那是我最后一把刷子
That was my last brush!
我要被解雇了
I’m going to get fired.
这是我最后一次机会
This was my last chance.
真不公平 我只是在 好好工作
This is so unfair! I was just doing… doing my job!
-其实 这里还有一把 -谢谢
– Actually, there’s one more… – Thank you.
-我得继续干活了 -等等
– Now I have to get back to work. – Wait!
你知道吗 你在拉低我的工作效率
You know what? You’re slowing down my productivity!
你曾拥有一朵玫瑰
You had a rose!
-一朵什么 -一朵玫瑰
– A what? – A rose.
一朵非常美丽的玫瑰 堪称奇迹
A really beautiful one. Miraculous even.
世界上唯一的存在
One that was unique in all the world.
够了够了 不想再听你胡说了
You know, I’ve heard quite enough of this nonsense.
我得工作 谢谢
I have to work. Thank you.
你忘记了一切
You’ve forgotten everything!
重要的是我很忙
I’m very busy with matters of consequences.
你也和那些大人一样了
You’ve become just another grown-up!
还给我
Give me that.
不
No!
你干嘛要这样
Why did you do that?
你干嘛要…
Why did you do…
没事的 我不哭
It’s all right, I don’t need to cry.
我不要哭 我是大人了 我是男人了
I don’t need to cry. I’m a grown-up. I’m a grown man.
我的刷子掉了而已 我不要哭
My brushes got knocked over. I don’t need to cry.
我不要哭
I don’t need to cry.
用力擤
Blow.
等等 你怎么这么矮
Wait a minute, why are you so short?
-你很老了吗 -什么
– Are you really old? – What?
不 我是一个小孩
No! I’m a child.
你也本该是个小孩
Just like you’re supposed to be.
你是个小孩吗
You’re a child?
小孩子真的非常非常非常奇怪
Children are certainly very very very odd.
情况不妙
This is not good.
我想有一个人能帮上忙
I think I know someone who can help.
真要这样做吗
Are you sure about this?
王子先生
Mr. Prince,
难得看到你啊
what a pleasant surprise.
这个小孩需要你的帮助
This child needs your help.
是吗
Does she?
我们这里 一般不让带狗进去
Here, we don’t normally allow little dogs.
不过是你的话 那就破次例吧
But for you, we will make an exception, won’t we?
太好了
Delightful.
进来吧 进来吧
Come in, come in!
你怎么样 还顺利吗
So how have you been? Things good?
我很喜欢我的工作 清洁屋顶
I love my job, cleaning the roof.
那敢情好
That’s wonderful.
-无用之物… -都要变成有用之才
– Anything inessential… – Must be made essential.
很好 王子先生
Well done, Mr. Prince.
你看 这些家伙确实非常了得
You see, it’s really a magnificent thing
全拜商人所赐
the Businessman has created here.
这里简直就是鬼斧神工
You might even call it a work of art.
当然 你可能想错了
But of course, you’d be wrong.
大错特错
Very very wrong.
没有什么比那玩意更微不足道了
Nothing so trivial as that.
我的飞机
My plane!
这里有着更为重要的东西
It’s much more important. Much more essential.
不要 等等
No! Wait!
你怎么可以这样 你说你会帮我的
How could you? You said you would help.
毕业照
我在帮你啊 他们就是这样帮我的
I am. That’s how they helped me!
王子先生
Mr. Prince!
看来你终于做了一件
It seems that you’ve finally done something…
正确的事
right!
你会告诉商人的吧
You will tell the Businessman, won’t you?
说我有多重要
How essential I’ve been?
我一定会的
Yes, I most certainly will.
商人跟我说这是你随身带着的
The Businessman told me about this
证明你童年的东西
evidence of childhood you brought with you.
-求你了 那东西很重要 -不
– Please! Those are important! – No!
这里根本没有重要的东西
There is nothing essential in here at all.
是时候
It is time
长大了
to grow up.
成才之路
基础指导手册
一本书里怎么可能写下所有成才方法
How could everything essential fit into just one book?
因为它极其简洁
It is incredibly succinct.
而且排版紧凑
And single-spaced.
那又怎样 所以我要反复反复反复读它
So what? I’m supposed to read this over and over and over,
直到我变老吗
until I’m old?
当然不是
Not at all.
在这里 我们要用更加快速的方法长大
Here, we take a more accelerated approach to growing up.
对不对啊 王子先生
Isn’t that right, Mr. Prince?
还是算了
No, never mind.
看他那茫然的表情
Look at that blank look,
你已经全都忘了吧
you’ve forgotten everything, haven’t you?
你只会感到一点点痛 放松就好
Now, you’re going to feel a slight pinch. Just relax.
好了好了好了 在这签字
Yes! Yes! Yes! Please sign there.
我同意免除我本人 商人
A consent form releasing myself, the Businessman,
-以及这家公♥司♥的全部责任 -救命
– and the corporation from all liability – Help!
如在过程之中意外死亡或是遭到肢解
in case of accidental death or dismemberment
免除以上三方责任 好了
during the centralising process. Right.
我这是在帮你
I’m trying to help you!
你会成为一个很出色的大人
You’re going to make a wonderful grown-up.
不许碰
Leave them!
我说了 不许碰
I said, leave them!
成熟点吧 王子先生
Act your age, Mr. Prince!
记住 你是从我这里毕业的
Remember, you are a graduate of my class.
住手 你想要干什么
Stop! What do you think you’re doing?
请你回到座位上
Return to your desk, please.
我没有考虑到这点
Oh, I didn’t think that through.
商人肯定会对我非常失望的
The Businessman is going to be very disappointed in me.
谢谢 为什么啊
Thank you. But why?
我从不知道这是什么 哪里捡的
I never knew what this was, or where I even got it,
就觉得它很重要
but I thought maybe it was important…
你的绵羊
Your sheep!
我的绵羊
My sheep?
我不明白
I don’t get it.
这是飞行员画给你的
The Aviator gave it to you
在地球的那片沙漠中
in the desert on Earth,
让小羊吃猴面包树
to eat the baobabs.
-简直就是灾难 -简直就是灾难
– Catastrophe. – Catastrophe.
没错
That’s right.
这些都是飞行员画给你的
The Aviator drew all of these for you.
-他现在很需要你 -我 他需要我
– He really needs you right now. – Me? He needs me?
长大不是问题所在 遗忘才是
Growing up is not the problem. Forgetting is.
我有主意了
I have an idea.
我们只要…我的飞机
We’re just gonna need… My plane!
它在那里
There it is!
还是好的
It’s OK.
赶快过去
Hurry!
我们成功了
We did it!
不是吧
Oh no!
要按哪个
Which button?
不 不
No, no…
搞定
Yes!
我们可以在后面那堆东西上面登上飞机
We can catch it on top of the next pile!
等等 王子先生呢
Wait! Where’s Mr. Prince?
我记得这些
I remember these.
星星
The stars.
它们在这里做什么
What are they all doing here?
星星之所以耀眼
The stars are beautiful.
星星之所以耀眼
The stars are beautiful
是因为有一朵人们看不见的花