-哦 嗯 反常 -比如 老是幻想
– Oh Uh, peculiar? – You know, mooning about.
做白日梦 自己唱着玩
Daydreaming, singing to herself.
你没注意到吗 嗯
You haven’t noticed, hmm?
哦 好象是 我…
Oh, well, I…
-塞巴斯蒂安 -嗯
– Sebastian? – Hmm?
我知道你有些事瞒着我
I know you’ve been keeping something from me.
隐瞒什么
Keeping something?
关于艾莉儿
About Ariel?
-艾莉儿 -她恋爱了 是吧
– Ariel? – In love, hmm?
我试过阻止她 陛下 可她根本就不听我的
I tried to stop her, sir She wouldn’t listen
我告诉她离人类远点 他们很坏
I told her to stay away from humans They are bad
-他们是个大♥麻♥烦 -人类 什么人类
– They are trouble – Humans? What about humans?
人类
Humans?
谁说人类了
Who said anything about humans?
弗劳德 为什么你就不能把实情告诉我呢
Flounder, why can’t you just tell me what this is all about?
你会知道的 这是一个惊喜
You’ll see. It’s a surprise.
哦 弗劳德
Oh, Flounder.
弗劳德 你真是太好了
Flounder, you’re the best
这雕像真♥象♥他 还有眼睛
It looks just like him. It even has his eyes.
怎么了 埃里克 想让我和你一起走
Why, Eric, run away with you?
这太突然了 好吧 我答应你
Oh, this is all so… so sudden.
爸爸
Daddy?
我觉得我是个讲道理的人鱼
I consider myself a reasonable merman.
我制订了一些规则 同时我也希望 这些规则能够被遵守
I set certain rules, and I expect those rules to be obeyed.
-可是 爸爸 我… -这是事实吧你救了一个溺水的人
– But, Dad, I… – Is it true you rescued a human from drowning?
-爸爸 我不得不… -和人类接触是绝对禁止的
– Daddy, I had to… – Contact between the human world and the mer world is strictly forbidden.
艾莉儿 你知道的 谁都知道
Ariel, you know that Everyone knows that.
-当时他快要死了 -没人关心这些
– He would have died. – One less human to worry about.
-你根本不了解他 -了解他
– You don’t even know him. – Know him?
我才用不着了解他 他们都一样
I don’t have to know him They’re all the same.
没骨气的 野蛮的食鱼人 根本就不值得同情…
Spineless, savage, harpooning fish-eaters incapable of any feeling…
可是爸爸 我爱他
Daddy, I love him
你说什么
No
你没脑子了吗
Have you lost your senses completely?
-他是人类 可你是人鱼 -我不在乎
– He’s a human. You’re a mermaid. – I don’t care.
老天啊 艾莉儿 我得让你明白
So help me, Ariel, I am going to get through to you.
如果你坚持要这么做 那… 就别怪我了
And if this is the only way, so be it
爸爸 不要啊
Daddy No
不要 求求你了
No Please
爸爸 停下来 爸爸停下来
Daddy, stop Daddy, stop it
爸爸 不要啊
Daddy, No
艾莉儿 我…
Ariel, I…
你们先走吧
Just go away.
-可怜的孩子 -可怜又可爱的小家伙
– Poor child. – Poor, sweet child.
她现在有了很严重的问题
She has a very serious problem.
咱们能为她干些什么呢
If only there were something we could do.
不过有一件事
But there is something.
谁… 你们是谁
Who… Who are you?
别害怕
Don’t be scared.
我们是代表一个能帮助你的人来的
We represent someone who can help you.
她能让你所有的梦想成真
Someone who can make all your dreams come true.
你想象一下…
Just imagine…
你还有你的王子…
You and your prince…
永远在一起
Together forever.
-我不明白 -娥苏拉有着巨大的能量
– I don’t understand. – Ursula has great powers.
你是说海底女巫
The sea witch?
为什么 那是… 我不能
Why, that’s… I couldn’t possibly.
不 出去 让我自己待会儿
No Get out of here. Leave me alone
你自己看吧
Suit yourself.
这只是一个建议
That was only a suggestion.
-等一下 -什么
– Wait. – Yes?
-可怜的艾莉儿 -我不是故意说出去的
– Poor Ariel. – I didn’t mean to tell.
那是个意外
It was an accident.
艾莉儿 你干什么呢
Ariel? Where are you going?
艾莉儿 你在这和这些坏蛋在一起干吗
Ariel, what are you doing here with this riffraff?
我要去见娥苏拉
I’m going to see Ursula.
艾莉儿 别去 别去 她是个魔鬼 她是个妖怪
Ariel, No No She’s a demon. She’s a monster.
那你怎么不告诉我爸爸去啊 你最喜欢干这个了
Why don’t you go tell my father? You’re good at that.
可是 我… 来吧
But… But, I… Come on
这边
This way.
进来 进来 我的孩子
Come in. Come in, my child.
我们不能待在大门口啊 这是不礼貌的
We mustn’t lurk in doorways. It’s rude.
你是不是对你父亲的教训很不满意啊
One might question your upbringing.
现在 你来到这里
Now, then, you’re here…
是因为和人类有关的事 就是 那个王子
because you have a thing for this human, this, uh, prince fellow.
我不会责怪你的 他确实是个好对象 是吧
Not that I blame you. He is quite a catch, isn’t he?
好了 小天使
Well, angelfish…
解决问题的方法很简单
the solution to your problem is simple.
唯一的方法就是你自己变成一个人
The only way to get what you want is to become a human yourself.
你能帮我实现吗
Can you do that?
可怜的孩子 那正是我要帮你的
My dear, sweet child. That’s what I do.
我就是为了
It’s what I live for:
帮助一些象你一样的人鱼
to help unfortunate mer folk like yourself…
可怜的灵魂 不知道要漂向哪里
poor souls with no one else to turn to.
也许过去 我是有点邪恶
I admit that in the past I’ve been a nasty
可他们不应该取笑我 叫我女巫
They weren’t kidding when they called me well, a witch
而且你会发现现在我已经都改了
But you’ll find that nowadays I’ve mended all my ways
我后悔以前做的事 现在我找到了光明并且改变了
Repented, seen the light and made a switch
是吧 没错
True? Yes.
而且我很幸运的知道一点魔术
And I fortunately know a little magic
这是我天生的 能掌握这些魔术
It’s a talent that I always have possessed
而且现在 你别笑话我 我用这魔术
And here lately, please don’t laugh, I use it on be half
帮助那些可怜的人
Of the miserable lonely and depressed
悲惨的
Pathetic.
可怜的 不幸的
Poor unfortunate souls
痛苦的 有需要的人
In pain, in need
有的人想变的瘦点 有的人想要一个女孩
This one longing to be thinner That one wants to get the girl
我就去帮助他们 对 我做到了
And do I help them Yes, indeed
这些可怜的 不幸的灵魂 这么的难过
Those poor, unfortunate souls So sad, so true
他们来到我这 向我哭诉 求我帮助他们
They come flocking to my cauldron, crying spells, Ursula, please
我帮助他们 是我 我帮助他们
And I help them Yes, I do
以前曾经有这么一两次
Now it’s happened once or twice
有些人什么也不想付出
Someone couldn’t pay the price
我不得不惩罚他们
And I’m afraid I had to rake them across the coals
是的 我因为这些被抱怨
Yes, I’ve had the odd complaint
但是我本来就不是个圣人
But on the whole I’ve been a saint
为这些可怜的不幸的灵魂
To those poor unfortunate souls
现在 我的条件就是
Now, here’s the deal.
我给你一剂药 你吃下去能让变成人三天
I will make you a potion that will turn you into a human for three days.
明白了吗 三天
Got that? Three days.
现在 听着 这很重要
Now, listen, this is important.
在第三天太阳下山之前
Before the sun sets on the third day…
你一定要让王子爱上你
you’ve got to get dear old prince to fall in love with you.
就是说 要让他吻你
That is, he’s got to kiss you.
不仅是要求他吻你-是那种发自内心的吻
not just any kiss… the kiss of true love.
如果在第三天太阳下山之前他吻了你
If he does kiss you before the sun sets on the third day…
你就能永远的变成人类
you’ll remain human permanently.
但是如果他没吻你 你就会变回人鱼
But if he doesn’t, you’ll turn back into a mermaid…
并且 属于我
and… you belong to me
不 艾莉儿
No, Ariel
成交吗
Have we got a deal?
要是我变成人了 我就再也看不到我的爸爸和姐姐了
If I become human, I’ll never be with my father or sisters again.
没错
That’s right
但是你就能得到你的爱人
But you’ll have your man.
生活中总是有困难的选择 是吧
Life’s full of tough choices, isn’t it?
哦 对了 还有一件事
Oh’ And there is one more thing.
咱们还没讨论怎么付款的问题呢
We haven’t discussed the subject of payment.
你不能只得到而不付出 是吧
You can’t get something for nothing, you know.
-可是我什么也没有… -我不会要很多的
– But I don’t have any… – I’m not asking much.
就是一点点小东西 你甚至感觉不到
Just a token really, a trifle. You’ll never even miss it.