今天有雨
It comes to a rainny day
受天气影响32人上班迟到
and this weather has caused 32 people to be late for work.
城市整体效率下降了0.4%
Efficiency of the city fell by 0.4%.
怎么回…天哪
Oh, what… Oh, dear!
宝贝 你要去…
Honey, where…
不 不 你别…
No! No, you won’t…
宝贝 不要…
Sweetie, no…
宝贝 快停下 你在干什么
Sweetie, stop! What are you doing?
别走 你不能走
Stop! You can’t go!
求求你了 我需要你
Please, I need you here!
不要
No!
求求你们 让我看他一眼
Please! Please! You’ve got to let me see him!
他怎么了 会没事吗
What happened to him? Is he gonna be OK?
我说…
So…
不要忘了 明天是个重要日子
Let’s not forget, tomorrow’s an important day.
飞行员需要你
The Aviator needs you.
我要去找到你
I’m gonna find you.
你会开飞机吗
Do you know how to fly a plane?
好吧 我想你也不会
Yeah, I didn’t think so.
好吧 那么…
OK, well…
好的 没错 我可以的
Yes! Yeah, I can do this.
来 你拿着这个
Here, hold these.
我想我现在会开了
I think I’ve got the hang of it now.
沃思学院
抓住你了
I’ve got you!
星星都在哪里
Where are the stars?
那是什么
What is that?
星星吗
A star?
等一下 那不是星星
Wait a minute. That’s no star.
飞行员从没提到过这个地方
The Aviator never mentioned this place.
会是他吗
Could it be?
是他 是他
It’s him! It’s him!
他在这做什么
What is he doing here?
系好安全带
Buckle up.
我们需要一块空地
We need a gap.
前面也许可以
I think I see one up ahead.
准备着陆
Prepare for landing.
成功了
We did it!
还不算太糟嘛
That wasn’t too bad.
看 那上面
Look! Up there.
你下来
Step out of the vehicle.
我让你下来
I said step out of the vehicle.
我很抱歉 警官 请你听我解释…
I’m very sorry, Officer. If I could just explain…
把手放在我能看见的地方
Keep your hands where I can see them.
危险超速 危险变道
Unsafe speeding. Unsafe lane changes.
-一切行为都很危险 -什么
– Unsafe everything. – What?
多次闯红灯
Running multiple red lights.
求你了 我在找我的朋友
Please, I’m just trying to find my friend…
毁坏城市财产
Destruction of city property.
是朋友的朋友 我们其实还没见过
Well, a friend of a friend. We’ve never officially met.
不打转向灯 根本没有转向灯
No use of turn signals. No signals at all.
我只想找到他 带他回家
I’m just gonna grab him and take him home.
绑♥架♥未遂 把这个也写上
Attempted kidnapping! Add that to the list.
绑♥架♥未遂
Attempted kidnapping.
你是不是…
Hey, are you…
虚荣男
The Conceited Man.
居然还违抗身穿制♥服♥的执法警♥察♥
Disobeying a uniformed officer of the law, no less.
也就是我
Me!
等等
Wait.
-你怎么没在自己的星球上 -你…
– Why are you not on your planet? – Oh, you…
-你怎么这么小 -因为我是小孩
– Why are you so small? – Because I’m a child.
这里绝对不允许有小孩
That is absolutely not allowed here.
快走
Let’s go!
别急着走
Not so fast!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
没错 继续
That’s right. Go on.
我们需要乔装打扮一下
We’re gonna need a disguise.
不好意思 不好意思
Excuse me. Pardon me.
抱歉 能不能…抱歉
Sorry. Can I…? Sorry.
我的臣民来了
Here are my subjects.
走上前来
Approach.
是那个国王吗
Is that the King?
-67楼 -如你所愿
– 67th floor. – As you wish.
-27楼 -准许
– 27th floor. – Granted.
-14楼 -可以
– 14th floor. – Certainly.
-142楼 -好的
– 142nd floor. – Of course.
-34楼 -乐意之至
– 34th floor. – Happily.
不是吧
Oh, no.
劳驾 顶楼
Top floor, please.
什么 顶楼
What? Top floor?
如果条件成熟的话 陛下
When conditions are favorable? Your… Your Majesty?
条件已经成熟
Conditions are favorable.
到了
It is done.
他在那里
There he is!
-小王子 小王子 -干嘛
– Little Prince! Little Prince! – What?
-太对不起了 -我没事
– I’m so sorry. – I’m OK.
我的小腿
My shin.
-你没事吧 -没事 没事
– Are you OK? – Yes. Yes.
我只是…只是稍微休息一下而已
No, I was just… I was just taking a little break, that’s all.
-我把你当成别人了 -是吗
– I thought you were someone else. – You did?
那太好了 那太好了
That’s great! That’s great.
请不要举报我
Please don’t report me.
休息结束 看见了吗 我在工作
Break’s over. See? I’m working.
工作 工作 工作 工作
Work, work, work, work.
用不着举报我
No need to report me.
我觉得那不是他
I don’t think it was him.
我们现在要怎么办
What are we going to do now?
王子先生
Mr. Prince?
会是他吗
Can it be?
打扰一下
Excuse me?
不是吧 真该死
Oh, man! Darn it!
我想你落下了这个
I think you dropped this.
王子先生
我的证件
My badge!
-简直就是灾难 -是他
– Catastrophe. – It is him.
-可以… -你怎么了
– Can I… – What happened to you?
把它给我 拜托
Give me that. Please.
飞行员可不想看到你这样
The Aviator’s not going to like this.
-你不该是… -给我 -这样子的
– You’re not supposed to… – Give it! – …be like this.
快点 把它给我
Come on, give me that!
谢谢
Thank you.
这东西怎么弄 应该有闹铃吧
How does this work? This works with a gong.
我在工作 看见了吗
I’m working. See?
我在让自己显得重要
I’m being essential.
-等等 停下 -别别别 别跟我说话
– Wait, stop! – No, no, no, don’t talk to me.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are!
你是小王子 你害怕猴面包树
You’re the Little Prince, and you’re afraid of baobabs!
不 我是王子先生 我是维修工
No… I’m Mr. Prince, the Maintenance Man.
我害怕的是商人
And I’m afraid of the Businessman.
你和一个飞行员在沙漠里面度过一段时光
You’ve been with an aviator in a desert.
他还给你画了一只绵羊
He drew you a sheep!
你问的问题太多了
Oh, you’ve asked too many questions!
你还随着一群迁徙的鸟到处旅行
You also travel with a flock of migrating birds.
走开 不好意思 我很忙的
Go away. Excuse me! I am very busy.
你还驯服了一只狐狸 像他一样的狐狸
You tamed a fox. A fox like him!
我没养过宠物
Never had a pet.
他不是你的宠物
He wasn’t your pet,
他是你的朋友
he was your friend.
你看我有时间交朋友吗
Well, does it look like I have time for friends?
我要工作
I’m working!
不要啊
No!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!