because of a flower that cannot be seen.
是因为有一朵人们看不见的花
Because of a flower that cannot be seen?
你的玫瑰
Your rose!
我有一朵玫瑰…
I have a rose…
看来你已找到了我的收藏
I see you’ve found my collection,
501622731颗星星
501,622,731 stars.
你 这是你干的
You? You did this?
但是你应该只负责数星星啊
But you’re supposed to just count the stars.
拥有 跟着我说一遍 拥有
“Own.” Say it with me. “Own. ”
我拥有这些星星
I own the stars.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
以前 它们只是挂在天上闪闪发光
They used to be merely little golden objects in the sky
徒让懒人做白日梦
that set lazy men to idle dreaming.
现在 终于有人让这些星星变得有用
But now, the stars have finally been made essential.
那东西是哪里来的
Where did you get that?
她好奇上了
She’s curious.
这难道不像小孩子吗
Isn’t that just like a child?
不
Oh, no!
谢谢
Thank you.
好了好了 够了
All right! All right! Enough.
-谢谢 -够了
– Thank you. – All right!
够了
Enough!
你要拿这些星星做什么
What are you going to do with all the stars?
别担心 小女孩
Don’t worry, my little girl.
我把它们都用在了对的地方
I put the stars to good use.
看 明白了吗
There. You see?
无用之物都变成了有用之才
The inessential has become perfectly essential.
世间一切都要这样才对
How it should be for all things!
把她带回♥教♥室
Take her back to the classroom.
不要让任何人打扰
Make sure no one interferes.
-住手 放开我 我… -别挣扎了
– Stop it! Put me down. I can’t… – Stop wriggling!
-别让他们这样对我 -你是逃不掉的
– Don’t let them do this to me. – You won’t get away.
-等等 -等等
– Wait. – Wait?
我给过你371份工作
I’ve given you 371 jobs,
你居然被炒了370次
and you have been fired from 370 of them.
我想你现在应该回去工作了 你个废物
I think it’s time you get back to work, my little failure.
-不 我求求你 放开… -别挣扎了
– No! please, please, you’ve got to let me… – Stop wriggling.
住手
Stop!
-放开她 -什么 住手
– Take your hands off her. – What? Stop?
我…我不是废物…
I’m… I’m not a failure. I’m…
我是小王子
I’m the Little Prince.
什么
What?
他觉得自己小 还是个王子
He thinks he’s little, and a prince!
真是精彩
Wonderful.
你们看我 我还是大黄蜂呢
Look at me! I’m a bumble bee.
那你是什么 鸭子吗
What are you? A duck?
真是不可救药
He’s hopeless.
我才没有不可救药 我的未来充满希望
I’m not hopeless, I’m hopeful!
没错 我的未来光明着呢
That’s right! I’m full of hope!
我还爱着一朵玫瑰
And I love a rose!
她也爱我 她在等着我呢
And she loves me, and she is waiting for me!
所以…
So…
我不想再给你打工了
I don’t think I want to work for you any more.
而且
And…
我不干了
I quit!
我不干了
I quit!
从那上去
That pile!
你什么时候才会失去童心
When are you going to forget about being a child?
绝不
Never!
对不起 王子先生
Sorry, Mr. Prince!
不不 是我的错
No, no, it’s my fault.
我的脸不该在那里待着
My face shouldn’t have been there.
我好害怕
I’m scared.
快进去 快进去
Get in! Get in!
抓紧了
Hang on!
-我去去就回 -你要去哪里
– I’ll be right back! – Where are you going?
等等 你要干什么去
Wait! What are you doing?
情况不妙
That’s not good.
我会长大的 但不会长成你这样的大人
I will grow up, but I’ll never be a grown-up like you!
糟糕
Oh, no!
抓住你了
Got you!
还有你
I got you, too.
好漂亮
Wonderful.
这下生意不好做了
This is very very very bad for business.
干得漂亮
That was amazing!
星星回到天上了
The stars are back.
我都忘记它们有多美了
I forgot how beautiful they are.
-你看 325号♥小行星 -你想起来了
– Look! Asteroid 325! – You’re remembering!
还有326号♥
And 326!
327号♥
And 327!
328号♥
And 328!
都正常了 都正常了
It’s working! It’s working!
瞧 B612
Look! B612!
猴面包树
The baobabs.
你的玫瑰 她在那里
Your rose! She’s there!
抓紧了
Hold on!
你不是要着陆吧
You’re not gonna try and land, are you?
不不不不 停下停下 调头 停下
No, no, no, no! No, no, no! Stop! Stop! Turn around! Stop!
怎么回事
What’s happening?
我们…要掉下去了
We’re… We’re falling.
-你现在要去哪 -坐稳了
– Where are you going now? – Sit still.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
走
Let’s go.
这边这边 我找到她了
Over here! Over here! I found her!
看
Look.
我的玫瑰
My rose.
是她
It’s her.
不…
No…
不…
No…
怎么会这样
No, how can this be?
我好难过
I’m so sorry.
你本该陪在她身边的
You’re supposed to be with her.
而我也要失去他了
I’m gonna lose him, too.
独自长大
And grow up.
忘记关于他的一切
And forget all about him.
全部都会忘记 永永远远
Forget it all, forever.
我不想失去他
I don’t want to lose him.
别哭
Don’t cry.
你怎么没有哭
How can you not be crying?
我可以看到她
I can see her.
她不是一朵寻常玫瑰
She was not a common rose.
全宇宙只有她这一朵玫瑰
She was the only one of her kind in the whole universe.
我记得她
I remember her.
所有一切我都记得
I remember all of it.
她没有消失
She’s not gone.
她还在这里
She’s still here?
只有用心去看 才能看得真切
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly.
他会一直在我身边
He’ll always be with me.
我终于明白了
I understand now.
-请告诉飞行员我记得他 -我会的
– Please tell the Aviator I remember him! – I will!
不要忘了
Don’t forget.
我不会的
I won’t!
所有一切我都不会忘的 我发誓
I won’t forget any of it! I promise.
宝贝
Sweetie?
干嘛
Yeah?
-要迟到了 -什么 不会的啊
– We’re late. – What? No, we’re not.
去学校之前我们要去趟医院
We need to stop by the hospital before school.
122, 123, 124…
到了
OK.
你来了
You’re here.
对不起
I’m sorry.