-但是… -快点
– But… – Now.
女士 我很抱歉打断你的工作
Madam, I’m very sorry to pull you out from work.
显然他们想去吃薄饼…
Apparently, they were going to get pancakes…
-你想找他谈谈吗 -是的
– Would you like to speak to him? – Yes…
不 不 不 不
No! No! No! No!
狐狸先生
Mr. Fox!
按照计划 你现在应该在床上 睡觉
According to this, you’re still in bed. Asleep.
看看昨天
Yesterday.
你的”朋友”连驾照都没有
Your “friend” doesn’t even have a driver’s licence.
不 是被没收了
Oh, no. They took it away
因为他四次没拔管子就把车开出来了
after the fourth time he drove away with the gas pump attached.
你可能被他害死的
You could have been killed!
-妈妈 听我解释 -不 你那是说谎
– Mom, I can explain… – No, no, you mean you can lie.
-可… -你一直在骗我
– But… – You’ve been lying to me,
你还骗了警♥察♥
you’ve lied to the police officer.
对了 趁我还没忘记 祝你生日快乐
Oh, yes, right, before I forget, happy birthday.
你还想着法地在人生计划上作假
You’ve even managed to lie to your life plan!
那个 那就是一块吸满磁贴的白板
That? That’s just one board full of magnets!
比起我你更在乎它
Something I think you care about more than me.
你错了
You’re wrong.
你和它我都很在乎
I care about it as much as I care about you.
这就是你
It is you.
这是你的人生
This is your life
要对此负责的人只有我
and I’m the only one taking any responsibility for it!
那是你想要我过的人生 不是我想要的
That’s your version of my life, not mine!
如果你有陪在我身边的话 你就会明白
If you were ever around, you’d see that!
你很清楚我为什么这么努力工作
You know full well why I have to work so hard.
你现在变得和他一样了
You’re just like him now.
太忙了 一直在工作
Too busy, always working.
离你完全消失还有多久
How long until you completely disappear?
“我想他大概是利用
“I believe that for his escape
“一群野鸟迁徙的机会跑出来的”
“he took advantage of the migration of a flock of wild birds?”
不要 不要
No, no!
好了好了 不许再胡闹了
OK, OK, enough of this nonsense.
你有两周时间用来专心学习
You have two weeks to focus on what is essential.
可是 妈妈
But, Mom!
爱你 爸爸
我们去找口水井吧
Let’s look for a well.
星星之所以耀眼
The stars are beautiful
是因为有一朵人们看不见的花
because of a flower that cannot be seen.
沙漠之所以美丽
What makes the desert beautiful
是因为有一口藏在角落里的井
is that somewhere it hides a well.
借着月光
In the moonlight,
我看向他苍白的额头 紧闭的双眼
I looked at his pale forehead, his closed eyes,
还有那随风飘动的绺绺头发
his locks of hair that trembled in the wind.
我对自己说道
And I said to myself,
“我所看到的都只是表象
“What I see here is nothing but a shell.
“最重要的其实是看不见的”
“What is most important is what is invisible.”
我们在黎明时分发现了一口水井
We found a well at daybreak.
你们那个地方的人
The men where you live
种下成千上万朵的玫瑰
grow thousands of roses
却不去寻找他们真正渴望的东西
and they do not find what they are looking for.
他们真正渴望的东西也许就在一朵玫瑰里
What they are looking for could be found in a single rose,
也许就在一点水里
or a little water.
稍等一下
Hold your horses.
我们去找口水井吧
Let’s go look for a well.
不 不 你听我说
No. No. Listen.
我那天犯了个大错
I made a big mistake the other day.
你不能再来这里了
You can’t come over here any more.
-没关系 这是最后一次 -什么
– It’s OK. This will be the last time. – What?
我们去让那架飞机飞起来吧
Come on and let’s get that plane running!
既然你们有办法走到沙漠中找到水井
I think if you guys managed to walk into the desert and find a well,
那我们就能找到小王子
then we can go and find the Little Prince.
他能帮助我们
He’ll be able to help us.
等等 等等 小家伙
Wait… Wait, little one.
我们不能就这么出发
We can’t just take off.
你说得对
You’re right.
我们得先修好机翼
We’re gonna have to fix our wings first.
不 不
No, no.
抱歉 只是…
I’m sorry, but…
如果真到了我要离开的时候
When the moment does come for me to leave,
我必须独自离开
I have to go alone.
可我不会添麻烦的
But I won’t be any trouble,
我在飞机里也占不了多少地方 我保证
and I won’t take up much room in the plane. I promise.
你不要一个人走
Don’t go without me.
我想该告诉你故事的结局了
I think it’s time I told you the end of the story.
那天晚上 我终于修好了我的飞机
That evening, I finished fixing my plane
之后我去找小王子
and I went to find the Little Prince.
我今晚会去那里 等着我
I shall be there tonight. Wait for me.
你保证我不会疼很久吗
You’re sure I won’t suffer too long?
你打中它了吗
Did you shoot it?
没有 它消失在石堆里了
No, it disappeared among the stones.
怎么回事
What happened?
不知怎么 他知道我修好了飞机
Somehow, he knew that I had fixed my plane.
我今天也要回家去
I, too, am going back home today.
我家要远得多
It is much farther.
回家也难得多
It is much more difficult.
我很害怕
I am afraid.
我无法相信我再也听不到你的笑声了
I can’t believe I’ll never hear you laugh again.
我来送你一件礼物
I’m going to make you a present.
在那么多星星中 我会住在其中的一颗
In one of those stars, I shall be living.
在那么多星星中 我会在某处畅然欢笑
In one of them, I shall be laughing.
这样一来 当你仰望星空的时候
And so, when you look up at the sky at night,
就会觉得好像所有星星都在欢笑
it’ll be as if all the stars are laughing.
今晚 别来找我
Tonight, do not come.
你没有让他走吧 至少不要让他去见蛇
You didn’t let him go? Not to the Snake!
我也没有办法
It wasn’t my choice.
是时候道别了
It was time for goodbye.
你知道的 回家的路太远
You understand it is too far.
我无法带着肉身同行
I cannot carry this body with me.
就像抛弃老贝壳一样
It will be like an old abandoned shell.
这没有什么可悲伤的
There is nothing sad about old shells.
-就在这里 -我不会走开的
– Here’s the place. – I shall not leave you.
可是…
But…
可是…
But…
你说过他在天上 不是吗
You said he’s up there, didn’t you?
回到了他的玫瑰身边
Back with his rose?
这个…
Well…
他是这样说的
It is as he said.
我望向星空就会听到他的笑声
I look at the stars and I hear him laughing.
可是你也不确定吧
But you don’t know for sure?
能确定的话我当然高兴
It would comfort me very much to know for sure,
然而 我选择相信他活在那里
but instead, I choose to believe he is up there.
你离开时也希望我这样做吗
Is that what you want me to do when you go?
只是抬头看向星空
Just look up to the stars
“选择相信”你还没有离开
and make believe that you’re not gone?
但是…
But…
如果你用心去看 我就会常在你的左右
If you look with your heart, I’ll always be with you.
就像…就像我会知道
It’s… It’s just like I know
小王子会一直守护他的玫瑰一样
the Little Prince will always be with his rose.
可是你又无法知道真♥相♥
But you can’t know for sure.
要是他没有回到他的玫瑰身边呢
What if he’s not back with his rose?
-要是他独自长大了呢 -可是…
– What if he’s all grown up and alone? – But…
要是他迷失了 忘记一切了呢
What if he’s lost and he’s forgotten everything?
等等 等等 等等 我的宝贝
Wait… Wait… Wait… Sweetheart.
小王子永远不会忘记一切
The Little Prince will never forget.
他会一直在天上 帮助我们
He’ll always be up there for us, to help us.
我不想要他的帮助 我讨厌小王子
I don’t want his help. I hate the Little Prince!
我的整个暑假都浪费在了小王子身上
I wasted my whole summer on the Little Prince!
我好希望你没给我讲过这个荒唐故事
I wish you had never told me this stupid story.
暑假的最后一天

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!