是要去剪头发
I’m going to get my haircut today
看我给你带了什么
Look what I brought you?
非常感谢 我饿坏了 正好现在就吃
Oh, thank you so much, I’m so hungry, I’ll eat it right away
这个大号♥手电筒 抱歉
It’s a big flashlight Oh, I’m sorry
这么大 我还以为是只兔子
It’s so big, I thought it was a rabbit
这是我见过最大的手电筒
The biggest flashlight I’ve ever seen
你准备好今晚走了吗
Are you ready for tonight
当然
Of course I am
我想和你说点事
I want to tell you something,..
但你千万别生气
But please don’t be angry
好的 怎么了
Ok, what’s wrong?
我什么也看不见了
I can’t see anything
我瞎了
I’m blind
你在说什么
What do you mean?
我没必要向你隐瞒
There is no point to lying to you
你迟早会发现的
You’ll find out soon or later
我们的首领在城里把我弄瞎了
Our leader blinded me in the city
她肯定发现我们相爱了
She must’ve realised I love you, and you love me…
并且打算一起逃到城里
and we’re going to run away to the city together
我很抱歉
I’m sorry
你完全看不见了吗
You can’t see at all?
是的 完全看不见
No, not at all
那为什么问我剪头发了没
And why you asked for my haircut?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!