I need to stay here and lead the search on land.
但你了解水域
But you know these waters,
你也了解我们的女儿
and you know our daughter.
你必须要去
You have to go.
这会很危险
It may be dangerous.
亚力克说得对
Eric’s right, Daddy.
我早该知道 无法让美莉缇远离大海
I should’ve known I couldn’t keep Melody from the sea.
那是她的一部份
It’s a part of her.
也是我的一部份
And a part of me.
我必须走了
I have to go.
把她带回来
Bring her home.
好棒好酷的感觉哦
What a totally cool feeling
对不起 真是对不起
Oh, excuse me. I’m so sorry, ma’am.
好吧 再一次只要多一些练习
Okay, get a grip Get the hang of this flipper
就像两只脚穿一双特大号♥拖鞋
It’s like slipping two feet into one big, huge slipper
这边往左 那边往右
This way is left Which way is right
这样下去一定没有结果
Oh, now I’ll be circling in circles all night
原来是向前 没问题
Oh, so this is forward. No problem.
从没想过我也能这么做
I can’t believe I can do this and more
在海里游泳竟是如此快乐
To swim in the sea like I walk on the shore
我已决定不再封闭自我
Out of my shell Not closed up like a clam
往前冲
Look out, sea This is me
去寻觅新世界
Here I am
这一瞬间我愿意
For a moment all of me
就在大海里自♥由♥来去
Is alive and at home in the sea
我优雅的旋转 我不停转圈
I’m swirling and twirling So graceful and grand
不会再搁浅 没有任何危险
Not stubbing my toes Getting stuck in the sand
这一瞬间海最酷
For a moment life is cool
让我梦想能尽情演出
I’m a splash in the world’s biggest pool
没有任何拦阻 只有高声欢呼
This is more than my thoughts ever thought it could be
这一瞬间 这一瞬间到永远
For a moment Just a moment
我好幸运啊
Lucky me
如果有那么一刻
If only for one moment
与你分享我的喜忧
I had shared with you all I know
大海就不再那么神秘
The sea wouldn’t be a mystery
不会让你离开我
Oh, why did you have to go
一切都更新鲜明亮又蔚蓝
Everything’s newer and brighter and bluer
生命如此真实
And truer to life than before
看我去翱翔
Watch me soar
这一瞬间我发现
For a moment I can shine
鱼鳍能带我悠游世界
Got a grin and a fin that works fine
我手指已发皱 但是我无所谓
My fingers are wrinkly and I really don’t care
那头发已纠结我不觉得累
If all of my curls have curled out of my hair
这一瞬间我看见
For a moment I can feel
所有梦想在慢慢实现
All the dreams I’ve been dreaming are real
这世界多新鲜
Wish my mother could hear it
愿你能听见
The sea is my song
这一瞬间
For a moment Just a moment
我已拥有全世界
I belong
我亲爱的美莉缇
I will find you, my darling
如今何处去找寻
And the moment that I do
我多希望能再抱紧你
I’ll hold you close, my Melody
再与你共谱海的旋律
And sing the song of the sea With you
-与你共谱海的 -就在这一瞬间
– Sing the song of the sea – For a moment, just a moment
-旋律 -我已拥有全世界#
– With you – I belong
谢谢 真是太谢谢你了
Oh, thank you Thank you so much
你怎么了
What’s the matter?
我就知道会发生这种事
Oh, I knew this would happen.
一旦试过就上瘾了
One taste, and you’re hooked.
杜鲨 我真的是好失败 真的是
Oh, Undertow, I’m such a failure, such a…
我的宝贝
Oh, my precious,
这个魔药不够 所以没办法做永远的改变
there wasn’t enough potion for this to be a forever spell.
拜托 我 我不想回去 当个普通的女孩子
Please, I don’t want to go back to being an ordinary girl.
有没有什么办法 可以让我当人鱼的
Isn’t there some way I can stay a mermaid?
这恐怕没有 一个绝对可行的办法
No, I’m afraid there’s absolutely no possible way.
是有个办法
Well, there is one way.
我在想什么啊 那样太危险了
No. What am I thinking? It’s far too dangerous.
什么 你是说 什么太危险
What? What’s too dangerous?
这个嘛 我可以让咒语持续久一点
Well, I could make the spell last longer
但那需要我的神奇三叉戟
if I had my magic trident.
可是在几年前 一个神经错乱的窃盗狂 把它偷走了
Oh, but it was stolen years ago by a deranged kleptomaniac,
而且没有人去帮我把它拿回来
and there’s no one to get it back for me.
也许我可以帮你拿回来
Maybe I could get it back for you.
你愿意为我这么做
You would do that for me?
如果我拿回来 你能让我当永久的人鱼吗
If I did, would you make me a mermaid forever?
只要你喜欢甚至更久
Even longer, if you like.
好 这儿 就是那个无赖住的地方
Now, here is where the scoundrel lives.
亚特兰提卡 你是说 那不只是古老的神话
Atlantica? You mean it’s not just an old fish tale?
它真的存在
It really exists?
它当然存在 亲爱的
Of course it exists, dear.
是谁跟你说它不存在的
Whoever told you otherwise?
我 妈妈
My… mother.
我相信她不是故意 想要残忍♥的欺骗你
Well, I’m sure she didn’t mean to be cruel and deceitful.
好吧 我会拿回你的三叉戟
Okay, I’ll bring back your trident.
你放心交给我吧
You can count on me
小心点 亲爱的
Be careful, dear.
好好享受你的鳍
Enjoy those fins
趁你还有机会
While you can.
我看看 在二圈航道的南边
Hmm. Let’s see. South to Two Circles Pass,
然后 往北到
then, uh, north to…
不 不 往东到
No, no, um, east to…
我的地图 都毁了
My map. It’s ruined.
现在要怎么找 去亚特兰提卡的路
Now how am I gonna find my way to Atlantica?
快来人帮忙 救命啊
Help Someone, please
宝宝 撑着点 我们会来救你的
Help Oh Oh, hold on, sweetie We’ll save you
救命啊 妈妈 快啊
Help Mama Hurry
我还是抓不到她
I can’t reach her.
快来人救救我们
Somebody help us
比飓风更有力量 比杀人鲸更勇敢
Mightier than a hurricane Braver than a killer whale
比海鳗更迅速
Faster than a moray eel
这是大无畏又爱冒险的
It’s the fearless adventurers…
双人探险家
Slash-explorers.
冲锋迪普 和他忠心的助手戴许
Titanic Tip and his trusty sidekick Dash
-完了 -怎么又是他们
– Oh, no. – Not them.
机会来了 快赎罪吧
This is it, Dash. Redemption.
不要那只海象啊
No, not the walrus.
-抱歉 对不起 -喔
– Sorry. Excuse me. – Ow
那是你的脸吗
Oh, was that your face?
我们这一下真的要当英雄了
We’re finally gonna be heroes for real.
对啊 他们再也不会嘲笑我们了
Yeah, they’re not gonna laugh at us any more.
这太简单了
This is too easy.
好 一 然后 二
And a-one, and a-two,
然后 鲨鱼
and a shark…
-鲨鱼 -鲨鱼
– Shark? – Shark
-鲨鱼 鲨鱼 鲨鱼 -借过一下
– Shark, shark, shark – Coming through
-上来 上来 上来 -下去
– Going up, going up, going up – Going down.
借过
Get off me
也没那么糟嘛
Well, that wasn’t so bad.
-妈妈 -唔
– Mama – Mmm
又完美的 执行了一个计划
Another plan perfectly executed.
你们两个到底在干什么
What did you think you were doing?
我们只想当英雄
We were just trying to be heroes.
你们抛着我的宝贝玩 这叫作当英雄
You call abandoning my baby heroic?
你知不知道 你们差一点害死我们大家
You two boys almost got us all killed.
对嘛 什么大无畏的英雄
Oh, yeah, some fearless heroes.
我看是狗熊
More like zeroes
说得好
That’s a good one
尽量笑 最好笑掉你们的黑礼服
Go ahead. Laugh your stinking tuxedos off.
早晚 要你们好看
We’ll show you, someday.
-对不起 -啊
– Excuse me. – Ahh
你们两个不要怕我 我不会伤害你们的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!