我不想冒犯您 我可以吗
I don’t mean to be rude. Can I?
可以什么 冒犯我吗 当然
What? Be rude? Sure.
来吧 你都想问什么
Go ahead. What you got?
首先 那个小孩在沙漠里做什么
Well, first of all, what was the kid doing there in the desert?
这很奇怪
That’s very strange.
人不会在沙漠里活很久
No one can last very long in a desert
如果缺少食物和水
without food and water.
他的父母呢 他去上学吗
Where are his parents? Does he even go to school?
他真的住在天上吗
Does he really live up there?
因为我学过基础天文学
Because I took basic astronomy
任何其他星球之上
and there was no mention of life,
都没有生命迹象或是小孩
or children, on any other planets.
除非他真的来自一颗恒星
Unless it’s true that he came from a star.
但也不大可能
But that seems improbable.
不是恒星 是小行星
Not a star. An asteroid.
B612号♥小行星
Asteroid B612.
我们没学过小行星
We didn’t cover asteroids.
不过他想要羊的这件事
But the fact that he wanted a sheep,
可以证明他真的存在吧
that pretty much proves that he exists.
你不这样想吗
Don’t you think?
等等 我要在这找到 另一幅画
Hold on, I just got to find it here. Another drawing.
这里存在很严重的火灾隐患
This is a pretty serious fire hazard.
我从不这么看
I never looked at it that way.
这些东西你都在哪弄的
Where did you get all this stuff?
人活这一辈子 有些东西就是会留在你身边
Oh, well, as you live, you know, some things just kind of stick to you.
有个词叫什么来的…
And there’s a name for it…
-收集吗 -聚藏
– Collecting? – Hoarding!
对 聚藏
That’s it, hoarding.
我就是这种人 聚藏家 算是聚藏家
That’s what I am. I’m a hoarder. A bit of a hoarder.
你叫什么名字 小狐狸
What’s your name, little fox?
他无法回答你
He can’t answer you.
我总想给他缝个嘴
I keep meaning to sew him a mouth.
你…你还好吗
Are… Are you OK?
没事 有时是会这样
I’m fine, this happens sometimes.
躺躺就好
Just need a minute.
上次出现这种情况 我在这里躺了三天
You know, the last time this happened, I was down here for three days.
-躺了三天 -不要紧的
– Three days? – That’s OK.
所以我才总在口袋里面揣三明治
That’s why I always keep a sandwich in my pocket.
来一口吗 有熏肠哦
Do you want a bite? Baloney.
我对熏肠过敏
I think I’m baloney intolerant.
应该是熏肠的
I think it’s baloney.
今晚会很晴朗
Gonna be a clear night.
星星很快就会出来
The stars will be out soon.
小王子 他很喜欢观看日落
The Little Prince, he was very fond of sunsets.
有一天他看了四十四次
One day he saw 44 of them.
什么
What?
他的行星 很小很小
His planet, it was so small,
只要往后挪动几步椅子 就能再看一场日落
all he had to do was move his chair a few steps to see another one.
但是小行星也有不好的地方
But a small planet also had drawbacks.
他需要一只羊来吃掉猴面包树的萌芽
He needed a sheep to eat the baobab sprouts.
-猴面包树 -对 一种很贪婪的树
– Baobab? – Yeah. It’s a very greedy tree.
他每天都要想方设法阻止树苗长大
And every day, he toiled to stop them from turning up.
要是你铲得太晚…
For if you intervene too late…
简直就是灾难
Catastrophe.
幸运的是 也有一些好的种子
Now, luckily, there are good seeds, too.
一天 不知从哪吹来一粒种子
And one day, from a seed blown from no one knew where,
长出一种新的萌芽
a new kind of sprout came up.
我知道你一定是个奇迹 你一定是
I know you’ll be miraculous. I know you will.
你好美啊
How beautiful you are!
我才刚刚睡醒
I’m only half awake.
真对不起 我还这么乱蓬蓬的
Forgive me, I’m still quite dishevelled.
你很完美
You’re perfect.
可不是吗
Am I not?
我出生在日出之时
I was born at the same moment as the sun.
在那里 他们第一次共赏日出
It was there they shared their first sunrise
第一次同享日落
and their first sunset.
你这里可真冷
It’s very cold where you live.
请你体贴一点 想想我的需求
If you would have the kindness to… to think of my needs?
玫瑰很快开始骄纵起来 折磨着他
But the Rose began very quickly to torment him with her vanity.
我看你没有屏风吧
I suppose you wouldn’t have a screen?
到了晚上 请你用玻璃把我罩起来
And at night I want you to put me under a glass.
快点罩上球形玻璃
A glass globe, now.
我的需求…我的美貌…我的屏风…
My needs… My beauty… My screen…
然而遗憾的是 他们两个深深爱着彼此
Now, the shame of it was that they loved each other.
但是他们也都太年轻了 不懂如何去爱
But they were both too young to know how to love.
带着满心困惑 他逃走了
Full of doubt, he ran away.
我当然爱你
Of course I love you.
如果你没有感觉到 这是我的错
If you’re not aware of that, it’s my fault.
请原谅我
Please forgive me.
他抛下她 自己走了
He left her? All alone?
可是 他去哪了
But where did he go?
他当时还不知道
Well, he didn’t know it at the time,
他的离开其实是迈出了回到她身边的第一步
but his leaving was just the first step on a journey back to her.
-真的吗 -真的
– Really? – Yeah.
你看 星星都出来了
Look at that, the stars are out.
真的好亮
They’re so bright.
能看的有许多
There are so many to look at.
天气好的时候 如果仔细聆听
And on a good day, if I listen carefully,
我会听到他在天上欢笑
I can hear him laughing up there.
不 我得走了
Oh, no! I got to go!
宝贝 你在哪里
Sweetie? Where are you?
我回来了
Oh. Hi.
你的书桌好乱
Your desk is a mess.
今天的学习计划完成了没有
Did you finish your study work for today?
没…完成
Not exactly.
那你都在忙些什么
Well, what have you been doing?
我读了很多书
I’ve read a lot…
还交了个朋友
And I made a friend.
朋友
A friend?
不 不不不 不 不
No. No, no, no. No. No.
不行
Nope.
也许…
Maybe…
可以
Yes.
好了
OK.
朋友
如果你努力学习 严格执行各个计划
If you study hard and you stay completely on track with the plan,
你就可以去找新朋友玩
you can spend some time with your new friend.
明年暑假 每周四 一点到一点半
Next summer, on Thursdays, from 1:00 to 1:30.
好吗 好期待见到她
OK? Can’t wait to meet her.
他不知不觉中来到邻近的小行星
He found himself in the neighbourhood of asteroids
325, 326, 327,
328号♥ 329号♥ 330号♥…
328, 329, 330…
怎么了 原来是来了一个臣民
What? What? Oh! Here’s a subject.
走上前来
Approach.
陛下 您都统治什么
Sire, over what do you rule?
统治一切
Over everything.
星星也都臣服于您吗
And the stars obey you?
那是当然 我绝不允许有谁反抗
They certainly do. I do not permit insubordination.
我很想看一场日落
I would very much like to see a sunset.
那会让我想起我的玫瑰
It would remind me of my rose.
您可以命令太阳下落吗
Could you order the sun to set?
你会看到日落
You shall have your sunset.
我会下达命令
I shall command it.
但是 我要等到条件成熟
But I shall wait until conditions are favorable.
那要等到什么时候
When will that be?
那要等到…等到…
That will be about… about…
等到…今晚 大约七点四十
That will be… this evening. About twenty minutes to eight.
早上好
Good morning.
你的帽子有点奇怪
You’re wearing a funny kind of hat.
这什么话…这帽子其实是用来致敬的
What is it… It is a hat for salutes, actually.
当我受到称赞 我便举帽示意
To raise when people acclaim me.