Okay, on the one hand,
我们就可以活得健康又长寿
we can live a long, healthy life
只是令人恶心 可悲 懦弱
albeit as disgusting, pathetic, cowardly…
-寄生虫 -这个好 很好
– Worms. – That’s good. Good.
懦弱的寄生虫
Cowardly worms.
但另一方面 我们可以鼓起勇气
On the other hand, we could gather our courage, if we had any
如果我们有的话 攻击那个要塞 并且当英雄
and storm the fortress and be heroes.
是啊 直到他们把我们拿去当鱼饵
Yeah, until they hack us up into fish bait.
你说得对
You’re right.
美莉缇在里面
Melody’s in there.
她可能有大♥麻♥烦 她可能真的需要我们的帮忙
She could be in big trouble. She may really need our help
所以要怎么样
So what’s it gonna be?
一辈子都当寄生虫
A lifetime as worms,
还是只有两分钟的英雄
or two minutes as heroes?
全都向莫吉娜女王致敬
All hail Queen Morgana
我在致敬 我在致敬
I’m hailing I’m hailing
撑着点 艾莉儿
Hold on, sweetie
救兵赶到了
The cavalry is coming
艾莉儿
Ariel
亚力克王子
Ah Prince Eric.
你也来参加派对
Come to join the party?
我们玩得正开心
We’re having a blast
这是乌苏拉最想看到的画面
Oh, how dear Ursula would have adored this.
莫吉娜
Morgana
川顿国王
King Triton?
拜托 你只能做到这样而已吗
Oh, please Is that the best you can do?
快放开我女儿 并交出我的外孙女
Release my daughter, surrender my granddaughter
我或许会饶了你
and I shall spare you.
你要怎么做 拿螃蟹砸我吗
What you gonna do? Throw the crab at me?
面对现实吧 川顿 你已经完了
Face it, Triton. You’re all washed up
我要教你一点礼貌才行
I’m gonna be teaching you some manners
这下可好 我成了饵了
Oh, look at me. I’m bait
小心啦
Look out
美莉缇在哪儿 你把美莉缇怎么了
Where’s Melody? What have you done with her?
你想加入你的女儿 这个我想是可以安排的
Oh, you want to join your daughter? I think that can be arranged.
亚力克
Eric
你是一个很坏心的女人
You are a very bad lady
非常坏
Very bad.
两位 想去哪儿啊
Going somewhere, boys?
我们只是在找企鹅的厕所
Uh, we’re just looking for the little penguings room.
很荣幸能够认识你
Well, it’s been nice knowing ya.
他真是一个勇敢的家伙
Now, that is one brave hunk of blubber.
我来拖住他 你去找美莉缇
I’ll hold him You go find Melody
快一点
Hurry
天啊 这是怎么回事啊
What’s… What’s happening?

Oh, no Oh…
-你不是说你要拖住他 -我正在拖他
– I thought you were gonna hold him – I am holding him
大鱼乖乖
Nice fishy.
你长的好大
Ooh. Big fishy.
撑着点 美莉缇
Hold on, Melody
就算是拼了我这条老命
I’m gonna bust us out of here
我也一定会带我们
if it’s the last thing I…
离开这里
do.
迪普
Tip Help
又完美的执行了一个计划
Another plan perfectly executed.
美莉缇
Melody
我现在有了三叉戟
Fools I have the trident now.
海洋中所有的生物 都在我的掌握中
And all the creatures of the sea are in my power
我是海洋的女王
I’m the queen of the sea,
你们全都要匍匐在我脚下
and you will bow down before me
-这会出人命的 -你这可怜的笨蛋
– This can’t be good for the lower back. – Pathetic fools
见识我拥有多么伟大的力量
Watch and see how utterly powerful I can be
你们这些有鳍的
The end begins
全都开始完蛋了
for all of you with fins
轮到你了 川顿
That’s it, Triton.
跪下
Bow down
快点给我跪下
Bow down before me
不 国王陛下 你不能跪
No, Your Majesty. You mustn’t.
对不起 赛巴斯丁
I’m sorry, Sebastian. I have no choice.
我 我别无选择
Oh Wishes do come true.
看到了没有 妈
See that, Ma?
现在你最喜欢谁啊
Who’s your favourite now?
都结束了 川顿
It’s over, Triton.
现在我宣判你
I sentence you
永远被湮灭
to oblivion
是你
You
你以为你拿那个东西 能够做什么
Just what do you think you’re going to do with that?
你退后
Stay back
你拿反了 宝贝
Wrong end, sweetheart.
外公吗
Grandfather?
我想这应该是属于你的
I think this belongs to you.

No
你跟你的同伴 再也不能威胁我的家人
Never again will you or yours threaten my family.
你们将再也无路可逃
There will be no escape for you
直到永远
ever
-爸 -美莉缇
– Dad? – Oh, Melody,
我好怕我们会失去你
I was so afraid we’d lost you.
妈 对不起
I’m sorry, Mother.
不 宝贝 我们很抱歉
Oh, no, sweetie. We’re sorry.
我们早该告诉你真♥相♥的
We should have told you the truth.
我不是故意要伤害你们
I didn’t mean to hurt anyone.
只是我一直希望 我能当一只快乐的人鱼
I just hoped I’d be a better mermaid than a girl.
美莉缇 无论你是有脚 或者是鳍都没关系
Oh, Melody, sweetie, it doesn’t matter if you have fins or feet.
我们爱的是原来真正的你
We love you for who you are on the inside.
我们非常勇敢的小女儿
Our very brave little girl.
就像你妈一样
Just like your mother.
外公
Oh, Grandfather
美莉缇 我不会怪你想要加入 我们的人鱼族
Melody, I don’t blame you for wanting to join us merfolk.
因为你是我最可爱的外孙女
And because you’re my granddaughter,
我要给你一个最宝贵的礼物
I’m giving you a most precious gift.
一个选择 你可以跟我到亚特兰提卡
A choice, you can come to Atlantica with me
或是你可以回到你陆地上的家
or you can return to your home on land.
你自己选择
It’s up to you.
我有一个更好的办法
I have a better idea.
现在我们全都能在一起了
Now we can all be together
我听见音乐响起 在空中飘荡不停
I feel the music playing It’s swinging and it’s swaying
挑动我的神经
Life is a rhapsody
今天大伙儿多开心 我们要团聚一起
Today we’re so delighted Today we’re all united
在海洋和陆地
Here on the land and sea
船儿在水面航行
I see the sails are sailing Even the whales are whaling
鲸鱼也加入游♥行♥
We’re swimming fancy free
世界风平浪静 这感觉多美好
We’re feeling better now
我们又唱又跳 在海洋和陆地
We sing together now here on the land and sea
啦-嘀-哒 跟着节拍
La-dee-da Pick up the beat
放开怀自♥由♥自在
Move your fins and move your feet
来摇摆 多愉快
Life is sweet, life is grand
吹吹泡泡烦恼都抛开
Blowing bubbles with the bass sprats band
-大家一起来 -快下来嘛
– Everybody now – Come on in
这里的水够大家玩的啦
There’s plenty of water for everyone
当心
Look out
-再没有狂风暴雨 -从今后我们一起
– There’s no more stormy weather – Now we can sing together
唱出优美旋律
In perfect harmony
这感觉多美好
We’re feeling better now
我们又唱又跳 在海洋和陆地
We sing together now here on the land and sea
-唱出声音 -啦 嘀 哒 嘟
– Those on land sing – La dee dah doh
-唱出热情 -啦 嘀 哒 嘟
– Those below sing – Lo dee doh doh
多欢欣 无法言喻
Life is sweet as sweet can be
在海洋也在陆地
On the land and on the sea
大家一起来
Everybody sing
来吧 迪普下来玩玩 海水很棒哦
Come on, Grimsby, join us. The water’s great
我可不觉得 陛下 这主意好像有点荒唐

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!