只有这样你才会意识到能够做多少事
Only then do you realise how much can be accomplished.
你要按照表格执行每分钟每小时每一天的计划
You will use those minutes, hours and days according to this.
因为老实说吧
Because, let’s face it,
在学校你只能靠你自己
you’re going to be all alone out there.
只能靠自己
All alone.
所以…
So…
不能再犯错了 不能再像面试那样
we can’t afford any more mistakes, like the interview.
没…错
All… right.
你会成为一个很出色的大人
You’re going to make a wonderful grown-up.
谢谢妈妈
Thank you, Mom.
我也想留下来 宝贝
I wish I could stay, sweetie,
可戴维斯的审计工作又出岔子了
but it’s the Davis audit, again.
凯莉的数据在米勒的统计表里也还有问题
The Kelly numbers on the Miller oversite are still problematic.
而且这次资金有些风声
Only this time fines caught wind of it now,
洛根现在乱了手脚
Logan’s in a panic.
费舍完全不想插手
And Fisher wants nothing to do with it…
洛根
Logan.
-现在我得回去 -解决所有问题
– Now I’ve gotta go in… – And make it all balance out.
我自己都没有把握
I’m not even sure that’s possible.
能解决这些事的人只有你 快去吧
If anyone can do it, it’s you. You go.
我还要去完成人生计划
I’ve got the life plan!
你真是我的得力副手
You’re my senior VP.
好了
OK.
汽油
Gas.
不不不不不
No no no no no.
稳住
Tempo.
尽力而为 目前为止一切还好
Exert. Things are talent before you go in.
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
螺旋桨
Bolts.
小心
Pay attention.
不要再弄坏其他东西了
Don’t screw up except those thing.
我一直不相信他家后院有架飞机
I didn’t actually believe he had a plane back there.
我还以为那老头多年前就飞走了
I think the old guy flew away years ago.
我很欣慰我们没有挨着他住
I’m just thankful we don’t live next door to him.
收到
Roger that.
你好
Well, hello there.
祝你下午时光愉快 警官
A very good afternoon to you, Officer.
朋友们
Friends!
我刚刚只是…玩桥牌玩得太投入了
I was just… I was immersed in a game of bridge.
你玩吗
Do you play?
先生 你是不是又在发动你的飞机
Sir, did you try to start your plane again?
是的 没错
Yes, yes, I did.
我真的非常 非常抱歉
I’m terribly, terribly sorry.
我应该给隔壁房♥屋造成了大面♥积♥破坏
I do believe I have caused extensive damage to the house next door.
去局里吗
Downtown?
还是不了
I’d rather not.
等一下 等一下
Hold on. Hold on.
-应该就在这里的啊 -什么东西
– I know it’s here, somewhere. – What?
-找到它了 -我说先生…
– Found it! – Sir…
宝贝 我回来了 我还带了中餐
Hey, I’m home. I brought Chinese.
-妈妈 -你在这呀
– Mom? – Oh. Hi.
你回来了
Hi.
那些硬币是哪来的
Where did you get the pennies?
-隔壁老头给的 -什么
– From the old man next door. – What?
实际上 是警♥察♥叔叔”给的”
Actually, it was the police officer who “gave” them to me.
什么
What?
什么样的疯子会有架飞机
What kind of a nut keeps an aeroplane
而且还敢在后院发动
and actually starts it in his backyard?
宝贝 你真的没事吗
Honey, are you sure you’re OK?
-我得打给保险公♥司♥ -已经打了
– I have to call insurance agent. – Done it.
-然后填写报案笔录 -也写完了 一式两份
– And file a police report. – Done. In duplicate.
-拍照取证 -屋里屋外都照过了
– Photo documentation? – Inside and outside.
不能更完美了
Doubt it could have been better.
还不算太糟嘛
It’s not so bad.
我们明天一早就给承包商打电♥话♥
We’ll call a contractor in the morning
以后都不会记得他这号♥人物
and we’ll forget the old man even exists.
已经忘了
Forgotten.
今晚最重要的事情
Matters of consequence this evening,
我们再来看下今天翻新的数字吧
let’s recap today’s recaps.
今天的市场活动都有详细记录…
Today’s market activity with a detailed account…
看下今日编号♥
Section number of the day.
还有其他上百个…
There are also hundreds of others…
“很久以前 有一个小王子
“Once upon a time there is a little prince
“他所在的那个星球 没比他自己大多少
“who lived on a planet that was scarcely bigger than himself,
“他很需要…”
“and who had need of…”
一个朋友
A friend?
我想你需要朋友吧
I thought you could use a friend!
不 我在这里 在上面
No, no, here I am, up here.
对 在这呢 你好
Yep! Here! Hi.
很抱歉 那只是故事的开头
I’m sorry. That’s just the beginning of the story.
没关系 反正也没人看得懂
It’s OK. Nobody understands it anyway.
好吧 再见 回见 也许吧
All right. Bye-bye. See you later. Maybe.
她制♥造♥出最恐怖的声音
She made the most frightful noise.
到处都在回响
It resounded all over the place.
-也许午饭时 -我可以数下那些硬币
– Maybe during lunch… – I can count all those pennies.
很久以前 有一个小王子
Once upon a time there was a little prince
他所在的那个星球 没比他自己大多少
who lived on a planet that was scarcely bigger than himself,
他很需要一个朋友
and who had need of a friend.
而我 孤独地生活着
And I, I lived my life alone
身边没有可谈心的朋友
without anyone I could really talk to.
于是我去学了驾驶飞机
So I learned to pilot aeroplanes.
我几乎飞遍了整个世界
I flew more or less all over the world,
直到有一次在撒哈拉沙漠中遇到故障
until I had an accident in the Sahara Desert.
你能不能给我画只绵羊
If you please, draw me a sheep!
你能不能给我画只绵羊
If you please, draw me a sheep.
给我画只绵羊
Draw me a sheep!
当神秘事物将你震慑住时
When a mystery is too over-powering,
你就不敢不听话
one dare not disobey.
画画 可我不会画画
Draw? I don’t know how to draw.
不要紧的
That doesn’t matter.
我画的第一只羊病得太厉害
The first sheep I drew was too sickly.
而第二只 也不合他心意
And the second one, not to his liking either.
难道你看不出来 这不是绵羊
Don’t you see, that’s not a sheep.
这是山羊 它有角呢
This is a ram, it has horns.
-而这一只… -太老了
– And this one was… – Too old!
我想要一只可以活很久的羊
I want a sheep that will live for a long time.
于是我画下这个
So, I drew this.
你要的羊在里面
The sheep you ask for is inside.
我要的就是这个
That is exactly the way I wanted it!
你觉得这只羊会吃很多草吗
Do you think this sheep will eat a great deal of grass?
因为我住的地方 所有东西都很小
Because where I live, everything is very small.
我敢肯定那里的草够他吃的
I’m sure there will be enough grass for him.
他是一只很小的羊
He’s a very small sheep.
也没小到…你看 他睡着了
Not so small that… Look! He’s gone to sleep.
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello!
等一下 等一下
Hold on. Now, hold on.
下来了
Here we go.
我…我是来还画的
I… I just wanted to give your drawing back.
你不喜欢吗
You didn’t like it?
不 不 我很喜欢
No, no, I did.
我画得不是很好
It’s not very good.
我觉得非常不错
I think it’s nice.
故事我也看了 很认真地看了
I read the story, too. Attentively.
我发现这故事很不寻常
And I found it quite odd.
不寻常
Odd?
我是指奇妙 或者有趣
I mean curious, or interesting.
故事中的有些内容让我有点不解
I guess I have some issues with some of the facts.
你有什么想问的吗
You have questions?