-阿兰娜可一点都不难解决 -没错 陛下
– Alana wasn’t difficult at all. – Yes,Your Majesty.
但是阿里斯塔和黄麻鲈事件 您还记得吗
But Arista and the blowfish incident,remember?
噢 那可是花了几周才把宫殿清理干净的
Oh! It took weeks to clean up the palace.
那阿葵达和黄貂鱼的事儿还记得吗
And how about Aquata and that stingray?
-我现在还能感受到呢 -嗯
– I can still feel it. – Well…
还有阿蒂娜把头卡在海螺壳里的那次
Or the time Attina got her head stuck in the conch shell.
那是我
That was me.
嗯 也许你是对的 塞巴斯汀
Well,perhaps you’re right,Sebastian.
不过 玛丽娜也许能帮上点忙
Still,it seems Marina could use some help.
我要你来照顾爱丽儿 没有冒犯你的意思 玛丽娜
I want you to look after Ariel. No offense,Marina.
别无选择了
None taken.
-软壳仔 干眼球 -磨叽婆 死鱼唇
– Soft shell. Stick eye. – Tardy girl. Fish lips.
-奸人 食底泥仔 -土包子 婴儿保姆
– Backstabber. Bottom feeder! – Fashion disaster. Babysitter!
退下
Dismissed.
啦 啦 啦 啦 啦
La,la,la,la,la
干嘛
What?
干嘛啊
What?
-呃 你在哼歌♥ -是吗
– Uh… You were humming. – I was?
-很大声 -别担心
– Out loud. – Don’t worry.
-那只是个梦 -我来告诉你什么不是梦
– It was just a dream. – I’ll tell you what wasn’t a dream.
-我们半夜醒来 -而你的床仍是空的
– We woke up at midnight. – And your bed was still empty.
-真的吗 -当然 那会儿都宵禁两小时了
– Really? – Yeah. That is two hours past curfew.
-哦 -噢 是个男的
– Oh. – Ooh,was it a boy?
-如果是个男的 我情愿死掉的 -呃 你以为在演戏呢
– If it’s a boy,I’m gonna die. – Ugh… Drama.
我是说 我真为你高兴 爱丽儿
I mean,I’m happy for you,Ariel.
只是 我比你大两岁
It’s just that I’m two years older than you,
而这么久以来 唯一一个我接近并亲吻的人是史蒂夫
and the only one I’ve come even close to kissing is Stevie.
-呃 乌贼唇的史蒂夫 -那次只是打赌
– Ew! Squid-Lips Stevie? – It was on a dare.
-随便啦 -姑娘们 让我们回到主题上
– Whatever. – Girls,let’s stick to the subject.
不是男的啦 明白吗
Well,it wasn’t a boy,OK?
我只是去帮一个朋友而已 在海藻林外
I was just helping a friend. Out past the kelp forest.
噢 海藻林外 还不是个男的呢
Ooh! Past the kelp forest. It wasn’t a boy.
肯定是个坏男孩
It was a bad boy.
-噢 爱丽儿 -总结一下吧 大姐
– Oh,Ariel. – Simmer down there,sister.
-那么 你只是去帮一个朋友咯 -呃 是的
– So you were just helping a friend? – Um… Yep.
那 你是从哪得到 这个的
Then,where’d you get… this!
你能想象 如果爸爸发现了 会怎样吗
Can you imagine what’d happen if Dad found it?
-他从来不会到这来 -别跟我耍滑头
– He’s never here. – Don’t get cute with me.
这事儿很严重 你去哪了
This is serious. Where were you?
我只是 在一个地下俱乐部 听听音乐而已
I was just… listening to music in an underground club.
少来啦 你到底去了哪
OK,where were you really?
-听音乐 -不可能
– Listening to music? – No way.
-那是什么感觉 -快点 都说出来
– What was it like? – Come on. Spill it.
噢 那太美妙了
Oh,it was amazing.
那些活力 那些舞蹈 还有那些音乐
The energy,the dancing,the music…
会让你感觉像
Just makes you feel like…
像什么
Like what?
像妈妈还在的时候一样
Like when Mom was here.
爱丽儿 我也要去听
Ariel,I wanna hear it,too.
-真的吗 -我也要
– You do? – Me,too.
-好吧 我也要 -我也要 我也要
– OK. Me,too. – Me,too! Me,too!
-别丢下我 -好啦 大家都想去
– Not without me. – Yeah. Everybody does.
拜托了 爱丽儿 拜托了
Please,Ariel. Please?
-那 -噢
– Well… – Oh!
-我们今晚去吧 -我太兴奋了
– We’ll go tonight. – I’m so excited!
-音乐 -我该穿什么呢
– Music! – What should I wear?
你觉得那里会有男的咯
So you think there’ll be boys?
-要知道的话 只有一个办法 -绝不能这么做
– One way to find out. – This is not happening!
如果你再去 我就
You go again and I…
-噢 放松点 -别这样
– Oh,lighten up. – Come on.

Mmm?
好吧
OK.
好啦 姑娘们 快起来吧
Come on,girls. Uppy-up.
-早上好 -她们真早啊
– Morning. – They’re early.
是的 但是为什么呢
Yes. But why?
拿着你的海藻吧 咸的超咸的都有
Get your sea kelp. Salty or extra salty.
嘿 雷 你今晚会摇摆起整个屋子的人吧
Hey,Ray-Ray. You gonna rock the house tonight?
嗯 我可不是只为了大♥比♥目鱼
Well,wouldn’t be here just for the halibut.
-噢 雷 -这太令人激动了
– Oh,Ray-Ray. – This is so exciting!
嘿 你挤到我了
Hey,you’re in my personal space.
-别推我 -好吧 娇蛮女 随你便啦
– Stop pushing me. – OK,bossy. Whatever.
-音乐 -我知道 妙极了 不是吗
– Music! – I know! Isn’t it fantastic?
-我们一起来这儿了 -万岁
– And we’re here together! – Yeah!
男孩们 我来了
Boys,here I come!
哇 这真的是 妙极了
Wow. This really is… fantastic.
-是啊 我很害怕 -我也是
– Yeah. I’m scared! – Me,too.
-我还以为就我一个 -不 不 不 不
– I thought I was the only one. – No,no,no,no…
女士们先生们 现在鲶鱼俱乐部很荣幸的有请
Ladies and gentlemen,The Catfish Club is proud to present…
我们走吧
Let’s just go!
原创歌♥手大螯虾
…the original rock lobster.
独一无二的 红色龙♥卷♥风♥
The one,the only,red tornado!
奇咔 奇咔 奇咔 嘿
Chick-a-chicka,chick-a-chicka,hey!
-好吧 -是塞巴斯汀
– All right,mon – Sebastian?
-好样的 塞巴斯汀 -我爱你 塞巴斯汀
– Way to go,Sebastian! – I love you,Sebastian.
-嗨 -呼
– Hi! – Whoo!
好吧 男孩们在哪儿
OK. Where are the boys?
你是男生吗 很好
Are you a boy? Good enough.
哇 我是阿黛拉
Whoa! I’m Adella.
这是我遇到的最刺♥激♥的事
This is the most exciting thing that’s ever happened to me!
-你想跳舞吗 -不了 谢谢
– Would you like to dance? – No,thanks.
-一起共舞吧 -不 谢谢
– Let’s dance. – No,thanks.
你想跳舞吗
Would ya like to dance?
我不会跳舞 行了吧
I can’t dance,OK?
我是美不起来的美人鱼
I’m a mermaid with no grace.
跳起舞来就像一根抽筋的海藻
I look like a spastic piece of kelp.
我们走
Let’s go.
真的 不 我是说真的 我不会
Seriously. No,I mean it. You guys,I can’t…
来吧
Come on.
-就是那样 -你做得很好
– That’s it! – You’ve got it!
她的确不会跳舞
She really can’t dance.
-哦 哇 -很好
– Oh,wow! – Yeah!
就是那样演奏 啊-恰 恰 恰
There ain’t no problem with that. Ah-cha,cha,cha.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你说的没错 爱丽儿 妈妈会喜欢这个的
You were right,Ariel. Mom would’ve loved this.
-没错 -多谢
– Yeah. – Thanks!
-你是最棒的 -真的
– You’re the best. – Really.

Ha!
呜 呼
Whoo-hoo!
-哈 -哇
– Huh? – Whoo!

Ha!
一起来 伙计们
We be jamming,mon.
就这么做
That’s right!
-晚安 爱丽儿 -晚安 安德丽娜
– Good night,Ariel. – Good night,Andrina.
嗒嘀嘟嗒 噢
Zap-it-y-do-dah,zow!
-晚安 阿里斯塔 -做个好梦 爱丽儿
– Night,Arista. – Sweet dreams,Ariel.
-你也一样 阿兰娜 -晚安 阿黛拉
– You,too,Alana. – Good night,Adella.
我还是没能吻到男孩子
I still didn’t get to kiss a boy.
-晚安 阿葵达 -晚安
– Good night,Aquata. – Night.
晚安 阿蒂娜
Good night,Attina.
陛下
Your Highness.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
大事不妙
Jumping jellyfish!
快 这边走
Quick! This way!

Hi.
你就这样照管我的女儿
This is how you watch over my daughter?
-陛下 我 -我这么信任你
– Sire,I… – I trusted you.
陛下
Sire.
护卫队 把他关起来
Guards! Lock him away.
-什么 不 -把他们都关起来
– What? No! – Lock them all away!
-但是 陛下 求你了 -快点 赶紧动起来
– But,Your Majesty,please! – Come on. Let’s move it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!