I’m booking myself on a cruise.
-我真的很抱歉 -应该抱歉的 是我
– I’m so sorry. – Well, I should say
-你还好吗 塞巴斯丁 -是我
– Are you okay, Sebastian? – So.
她是在跟谁说话啊
Who is she talking to?
她是在跟螃蟹说话
She’s talking to a crab
是你
You
破坏份子
Saboteur
我要把你变成我的海鲜大餐
You’re going in the bouillabaisse
天啊 不 路易 你不会这么做的
Oh, no No, Louis You don’t wanna do this, man
我老了 我不适合做海鲜大餐
I’m old I’m not tender any more
路易
Louis
美莉缇
Melody
那只笨螃蟹
Death to the crab
你看你
Oh, Louis
小宝贝
Oh, sweetheart,
我觉得好遗憾
I’m so sorry.
我 我到底是怎么回事
What’s wrong with me?
没有 你没有什么不对啊
Oh, nothing’s wrong with you.
妈 我简直是灾难公主
Mom, I’m the princess of disaster.
当一个青少年是很难的
Being a teenager is hard,
再说你这个年纪的孩子 都觉得 笨手笨脚
and, uh, all kids your age feel awkward.
-还有 -美莉缇
– And… – Melody?
这是什么 上面有我的名字
What is this? My name’s on here.
这首歌♥ 我在哪儿听过
That song. Where have I heard it?
这是亚特兰提卡 那里有人鱼等等之类的
It’s Atlantica. With merpeople and everything.
妈 你总是说这些全是童话故事
Mother, you always said it was just an old fish tale.
你从哪里拿到这个的
Where did you get this?
我 我发现的
I, I found it.
你翻过那一面墙了对不对
You went over the wall, didn’t you?
其实我是钻过去的 我痛恨那面笨墙
Actually, I went under it. I hate that stupid wall.
美莉缇 你明知道你不可以到海里的
Melody, you know you’re not allowed in the sea.
为什么
But why?
还有那条项链 为什么有我的名字
And why does that necklace have my name on it?
美莉缇 你听我说
Melody, listen to me.
你有事情在瞒我
You’re hiding something from me.
你 你是不是 一定要故意不听我的话
You deliberately disobeyed me
我不准你再给我到海里去 大海是很危险的 听到没有
I never want you going out there again It’s dangerous in the sea
你怎么知道 你自己又从来没有去过
How would you know? You’ve never even been in it
美莉缇 我
Melody, I…
不
Oh, no.
艾莉儿 别这样 我们早知道会有这一天的
Ariel, darling, we knew this day would come.
亚力克
Oh, Eric.
你是对的 现在是我该告诉她 真♥相♥的时候了
You’re right. It’s time I trusted her with the truth.
好了 孩子 一切都会没事的
Oh, now, child, it’s gonna be okay.
你知道 我十几岁的时候
You know, when I was a teenager
我根本就不肯跟人家打交道
you couldn’t get me out of my shell for Nothing.
我的声音又高又尖
I had this high, squeaky voice
我的钳子好小好小
and these itty-bitty little pincers.
然后有一天
And then one day, boom
我的声音像歌♥王 冒出这个庞然大物
I sound like Caruso and these whoppers pop out
小姐 你现在到哪儿去啊
Young lady, just where do you think you’re going?
我得搞清楚这件事
I’ve gotta figure this out.
这一条项链有一些秘密
This necklace means something,
如果没有人要告诉我
and if no one’s gonna tell me,
我就自己去查出来
I’m gonna find out myself.
美莉缇 拜托 你犯了个大错
Melody, please You’re making a big mistake
这太美妙了
Oh, this is delicious.
这太令人愉快了
This is divine
走吧 还等什么
Let’s go, flatsos.
杜鲨 快点哦
Hurry, Undertow.
外面有一个小女孩 正需要我们的帮助
There’s a little girl out there who needs our help.
好 塞巴斯丁 你必须保持冷静
All right, Sebastian, you must remain calm.
这不是你的错
This is not your fault.
你现在只要好好的进去 冷静的解释说
All you have to do is go in there and calmly explain
美莉缇离家出走了
that Melody has run away.
你没有必要失去理智
No reason to lose your head.
不管你做什么 只要完完全全 绝绝对对
Whatever you do, you “absitively, ” “positutely”
千万不要惊慌
must not panic.
美莉缇
Melody
-美莉缇跑了 美莉缇跑了 -塞巴斯丁 你在这里做什么
– Melody’s gone, Melody’s gone – Sebastian? What are you doing here?
这全是我的错 我试着阻止她
All my fault I tried to stop her
我根本不配活下去
I don’t deserve to live
跑了 跑去哪里
Gone? Gone where?
出去 出去
Out, out.
到海里
To the sea.
你是什么意思 她会跑哪里去了呢
What do you mean? Where could she be going?
去莫吉娜那儿
To Morgana’s.
她可以告诉我这项链的意思
And she can tell me what this locket means,
为什么有我的名字
why it has my name on it?
当然了 孩子
Oh, sure, kid.
莫吉娜最行了 只有她能帮你
Morgana’s the best. She’ll help ya.
好 那你带我去
Okay. Then let’s go.
小可爱 来见见独一无二的
Angel face, meet the one and only
莫吉娜
Morgana.
我的宝贝 欢迎啊
Oh, welcome, my precious.
不必害羞
Oh, don’t be shy.
进来 进来 外头太冷了
Come in. Come in out of the cold.
坐 坐
Sit, sit.
把你的脚放上来
Put your feet up.
饿不饿啊 恐怕我这里只有冷盘而已
Hungry? Afraid all I have is a cold plate.
鱼冰棒 海草薯片
Smelt-cicle? Kelp chip?
孔雀鱼饺
Hush guppy?
不 谢了
Uh, no, thank you.
我希望你能告诉我这项链的事
I was hoping you could tell me about this pendant,
为什么会有我的名字
why it has my name on it.
我 妈不肯告诉我
My mother wouldn’t tell me.
她就是没有办法了解
She just doesn’t understand.
妈妈不能了解孩子心里 想什么的人 不是只有你
Oh, you’re not the only one with a mother who doesn’t understand you.
相信我 我非常了解你的感受
Believe me, I know just how you feel.
亲爱的孩子 你有没有想过 这坠子上面有你的名字
Dear child, did you ever consider that it has your name on it
是因为这里面有你的命运
because it has your destiny in it?
我知道 你从小就怀疑
Oh, deep down you know you weren’t meant to be
你不该只是个人类
a lowly human.
你的本质比那个 迷人的多了
What you are is something far more enchanting.
人鱼吗
A mermaid?
但那是不可能的
But it’s not possible.
怎么会 什么事都有可能
Darling, anything’s possible.
你可以把我变成一只人鱼
You can turn me into a mermaid?
这只是小事一桩
Piece of fish cake, honey.
看运气了
Lotsa luck.
乌苏拉的魔药 你从哪儿弄来的
Ursula’s magic? Where’d you get that?
我一直保留着 等特殊场合用
I’ve been saving it for a special occasion.
只要一滴这个 然后巴搭宾巴搭碰
One drop of this and, bada-bing, bada-boom
你就成了美人鱼了
You’re in fin city Whee
-真的啊 -来 亲爱的
– Really? – Come, my darling.
你的命运正在等着你
Your destiny awaits you.
我真不敢相信
I don’t believe it
我是只美人鱼
I’m a mermaid.
大声的说 骄傲的说
Say it loud, say it proud
我是只美人鱼
I’m a mermaid
你一直有这个魔药
You had this all along.
你可以把我变回去的 我应该
You could’ve changed me back. Why, I oughta…
你给我冷静一点
Keep your scales on, small fry.
我得先赢得她的信任
I’m still reeling her in.
爸爸 我实在好担心
Oh, Daddy, I’m so worried.
艾莉儿 一切都会没事
Everything’s going to be all right, Ariel.
我们已经派人在大海里搜寻
We have search parties scouring the ocean.
我现在也要亲自加入搜索
I’m going to join them now myself.
艾莉儿 也许 你该跟爸爸去
Ariel, maybe you should go with him.
但是亚力克
But, Eric…
我需要待在这儿 指挥陆地上的搜索