Ooh, that was close.
是啊 没错 你慢慢来 放轻松
Oh, sure, that’s it. Take your time. Kick back. Relax.
我们就没事在这儿等着送命吧
Let’s all just linger here and die
我相信她很快就会出现
I’m sure she’ll turn up soon.
他又回来了
He’s coming back
我的坠子
My necklace
艾莉儿 不要担心 我们会找到她的
Ah, don’t worry, Ariel. We’ll find her.
爸爸 三叉戟呢
Daddy The trident
这是不可能的
But that’s not possible.
没有人能从三叉戟的座上 拿起它
Nobody can remove the trident from the stand except you, sire.
只有你 陛下 只有你或是你的子孙啊
You or one of your descendants.
美莉缇
Melody.
我到底该看顾谁
Who I was supposed to be watching.
来吧 把我剖开 把我做成螃蟹蛋糕吧
Go ahead, crack me open. Make a crab cake out of me, sire.
她是怎么到这里来的
But how could she have gotten here?
莫吉娜 如果是她拿了我的三叉戟的话
Morgana. If she gets her hands on my trident…
搜索队再加一倍
Double the search parties
我要海里每一种生物 都开始巡逻
I want every creature in the ocean on patrol
遵命 陛下
Yes, sire
等一下
Wait a minute.
我认识那两个
I know those two.
这全是我的错
It’s all my fault.
如果我能再多注意她一点
If I had just paid a little more attention
而不是喋喋不休 一直讲
instead of blabbering on and on and on…
一直讲 一直讲
…and on and on.
国王陛下 从现在起 任何人休想经过
From now on, Your Majesty, nothing gets past
我这
me.
我们成功了
We did it
这么久以来 亚特兰提卡原来就在家附近
All this time Atlantica was never that far away from home.
这里就是你的家
This is your home?
以前是的
It used to be.
好棒的家 外面看来真是壮观
Whoa, what a pad. Talk about your kerb appeal.
不过有了那面墙
But what’s with the wall?
让人感觉好像有层隔阂 看起来怪怪的
I know good fences make good neighbours, but isn’t that a bit much?
是啊 你们想阻止什么外人
What you trying to keep out?
那面墙不是要阻止外人
It wasn’t built to keep something out.
只是为了想要阻止我
It was built to keep me in.
走 我们走
Come on. Let’s go.
孩子 你知道吗 我们三个可以变成很棒的搭档
You know, kid, the three of us, we make a pretty good team.
等你永远成为美人鱼 我们就是永远的朋友
Once you’re a permanent mermaid, we’ll be friends forever.
-我们永不分离 -什么事都不能把我们分开
– We’ll be inseparable. – Nothing will ever come between us.
-鲨鱼 快逃 快闪 -鲨鱼
– Shark Run Run – Shark
别跑
No, wait
等一下 那只是
It’s just…
这么急着走
Leaving so soon, boys?
该怎么说呢 有本事就是老大
What can I say? When you got it, you got it.
你拿到了
Hey You got it
宝贝 你是我的英雄
Sweetheart, you’re my new hero.
走吧 该来玩一点魔法了
Let’s go. It’s time for some magic.
但 但是我的朋友
But… But my friends…
你说你把那两个胆小鬼 当成你的朋友
Ha You mean you call those two yellow-bellied sea slugs your friends?
走啊
Come on
你到底想不想当人鱼啊
You wanna be a mermaid, or what?
我们有力量 我们有力量
We got the power. We got the power.
我们有力量
We got the power
原来是在这里
So there it is.
尽可能快游回去告诉我爸爸 我会试着去找美莉缇
Swim back as fast as you can and tell my father. I’ll try to find Melody.
跟那些蝠魟鱼
Oh, but if that old sea witch is in there, and then there’s that mean little shark,
然后她用那些 那些恶心的触角
and then those manta rays come, and then she takes those creepy tentacles
那种吸盘吸住你的脸蛋 然后 然后
so suction cups stick to your face, and…
你休想自己单独跑进那里
No way you’re going in there alone.
但是小比目鱼 如果我们都进去
But, Flounder, if we both go,
谁去告诉爸爸莫吉娜在哪儿
who’s going to tell Daddy where Morgana’s lair is?
这里到底在吵些什么 美莉缇在这里吗
What’s all the whispering about? Is Melody around here?
-你找到她没有 如果她 -史卡托
– Did you find her yet? If she’s… – Scuttle
下来不要出声
Get down and be quiet.
等一下
Wait a minute.
史卡托可以去求救啊
Scuttle can get help.
史卡托 我有一件非常重要的事 需要你帮忙
Scuttle, I need you to pay very close attention.
我们糗大了
We’re doomed.
哎呀 亲爱的 你回来啦
Oh, there you are, darling
我实在好为你担心
Oh, I was so worried about you.
瞧瞧 你带回我的三叉戟了
And look You’ve brought back my trident.
-你真聪明 -快给她 快给她
– Clever girl. – Give it to her Give it to her
原谅他 他对尺寸问题有点疯狂
Forgive him, dear. He’s got a little size issue.
现在麻烦你 把手上的那个三叉
Now, if you’ll just hand over the…
-美莉缇 不要 不要听她的 -妈
– Melody, don’t Don’t listen to her – Mom
-你是一只美人鱼 -你是一只美人鱼
– You’re a mermaid? – You’re a mermaid?
艾莉儿 你能来真是太好了
Ariel, how nice of you to come.
你还带了比目鱼跟你一块儿
And you brought Flopper with you.
我的名字是比目鱼
The name’s Flounder.
你才去呢 小侏儒
“Grrr” yourself, pipsqueak.
快用那东西指着我
Get that thing and hit me.
咬一口他就完蛋了
One bite, and he’s shrimp toast.
亲爱的 快把那三叉戟给我
Sweetheart, hand me my trident now.
这么多年了 你 你从来都没告诉过我
All this time, and you never told me?
这么重要的秘密 怎么可以瞒着自己的女儿呢
Kept the most important secret in her whole life from her own daughter.
拜托 把它给我 美莉缇
Please, give it to me, Melody.
不 交给我
No, hand it to me.
-这是为你自己好 -她在说谎
– It’s for your own good. – She’s lying
我达成了你长久以来的心愿
I’ve given you what you’ve always wanted.
而她 却是那个 一直都对你说谎的人
She’s the one who lied to you all these years.
-我 我只是要保护你 -所以把我关住
– I was trying to protect you. – By fencing me in?
你明知道我有多爱大海
You knew how much I loved the sea.
你为什么 一直都不肯告诉我真♥相♥
Why did you keep the truth from me?
美莉缇 你听我说 如果现在可以 让我重新再来过的话 我一定
Melody, listen to me. If there was one thing in my life that I could do over…
太迟了 妈
Too late, Mom.
美莉缇 不要
Melody, no
现在七海所有的权力 都是我的了
All the power of the seven seas at my command
哈罗 我们能照计划走吗
Hello Can we get with the programme?
下面这里还是个小世界
It’s still a small world down here
妈
Mom
你妈妈所做的每件事情 都只是为了要保护你
Your mommy was only trying to protect you from moi
她会这么做全都是出自于
What she did, she did out of…
爱
…love.
小美莉缇 实在是非常顽皮的女孩
Little Melody’s been a very naughty girl,
居然会偷自己外公的东西
stealing from her own grandfather.
什么 他是我的外公
My grandfather?
川顿国王 海洋的最高总指挥 亚特兰提卡的统治者
King Triton, ruler of Atlantica, commander in chief of all of the oceans
至少以前是 直到某个小偷出现为止
Or at least he was, until a certain little thief came along.
你这个骗子
You tricked me.
不能怪任何人 只能怪自己
You’ve got no one to blame but yourself.
告诉我 美莉缇
Tell me, Melody.
当人鱼是你最大的梦想
Is being a mermaid everything you dreamed?
这样做值得吗
Was it worth it?
美莉缇
Melody
还有一件事
Oh, and by the way,
你当人鱼的时间就快要过了
your time as a mermaid has just about expired.
待会儿见了
Catch you later.
我还有更大的事要办
I’ve got bigger fish to fry
更大的事 这才像话啊
Bigger fish Now, there’s an idea
我们还得继续试
We gotta keep trying.
没有用的 这个太厚了
It’s no use. It’s too thick.
比目鱼
Oh, Flounder.
我把事情都搞砸了
I’ve ruined everything.
我们是废物 两个废物
We’re guppies, man. Jellyfish.
伟大的迪普和戴许
The great Tip and Dash.
根本就是两个没用的胆小鬼
Cowards-slash-losers.
至少我们还活着
Well, at least we’re alive.
是啊 如果这也叫作活着的话
Yeah, if you wanna call this living.
没错 这么想的话