你鼓个掌
Clap your hands, yeah.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
明白了吗
See?
你真的很崇拜我吗
Do you really admire me very much?
我难道不是这个行星上最英俊最华丽最富有
Am I not the handsomest, the best-dressed, the richest…
以及最聪颖的人吗
and the most intelligent man on this planet?
可是这个行星上只有你一个人呀
But you’re the only man on this planet.
请你帮我个忙…
Do me this kindness and…
还是崇拜我吧 好吗
admire me just the same, please.
这些星星归我所有
I own the stars…
归我管理
I administ them.
我会清点数目 数完再数
I count them, then I recount them.
可这样你会得到什么好处呢
But what good does that do you?
这会让我变得富有 这个好处如何
Well, it does me the good of making me rich. How’s that?
富有又会带给你什么好处呢
And what good does it do you to be rich?
我会买♥♥下更多星星
It makes it possible for me to buy more stars.
办到你能想到的任何事情
Plus anything else you can think of.
成年人真的非常非常奇怪
Grown-ups are certainly very very odd.
确定 确定 确定
And check. And check. And check.
确定
Check.
确定
Check.
确定 确定确定确定
And check. And check, check, check.
确定…
Check…
成年人真的非常非常 非常奇怪
Grown-ups are certainly very very very odd.
我在成年人的世界中生活了很久
I’ve lived a great deal among grown-ups.
我已深入并近距离地观察过他们
I’ve seen them intimately close at hand and…
但也没怎么改变我对他们的看法
that hasn’t much changed my opinion of them.
我不确定自己是否还想长大
Well, I’m not so sure I wanna grow up any more.
长大不是问题
Growing up is not the problem.
遗忘才是
Forgetting is.
我可不想遗忘
I definitely don’t want to forget.
我还是长大了 而我从没忘记过小王子
I managed to grow up and I never forgot the Little Prince.
很好
Yeah…
晚上好
Good evening.
晚上好
Good evening.
这是什么行星
What planet is this?
这是地球
This is Earth.
这是非洲
This is Africa.
人都在什么地方
Where are all the men?
沙漠里面是有一点孤独
It is a little lonely in the desert.
有人的地方也一样孤独
It is also lonely among men.
你是个很奇特的动物
You are a funny animal.
没比手指粗到哪里去
You are no thicker than a finger.
但我甚至比国王的手指更有威力
But I am more powerful than the finger of a king.
你没有脚
You haven’t any feet.
甚至不能旅行
You cannot even travel.
我可以带你去连大船都到不了的地方
I can carry you further than any ship can take you.
如果你想回到你的行星 有朝一日我会帮你
I can help you someday, if you grow too homesick for your own planet.
我想我明白你的意思了
I think I understand you.
好了 试试左边那根树干
There you go, try that one on the left there.
我好害怕
I’m scared.
那就对了 这种事就是会让人害怕
That’s normal. It is scary.
不然我为什么派你上去
Why do you think I send you?
就快到了 干得不错
Almost there. You got it now.
伸出手 够到它
Just reach! Reach for it!
-我够到了 -没错 就是这样
– I got it! – There you go! You got it!
这真是…
Well, that was…
真是双倍地吓人 是吧
That was double scary, right?
三倍四倍地吓人
Triple and quadruple.
-我们得弄掉这个 -什么
– We’re going to have to amputate them. – What?
-感觉好些了吧 -是的
– Feels better, then, eh? – Yeah.
小王子行走了很长时间
But it happened that after walking a long time
穿过沙漠 岩石 雪地
through sand, rocks and snow,
然后狐狸出现了
the Fox appeared.
过来跟我玩吧
Hey! Come and play with me.
我不能跟你玩
I cannot play with you.
我还没被驯服
I’m not tamed.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
驯服就是”建立关系”
Tame means, “to establish ties”.
对我来说 你不过是个小男孩
To me, you are still nothing more than a little boy
就跟其他成千上万的小男孩一样
who is just like 100,000 other little boys.
我不需要你
And I have no need of you.
你也不需要我
And you have no need of me.
对你来说 我也只是成千上万狐狸中的一只
To you, I am nothing more than a fox like 100,000 foxes.
但如果你驯服了我 我们就会彼此需要
But if you tame me, then we shall need each other.
你好
Hey, there.
对我来说 你会是世界上唯一的存在
To me, you will be unique in all the world.
对你来说 我也是世界上唯一的存在
And to you, I shall be unique in all the world.
你们是谁
Who are you?
我们是玫瑰
We are roses.
我的玫瑰只是一朵寻常玫瑰
My rose is just a common rose?
可她告诉我全宇宙只有她那一朵玫瑰
But she told me she was the only one of her kind in the whole universe.
但她绝不只是一朵寻常玫瑰
But she is not a common rose.
她是你的玫瑰
She is your rose.
是你在她身上倾注的时间
It is the time that you’ve devoted to her
让她变得如此重要
that makes your rose so important.
她是我的玫瑰
She is my rose.
你必须回到她身边
You must return to her.
不 你要哭了吗
Oh, no, are you going to cry?
我驯服了你 对你却没什么好处
My taming you has done you no good at all.
作为礼物 我告诉你一个秘密
Let me make you a present of a secret.
只有用心去看 才能看得真切
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly.
真正重要的东西 眼睛是看不见的
What is essential is invisible to the eye.
他们不会再在一起了吗
They won’t be together any more?
他们会的
But they will.
狐狸只要用心去看 就能看得见小王子
The Fox, he sees the Little Prince when he looks with his heart.
如果你做得到 你就永远不会孤单
If you can do that, you’ll never be lonely again.
没错 可我现在不孤单啊 有你在了
Right. But I’m not lonely. I’ve got you now.
我真幸运
I am so lucky.
我还以为永远也找不到愿意听我讲故事的人了
I thought I’d never find anyone who wanted to hear my story.
结果你出现了 时机刚好
Then you came along. Just in time.
等等
Wait…
什么叫做 “时机刚好”
What do you mean, “Just in time”?
每个人早晚都会 告别的
Well, everyone has to say goodbye sooner or later.
你要走吗
You’re leaving?
这个…
Well…
要是…要是我把那架旧飞机修好了呢
What if… What if I get that old plane running?
要是时间到了…
And what if it’s time for me to…
我该去找小王子了呢
you know, go be with the Little Prince?
可是…
But…
可是他有他的玫瑰了
But he already has his rose…
而我需要你
And I need you here.
饿了没有
You hungry?
我知道一个好地方
I know a great place
生日当天可以吃到免费薄饼
where we can get free pancakes on your birthday.
可是我两周后才过生日
But my birthday’s not for two weeks.
他们又不知道
They don’t know that.
这就像开飞机
It’s… It’s like flying a plane.
像你开毁的那次吗
Like the one you crashed?
没错
Exactly!
怎么回事
What!
靠边停下
Pull over.
-你有驾照吗 -没有
– Do you have a driver’s licence? – No.
-实习驾照呢 -没有
– A learner’s permit? – No.
你多大了 你好警官
How old are you? Hi, Officer.
显然你把车又 开出来了
You obviously started your car, again.
是啊
Yeah…
下午好 警官 我可以插句话吗
Good afternoon, Officer. If I may interject for a moment?
你知道吗 今天是我生日
Did you know it’s my birthday?
-妈妈 听我… -里面等我
– Mom, I can… – Wait for me inside.