-我是和乐队一起的 -你当然是 小子
– I’m with the band. – Sure you are,kid.
玛丽娜 你马上接管塞巴斯汀的工作
Marina,you will take over Sebastian’s duties immediately.
如您所愿
As you wish.
-阿蒂娜 把你的妹妹们带回家 -是 父王
– Attina,take your sisters home. – Yes,sir.
-父王 你不能这么做 -一切都结束了
– Father,you can’t do this! – It’s already done!
啊
Aah!
-你们都得禁足宫中 -是 父王
– You are all confined to the palace. – Yes,Father.
怎么不直接把我们关进监狱
Why don’t you just lock us in jail?
爱丽儿 你要一直待在皇宫里
Ariel,you are confined to the palace
除非你反省了自己的所作所为
until you understand what you’ve done.
我们做了什么 告诉我 爸爸
What did we do? Tell me,Daddy…
-爱丽儿 别再纠缠此事了 -不
– Ariel,leave it alone. – No.
我们又没做错什么 只不过听了点音乐
We haven’t done anything wrong. All we did was listen to music.
你知道这是被禁止的
Which you know is forbidden!
但是为什么 为什么我们不能听音乐
But why? Why can’t we have music?
-讨论结束了 -告诉我
– This discussion is over. – Just tell me!
我没必要向你解释
I do not have to explain myself to you.
我不明白 我们爱音乐
I don’t understand. We love music.
我的王国里不许有音乐
I will not have music in my kingdom!
我不太记得关于母亲的事
I may not remember much about my mother,
但是我知道 她一定不希望看到这样
but I know she wouldn’t have wanted this.
阿蒂娜
Attina?
你就是不知道适可而止
You just don’t know when to quit.
什么
What?
已经结束了 爱丽儿
It’s over,Ariel.
可是 我们最后很开心啊
But… we were finally happy.
看看 爱丽儿
Look around,Ariel.
谁都不开心
No one’s happy.
呀呼
Yahoo!
-那是谁 -不认识 但她把我吓到了
– Who is that? – I don’t know,but she scares me.
啊
Whee!
呃 别碰我
Uh! Don’t touch me.
本杰明 卸掉那些小窗户
Benjamin,tear out those puny windows.
-推倒那些窄墙 -哦 不
– Rip down those narrow walls. – Oh,no.
这只是个开始 我要一个阳台
This is just the beginning. I want a balcony
这样我能向下面敬仰我的人群招手致意
so I can wave down to the adoring crowds.
但是要足够高 免得他们看到我不屑的表情
But high enough so they can’t see disdain on my face.
你尝到了吗 本杰明 权利的甜美滋味
Can you taste it,Benjamin? The sweet taste of power!
香甜四溢 还有奇妙的薄荷味
Filling,yet oddly minty!
你好 世界
Hello,world
我是玛丽娜·黛尔·芮
It’s Marina Del Rey
我是新的使♥馆♥专员
I’m the new attache
但我想得到更多
But I want more
我不会回去的
And I’m never going back
你听到了吗 小子 不 我绝对不会回去
Did you get that,clawboy? No,I’m never going back
黛尔·芮小姐的包裹
Delivery for Miss Del Rey.
别搞错 我一直留在这儿
Make no mistake I’m here to stay
哦 好的
Oh… OK.
见见新的
Meet the new
玛丽娜·黛尔·芮
Marina Del Rey
她看上去的确更开心了 哦
She does seem happier. Oh!
-她上任多久了 -我们进行了 7分钟
– How long has she been in charge? – We’re going on… seven minutes.
我记得
I remember
我得从这儿出去 我得出去
I got to get out of here. I got to get out.
那墙 要合拢了 这里没空间了 没空气了
The walls,they’re closing in. There’s no space! No air!
我想到了 我们进行暴♥动♥
I got it! We’ll start a riot!
跟从我的领导
Follow my lead.
亚特兰帝卡 亚特兰帝卡
Atlantica! Atlantica!
跟我一起 伙计们 亚特兰帝卡
Join me,guys. Atlantica!
-嘿 墨水点 -什么
– Hey,Ink Spot. – Yeah?
这不管用 你明白我说什么
This ain’t living. You know what I’m saying?
这里的音响效果很糟糕 听着
And the acoustics are non-good-ular. Listen.
哆 来 咪 发 嗦 啦 西 哆
Do,re,mi,fa,so,la,ti,do
好啦 至少我们还在一起 我能欢呼一下吗
Come on,at least we’re hanging out. Can I get a “hoo-yah”?
兄弟们 情况其实没看上去这么糟糕
Come on,guys. This looks a lot worse than it is.
我只要找个机会见见国王 就能搞定这事
I’ll just get an audience with the king and I’ll fix it.
伙计 我无意冒犯 但是你花了十年来搞定这事
Now,no offense,man,but you had ten years to fix it,
-然后结局就是这样吗 -锒铛入狱
– and this is where we end up? – In jail.
好吧 我
Well,I…
乐队成员已经一致同意 想让你
The band has talked it up,see,and we want you to…
-从栅栏间溜出去 -用你的钳子取下锁 伙计
– Slip through the bars. – Use your claws to pick the lock,man.
-然后打开门 -好计划 好计划
– And open that door! – Good plan. Good plan.
-天衣无缝 -马马虎虎
– Solid. – Liquid!
-开玩笑的 -不 糟糕的计划
– Just kidding. – No,bad plan!
如果我们越狱了 就再不能回来了 伙计们
If we break out of this jail,there ain’t no coming back here,mon!
我们就变成逃犯了
We’ll be fugitives!
-真不错 -那管用
– That’s cool. – That works.
什么是逃犯
What’s a fugitive?
爱丽儿怎么办 你们就这样抛弃她吗
What about Ariel? You just going to abandon her?
我们把她卷了进来 却留她一个人收拾残局
Leave her to deal with all that we tangled her up in?
你们觉得那个娇小 柔弱 天真 无助的小女孩
You think that small,weak,innocent,helpless little girl
一个人能做什么吗 哦
can do anything by herself? Oh!
-爱丽儿 -来吧 塞巴斯汀 我们走
– Ariel? – Come on,Sebastian. Let’s go.
-我和她一起 -如果我们从亚特兰帝卡逃走了
– I’m with her. – If we run away from Atlantica,
-这样你父亲会很伤心的 -她要做她该做的事
– it will break your father’s heart. – She got to do what she got to do.
-我很抱歉 我在这儿住不下去了 -好 我们走
– I’m sorry. I just can’t live here. – Yeah,let’s go.
听着 我不会负责带你离家出走
Listen,I will not be responsible for taking you away from your family.
不管你走不走 我是要走了
I’m leaving! With or without you.
-好吧 -没人能走
– All right! – Nobody’s leaving!
-除了你 -嗯哼
– Except you. – Mmm-hmm.
听着 塞巴斯汀 没有音乐 这个地方不能算是家
Look,Sebastian,without music,this place just isn’t home.
-你知道 她没说假话 -事实就是这样
– You know she ain’t lying. – Ain’t no comeback to that!
你说得没错
You got that right.
哈 哦 不 不 不
Ha! Oh,no,no,no.
算了
Never mind.
-你没事吧 -爱丽儿 你是对的
– Are you OK? – Ariel,you’re right!
没有音乐 这个地方不能算是家
Without music,this place just isn’t home.
我知道去哪儿
I know just where to go!
自♥由♥
Freedom!
哦
Oh…
啊
Aw…
好
OK…
噢
Oh!
噢 天啊
Oh,dear.
走 走 走 走
Go,go,go,go,go,go,go,go!
小比目鱼 嘘 动起来 动起来 动起来 大伙儿
Flounder,shh! Move it,move it,move it,mon.
-动起来 动起来 动起来 -小比目鱼 求你了
– Move it,move it,move it. – Flounder,please!
嘘
Shh!
这边 来吧
This way. Come on.
-小比目鱼 嘘 安静 -同意
– Flounder,shh! Be quiet. – Ditto!
嘘
Shh!
耶 打我
Yeah! Hit me!
嘿 小鱼苗 我想你该在逃亡中变机敏点儿
Hey,small fry,I think you could use some lessons in fugitivity.
哦 是 好 明白了
Oh,yeah. Right. Got it.
你会让计划告吹的
You’re gonna blow it for all of us.
吹 很好
Blow,good.
嘿 小子 别这么大声
Hey,kid,ixnay on the soundtrack.
-为什么 -为什么 为什么 为什么 会进监狱
– Why? – Why? Why? Why? Try jail!
-牢房♥ -大牢
– Prison! – The big house!
-班房♥ -音乐是违法的 明白吗
– The slammer! – Music is against the law,you dig?
在这儿不是
Not out here.
-什么 -来吧
– What? – Come on.
我们为了能唱歌♥而逃跑了 而我就在唱歌♥
We ran away so we could sing. And I’m singing.
知道吗 那孩子正演奏大三和音
You know,the kid’s striking a major chord.
我听出来了 听出来了
I feel it,I feel it.
看他自我感觉多良好啊
Look at him go with his bad little self.
-哦 没错 -来吧 我们也来
– Oh,yeah. – Come on. Let it happen.
摆动 摆动 夫人 摆动你身体的曲线
Shake,shake,shake,Senora Shake your body line
摆动你身体的曲线
Shake your body line
摆动 摆动 夫人 一直不停摆
Shake,shake,shake,Senora. Shake it all the time