太难以忍♥受了 这姑娘让我头痛死了
Intolerable,I tell you. That girl is working on my last claw!
如果我换个发型 他会注意到吗
If I change my hair,he’d notice?
我的梳子在哪 我的梳子比较好使
Where’s my brush? My brush works better.
好了 该睡觉了 让开点 别再照了 你把晚餐都用来敷脸了
OK,bedtime. Outta my way. Don’t look now,but dinner exploded on your face.
-这是浮游生物提炼物和海盐 -不错啊
– It’s plankton extract and sea salt. – Pretty.
它能让皮肤更年轻 而且不会堵塞毛孔
It rejuvenates the skin and it won’t clog your pores.
-随便啦 -那可是脸啊
– Whatever! – It’s your face.
借过
Excuse me.
-呃 那是我的眼罩吗 -不是
– Uh,is that my mask? – Nope.
这上面有我名字的首字母呢
It’s got my initial on it.
我们的名字都是以”A”开头 阿葵达
All of our names start with “A,” Aquata.
-我的梳子 -我本想告诉你的
– My brush? – I was gonna talk to you…
-我的幸运贝壳 -也不是很幸运啦
– My lucky seashells? – They’re not very lucky.
-佛兹芬克里先生 -他很可爱 他喜欢我
– Mr. Fuzzyfinkle! – He’s so cute. He likes me.
-还有我的枕头 -是的 那是给佛兹芬克里先生用的
– And my pillow? – Yeah,that’s for Mr. Fuzzyfinkle.
-想得美 -还给我
– Nice try. – Give it back!
阿里斯塔 你总是拿我的东西 这是我的
Arista,you always do this! It’s my stuff!
-终于有戏看了 -你就是最自私的
– Finally,some entertainment. – You’re just the selfishest person…
嘘 嘘 他来了
Shh! Shh! He’s coming!
-晚上好 姑娘们 -父亲
– Good evening,girls. – Father.
-睡个好觉 -晚安 父亲
– Sleep well. – Good night,Father.
爱丽儿
Ariel?
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
你为什么那么做
Why did you do that?
他是咱们的父亲
He’s our father.
你想坐多久坐多久 爱丽儿
Sit there as long as you want,Ariel.
改变不了什么的
Nothing’s going to change.
也许我可以拿她的枕头 噢 哈 哈 好玩
Maybe I could have her pillow. Oh! Ha,ha,very funny.
什么
What?
她主管才多久啊
How long has she been in charge?
就是
Right.
轻弹慢移 往边上移开吧
Flippity-flop and slide to the side.
-暗号♥吻合 -该开门了
– The joint is jumping. – It’s time to glide.
嘿 但我昨天拿到了海藻
Hey! But I got the kelp yesterday.
这不公平
It’s not fair.
我是柔弱的 可怜的
I’m weak. Pathetic.
我是个卑微的跑腿
I’m a lowly errand boy.
加入进来吧
Jump in the Line
噢 差不多是时候了
Oh,it’s about that time.
-噢 没错 -嘿 嘿
– Oh,yeah. – Hey,hey!
好啦 让我们动起来吧
All right,let’s bring it.
你知道该做什么啦
You know what to do.
-啊 -噢
– Ah! – Ooh!
摇摆吧 摇摆吧 摇摆吧 赛罗娜 摇摆起你动人的曲线吧
Shake,shake,shake,Senora shake your body line
摇摆吧 摇摆吧 摇摆吧 赛罗娜 无休止的摇摆吧
Shake,shake,shake,Senora shake it all the time
舞动吧 舞动吧 舞动吧 赛罗娜 舞起你那美丽的身姿吧
Work,work,work,Senora work your body line
舞动吧 舞动吧 舞动吧 赛罗娜 无休止的舞动吧
Work,work,work,Senora work it all the time
海藻 咸的或者超咸的都有 拿着你的海藻
Sea kelp. Salty or extra salty. Get your sea k…
小比目鱼
Flounder!
爱丽儿
Ariel?
噢 不是吧
Oh,no.
噢 小比目鱼
Oh,Flounder.
-塞巴斯汀 -呼
– Sebastian! – Whoo!
我深爱的姑娘是赛罗娜 我告诉你 朋友们 我迷恋她
My girl’s name is Senora I tell you,friends,I adore her
塞巴斯汀
Sebastian?
每当她翩翩起舞 噢 哥们
When she dances,oh,brother
她就是所有天气里的飓风
She’s a hurricane in all kinds of weather
加入进来 适时舞动你的身体吧
Jump in the line Rock your body in time
好吧 我相信你
OK,I believe you
-加入进来吧 -塞巴斯汀
-Jump in the line – Sebastian.
噢 噢 噢
Oh! Oh! Oh!
摇摆吧 摇摆吧 摇摆吧 赛罗娜
Shake,shake,shake,Senora
摇摆起你动人的曲线吧
Shake your body line
舞动吧 舞动吧 舞动吧 赛罗娜
Work,work,work,Senora
无休止的舞动吧
Work it all the time
加入进来 适时舞动你的身体吧
Jump in the line Rock your body in time
爱丽儿 不 别去
Ariel! No,don’t!
加入进来 及时舞动你的身体吧
Jump in the line Rock your body in time
舞动你的身体吧 孩子
Rock your body,child!
加入进来 适时舞动你的身体吧
Jump in the line Rock your body in…
-啊 -我喜欢你的俱乐部
– Aah! – Love your club.
哈
Huh?
噢 等等 我不会说出去的
Oh,wait! I won’t tell.
等一下 我不会告密的
Wait a minute. I won’t tell!
噢
Oh!
啦 啦 啦 啦 啦
La,la,la,la,la
啦 啦 啦 啦 啦
La,la,la,la,la
啦 啦 啦 啦
La,la,la,la
在明媚蔚蓝
Under the bright blue
无边无际的天空之下
Endless sky
等等 我记起来
Wait,I remember that
我是怎么知道这首歌♥的了
How I know that song
我记得 坐在月光之下 还有那种感受
I remember sitting in the moonlight and that feeling
那感受是什么
What’s that feeling?
我记得 真的
I remember,yes
尽管那已经是很久以前的事情了 但我仍记得这首歌♥
How I know that song Though it’s been so long
我记得那无穷无尽的欢乐
I remember happiness without a floor or ceiling
那感受是什么
What’s that feeling?
我记得
I remember
啦 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦
La,la,la,la,la,la,la,La,la,la,la,la,la,la,la
-啦 啦 啦 啦 啦 -啦
-La,la,la,la,la,la,la -Laa…
啦 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦
La,la,la,la,la,la,la,La,la,la,la,la,la,la,la,la
啦 啦 啦
Laa… La,la
噢 我记得她
Oh! I remember her
还有我们曾经共度的时光
And how we were
我记得 期盼夜晚带来的一切
I remember wanting what the evening would be bringing
我还记得
I remember singing
在明媚蔚蓝
Under the bright blue
无边无际天空下 歌♥唱
Endless sky
波浪努力细数着
Waves try to measure the days
我们珍藏的日子
That we treasure
而我
And I
我还记得
I remember
我记得音乐
I remember music
我永远不要再回到 他们所写的沉默法律中
And I’m never going back to the silent law they wrote
我要用每一个的节拍和明快的音符 来歌♥唱
I will sing in every tempo Every last chromatic note
因为我 我还记得她
For I,I remember her
我记得音乐
I remember music
我还记得
And I remember
-爱 -这可不行
-Love – This can’t happen!
-爱 -你父亲是国王
-Love – Your father is the king!
你真行
Swifty.
你愿意承诺坚定的跟我们一起 舞动 摇摆 欢跳
Do you promise to jump,jive,wail,groove,rock steady,
并给你的音乐发烧友们伸出援手吗
and lend a helping hand to your fellow music lovers?
-我愿意 -她加入了
– I do. – She’s in.
早上好 陛下
Good morning,Your Highness.
塞巴斯汀 玛丽娜
Sebastian. Marina.
早上好 陛下
Good morning,Your Majesty.
我有个问题
I have a problem.
-是爱丽儿 -爱丽儿 我
– It’s Ariel. – Ariel? I…
终于 那么 您也看清啦 噢 太好了
Finally! So you see it,too? Oh,yes.
她难管 叛逆 执拗
She’s rebellious,insubordinate,headstrong.
我们得马上采取一系列措施
We need to immediately implement a series of checks and balances
来纠正她的叛逆思想
designed to crush her spirit.
怎么了 太严厉了吗
What? Too harsh?
明显啊 陛下 她正年轻 正在经历这个阶段
Absolutely! Your Highness,she is young,going through a phase.
我不记得她的姐姐们有这么多问题
I don’t remember having this much trouble with any of her sisters.
我记得 她们都很难摆平 我们应该剃光她们的头
I do! They’re all a handful. We should shave their heads.
开玩笑而已啦
Just kidding.