而且这么可爱
And she is lovely.
祝贺你 亲爱的
Congratulations, my dear.
我们打算尽快的结婚
We wish to be married as soon as possible.
是 当然 埃里克 可是 嗯 这需要时间 你知道的
Oh, yes, Of course, Eric, but, uh, these things do take time, you know.
那就今天下午吧 格林斯比 婚礼就在今天太阳落山的时候
This afternoon, Grimsby. The wedding ship departs at sunset.
嗯 很好 埃里克 就照你说的办
Oh. Oh. Very well, Eric, uh, as you wish.
多漂亮的新娘啊
What a lovely little bride I’ll make
我是多么的非凡
My dear I’ll look divine
事情向我设想的发展
Things are working out according to my ultimate design
很快这小人鱼和整个海洋都是我的了
Soon I’ll have that little mermaid And the ocean will be mine
海底女巫 哦 不 她要… 我得…
The sea witch! Oh, no! She’s gonna… I gotta…
艾莉儿
Ariel!
艾莉儿 我是飞来的… 我是…
Ariel, I was flying… I was…
当然我是飞来的 而且我看见了女巫…
Of course I was flying, and I saw the… the watch…
她在照镜子
The witch was watching the mirror…
而且用偷来的声音唱歌♥
and she was singing with a stolen set of pipes.
你听见我说什么了吗
Do you hear what I’m telling you?
王子要和女巫伪装的人结婚
The prince is marrying the sea witch in disguise!
-你确认吗 -我错过吗
– Are you sure about this? – Have I ever been wrong?
我是说 这都什么时候了
I mean, when it’s important?
我们怎么办
What are we gonna do?
在第三天太阳落山之前
Before the sun sets on the third day.
艾莉儿 抓住
Ariel, grab onto that.
弗劳德 尽快带她到那艘船上去
Flounder, get her to that boat as fast as your fins can carry you.
我会的
I’ll try!
我得让老国王知道 他得知道这些事情
I gotta get to the sea king. He must know about this.
-那我♥干♥什么啊 我♥干♥什么 -你
– What about me? What about me? – You!
想办法拖延婚礼
Find a way to stall that wedding!
拖延婚礼 怎么拖延
Stall the wedding. What am I?
怎么办 对了
What? That’s it!
快点 快点 咱们有很紧急的事要做
Move it! Let’s go! We got an emergency here.
亲爱的…
Dearly beloved…
别着急 艾莉儿 我们能做到
Don’t worry, Ariel. We’re gonna make it.
我们… 我们快到了
We’re… We’re almost there.
嗯 埃里克 你愿意娶瓦妮莎
Yes, um, do you, Eric, take Vanessa…
作为你的合法妻子
to be your lawfully wedded wife…
一生一世永远在一起吗
for as long as you both shall live?
我愿意
I do.
那么 你…
It being… And do you…

Oh!
以上帝…
Then by the power…
离我远点 粘呼呼的小东西…
Get away from me, you slimy little…
哦 为什么你们这小东西…
Oh, why, you little…
啊 啊
Huh? Ahh. Huh?
-艾莉儿 -埃里克
– Ariel? – Eric!
你… 能说话了
You… You can talk?
-你才是我要找的人 -埃里克 离开她
– You’re the one. – Eric, get away from her.
-我一直想着你 -哦 埃里克 我一直想告诉你
– It was you all the time. – Oh, Eric, I wanted to tell you.
埃里克 不
Eric, no!
太迟了
You’re too late!
你们太迟了
You’re too late!
-再见 孩子 -艾莉儿
– So long, lover boy. – Ariel!
可怜的公主
Poor little princess.
我不是要对付你 我有更大的目标…
It’s not you I’m after. I’ve a much bigger fish to…
-娥苏拉 站住 -唔
– Ursula, stop! – Hmph!
为什么 特莱顿国王 你好吗
Why, King Triton! How are you?
-让她走 -不可能 特莱顿 她现在是我的了
– Let her go! – Not a chance, Triton! She’s mine now!
-我们之间有交易 -爸爸 对不起 我… 我…
– We made a deal. – Daddy, I’m sorry! I…
我不想这样的 我不知道会这样
I didn’t mean to! I didn’t know!
你瞧 这合约绝对合法 已经签署而且不可以违约
You see? The contract is legal, binding and completely unbreakable…
甚至对你这国王
even foryou.
当然 咱们也可以讲讲条件
Of course, I always was a girl with an eye for a bargain.
女儿对老国王来讲非常重要
The daughter of the great sea king is a very precious commodity.
所以我们可以交换一下
But I might be willing to make an exchange…
用你的王位
for someone even better.
-埃里克 你要干什么 -格林 我已经失去过一次了
– Eric, what are you doing? – Grim, I lost her once.
我不想再一次失去她了
I’m not gonna lose her again!
好了 咱们能成交了吗
Now, do we have a deal?
哈哈 成交了
Ha! It’s done then!
不 哦 不
No! Oh, no!
陛下
Your Majesty.
爸爸
Daddy.
-这终于是我的了 -不
– At last… it’s mine. – No.

You!
-你这个妖怪 -别干傻事 你这个小毛孩子
– You monster! – Don’t fool with me, ya little brat!
同意不同意 我要生气了… 哦
Contract or no, I’ll blast… Ow!
-你这个小东西 -埃里克 埃里克 小心
– Why, you little fool. – Eric! Eric, look out!
抓住他
After him!
上啊
Come on!

Ow!
跟你的爱人说再见吧
Say good-bye to your sweetheart.

Aah!
孩子 我可怜的孩子们
Babies! My poor little poopsies.
埃里克 你得赶紧离开这
Eric, you’ve gotta get away from here.
不 不不会离开你
No, I won’t leave you.
你这个可怜的小傻瓜
You pitiful, insignificant fools!
小心
Look out!
现在我是大海的统治者
Now I am the ruler of all the ocean!
海浪要听我的命令
The waves obey my every whim!
埃里克
Eric!
大海和其所有的生灵都臣服于我
The sea and all its spoils bow to my power!
埃里克
Eric!
你们好好相爱吧
So much for true love!
她看来是真的很爱他 是吧 塞巴斯蒂安
She really does love him, doesn’t she, Sebastian?
是啊 就象我平时 经常说的 陛下
Well, it’s like I always say, Your Majesty.
孩子们会有他们自己的生活
Children got to be free to lead their own lives.
你总说吗
You always say that?
那么现在就只有一个问题了
Then I guess there’s just one problem left.
什么问题 陛下
And what’s that, Your Majesty?
我会非常想念她的
How much I’m going to miss her.

Aha!
太好了 谢谢 谢谢
Yes! Thank you. Thank you.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Daddy.
我们可以散步 我们可以奔跑
Now we can walk Now we can run
现在我们可以整天在一起 在阳光下
Now we can stay all day in the sun
只有你和我
Just you and me
让我成为
And I can be
你生命的一部分
Part of your world

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!