我为之前的话道歉
I’m so sorry for what I said.
我都不记得了
I don’t even remember.
那太好了
That’s sweet.
不 连你我也不记得了
No, I don’t even remember who you are.
骗到你了 对吧
I got you, didn’t I?
我给你看样东西
I’ve got something to show you.
你做的吗
You did this?
我画的所有画 都按顺序装订好了
All my drawings, all in order?
实在是太棒了
This is so wonderful.
我的宝贝
Sweetheart.
“如果你被人驯服了
“You run the risk of weeping a little
“就可能会有流泪的那天”
“if you let yourself get tamed.”
你会成为一个很出色的大人
You’re gonna make a wonderful grown-up.
谢谢
Thank you.
你看过这个了吗
Did you see this?
真棒
It’s wonderful.
你来看 这就是那只狐狸
Look. You see? That’s the fox.
我的狐狸
My fox.
剧终
你们也许会认为这是一顶帽子 但它不是
You probably think this is a hat, but it’s not.