一直不停摆
Shake it all the time
锻炼 锻炼 夫人 锻炼你身体的曲线
Work,work,work,Senora. Work your body line
一直不停练
Work your body
锻炼 锻炼 夫人 一直不停练
Work,work,work,Senora. Work it all the time
我们把它打破 加入队伍
Let’s break it down. Jump-J-J-Jump in the line
-适时摆动你身体 -他又来了
-Rock your body on time – There he goes again.
-加入队伍 -他很快活
-J-J-Jump in the line – He’s grooving!
-现在让我试试 -加入队伍
– Let me try it now. -Jump-J-J-Jump in the line
-适时摆动你身体 -我们也来
-Rock your body on time -We’re in
跳 跳
Jump-J-J-Jump J- J-Jump Jump
加入队伍
Jump in the line
说对了 加入队伍
Hit it. Jump in the line
-适时摆动你身体 -我终于理解了这种自♥由♥
-Rock your body in time – I dig this freedom!
加入队伍 适时摆动你身体
Jump in the line. Rock your body in time
谁都别阻止我
Try and stop me!
加入队伍 适时摆动你身体
Jump in the line. Rock your body in time
噢 把我带上
Oh,yeah,take me with you.
加入队伍 适时摆动你身体
Jump in the line. Rock your body on time
-来吧 大伙儿 这边 -好的
– Come on,guys. This way. – All right.
-好 -我们加快步伐
– OK. – Let’s step-a-doodle.
加入队伍 适时摆动你身体
Jump in the line. Rock your body on time
-我们到底要去哪儿 -别担心
– Where are we going exactly? – Don’t worry,mon.
因为我想上厕所了
‘Cause I got to go to the bathroom.
哦 小比目鱼
Oh,Flounder.
多亏了我的大胆革新
And thanks to my bold new initiatives,
它仅次于我的日常和晚宴穿着要分开的政策
second only to my fabulous day wear and dressy evening separates,
所有地区的生产率都提高了20%
productivity in all sectors is up 20 percent.
乌贼的墨水产量增加 海藻的氧气产量也提高了
Squids are producing more ink,kelp more oxygen,
珊瑚礁也奋力制♥造♥浮游生物 嚓嚓作响
and the coral reef is just churning out the plankton. Chuga,chuga!
我很喜欢沙拉上新鲜的浮游生物 您觉得呢
I do so enjoy fresh plankton on my salad,don’t you?
我就当您是默认了
I’ll take that as a yes.
如您所见 我
As you can see,I’m…
我是个做事主动的人 陛下
I’m a self-starter,Your Majesty,
我能预料到您的所需
here to anticipate your every need.
不像上任那家伙 他叫啥来着
Not like that last guy. What was his name?
我们越快忘记他越好
Sooner we forget about him,the better.
事实上 我们要发誓不再提到他的名字
In fact,let’s make a vow never to mention his name again.
好吧 我先来
Here,I’ll start.
好了 不是很简单吗
There. Wasn’t that easy?
-玛丽娜 -忙着呢
– Marina. – Busy!
-我想我对他们太严厉了 -哈
– I think I was too hard on them. – Huh?
-是关于爱丽儿的 -现在别说
– It’s about Ariel. – Not now!
-也许我做得太过火了 -怎么会呢 陛下 那不可能
– Perhaps I went too far. – Nonsense,Your Highness. Not possible.
-玛丽娜 -什么
– Marina. – What?
-爸爸 -哈
– Daddy! – Huh?
-爱丽儿不见了 -什么
– Ariel’s missing. – What?
-你怎么不告诉我 -我刚才 要说的
– Why didn’t you tell me? – I just… did.
我们找不到她 到处都找遍了
We can’t find her! We’ve looked everywhere!
别担心 我会找到她的
Don’t worry. I’ll find her.
传召塞巴斯汀
Get me Sebastian!
什 什么 不 不 不 不 现在我是主管 呃
What,what! No,no,no! No,I’m in charge here! Well…
塞巴斯汀也走了
Sebastian’s gone,too.
来人 把皇宫搜个遍
Guards! Search the palace.
搜遍亚特兰帝卡的每个角落
Search every inch of Atlantica!
把我女儿找回来
Find my daughter!
陛下 呜呼
Your Majesty. Whoo-hoo!
陛下 陛下
Your Majesty,Your Majesty.
塞巴斯汀
Sebastian.
-我们到了没 -没有
– Are we there yet? – No.
-我们到了没 -没有
– Are we there yet? – No.
-我们到了没 -没有
– Are we there yet? – No.
-我们到了没 -没有
– Are we there yet? – No.
-我们到了没 -到了 就是这里
– Are we there yet? – Yes. This is it.
-你确定 -恩
– Are you sure? – Yes.
-你确定 -恩
– Are you sure? – Yes.
-你确定 -恩
– Are you sure? – Yes!
哦 伙计 我们不能住在这
Oh,man. We can’t live here!
对啊 这地方糟透了 我们需要些
Yeah,this place is all “Oom-pa-pa”. We need some…
胡说 这地方好极了
Nonsense. It’s perfect.
你们听听音响效果 哆 来 咪 发 嗦 啦 西 哆
Just listen to them acoustics: Do,re,me,fa,so,la,ti,do
哆 哆 哆
Do,Do,Do…
好听极了
Solid.
不过 这比监牢好多了
Well,it beats the dungeon.
也没好多少
But not by much.
暂时将就下呗 先睡了
It’ll do for the time being. Excuse me.
噢
Ooh…
塞巴斯汀 说实话 我们是不是迷路了
Sebastian,be honest. Are we lost?
不 没事的
No,this is fine.
这里还有许多好地方值得发掘
There’s more to this place than meets the eye.
-闭嘴 -对不起
– Knock it off! – Sorry.
-把钥匙给我 -我说了 不行
– Give me the key! – I said no.
听着 我掌权还不到12个小时
Look,I haven’t worked my tail off for the last 12 hours…
-权力就要被夺走了 -要不要泡泡澡舒缓心情
– just to have it snatched away. – How about a nice relaxing bath?
-本杰明 -海藻浴 还是夏威夷式按♥摩♥
– Benjamin. – Kelp wrap? Lomi lomi rub?
把钥匙给我
Give me the key!
你说在你发怒的时候不能把钥匙给你
You said never give it to you in a fit of rage!
-我现在很冷静 -我可不觉得
– I’m perfectly calm! – Doesn’t sound it.
-给我 给我 -哦
– Give! Give! – Oh!
给我
– Mm-mmm. – Give!
-哦 看 那群鱼好漂亮 -真的 哪里
– Oh,look at the pretty fishies. – Really? Where?
哦
Oh!
哦 唔唔
Ooh,yum-yums!
来妈妈这边
Come to Mommy.
哦 是的 妈妈需要你
Oh,yes. Mommy wants you.
我可不想见这场面
OK,I’m not gonna watch this part.
天啊 天啊 你们饿了吗 噢
My,my,are you hungry? Ooh…
-谁想吃蟹肉饼 -你要干什么
– Who wants crab cakes? – What are you going to do?
不惜牺牲一切代价 解决掉塞巴斯汀
Whatever it takes to get rid of Sebastian!
-那爱丽儿怎么办 -爱丽儿 爱丽儿
– But what about Ariel? – Ariel? Ariel?
你说得对 她会说出去的
You’re right. She’ll tattle.
-把她也解决了 -什么
– I’ll have to get rid of her,too. – What?
-这太高明了 本杰明 高明 -呃 这不是我要说的
– That’s brilliant,Benjamin,brilliant! – OK,that wasn’t what I meant.
反正我也不喜欢她 把事情弄得像意外一样
I never liked her anyway. I’ll make it look like an accident.
对了 在海底受到一群可爱的鱼群
That’s it! An accidental underwater ambush…
伏击引起的意外
by a team of the cutest wittle yum-yums ever.
-你疯了 -找他们去 孩子们
– You’ve lost your mind. – Seek them,boys!
噢 我们都养了些什么啊
Ooh,what has we wrought?
噢 游去吧 小可爱们
Oh,swim,you pretties.
游去吧 小可爱们 快点 快点游
Swim,you pretties. Faster! Swim.
要等着我
Wait up!
-塞巴斯汀 -再睡五分钟 妈妈
– Sebastian. – Five more minutes,Mommy.
塞巴斯汀 你有没有听到什么
Sebastian,did you hear that?
别吵我 我好困
Leave me alone. Sleeping.
那里有东西 起来 去帮我看看
But there’s something out there. Come on,help me find it.
我好困 你自己去
I’m tired. You go check it out.
那是份周年礼物
It was an anniversary present.
这音乐盒是你父亲特地做给你母亲的
Your father had the music box made for your mother.
你知道 雅典娜不只是他的皇后
Athena was more than his queen,you know.
她也是他最好的朋友
She was his best friend.
全家和乐融融
The family together.
音乐从不间断
Music playing all the time.
宫殿里总回响着笑声
The palace always echoing with laughter.
你母亲死后 整个王国都悲痛欲绝
When your mother died,the whole kingdom was heartbroken.
你父亲的心也无法愈合了
The heart that never healed was your father’s.
太可悲了
It’s so sad.
他已经忘了快乐的感觉
He’s forgotten what it feels like to be happy.
我 我要把这个带回去给他
I… I have to bring this back to him.
如果你执意这么做的话
If you insist.
这就是我们来这里的原因 是吗
This is why we came here,isn’t it?
哇 哇 让我理清楚 你带我们到这里来
Whoa,whoa,let me get this straight. You led us out here…