暴风雨就要来了
Hurricane a-comin
各就各位 绑好绳索
Stand fast Secure the rigging
哇 好突然的大风啊 这么快就来了
Whoa The wind’s all of a sudden on the move here Yo
艾莉儿
Ariel
小心
Look out
格林 抓住我
Grim Ha-Hang on
马克斯
Max
跳下来 马克斯 快点 小家伙 跳下来 你没问题的 马克斯
Jump, Max Come on, boy Jump You can do it, Max
埃里克
Max
他是不是 死了
Is he… dead?
这很难说
It’s hard to say.
嗯 我听不到他有心跳
Oh, I… I can’t make out a heartbeat.
不 你看啊 他在呼吸呢
No, look He’s breathing.
他这么潇洒
He’s so beautiful.
我要如何付出什么与你相守
What would I give to live where you are
我要付出什么才能与你相依
What would I pay to stay here beside you
你对我一笑我就手足无措
What would I do to see you smiling at me
我们在何处散步 我们在何处奔跑
Where would we walk Where would we run
如果我们可以整天待在太阳下
If we could stay all day in the sun
只有你和我 我就能
Just you and me and I could be
成为你们的一份子
Part of your world
埃里克 埃里克
Eric? Eric
你别总这么吓唬我
You really delight in these sadistic strains…
这让我血压升高
on my blood pressure, don’t you?
一个女孩 救了我
A girl… rescued me.
她… 她刚才在唱歌♥
She… She was singing.
她有着最美妙的嗓音
She had the most beautiful voice.
哦 埃里克 我想你可能喝了太多的海水了
Ah, Eric, I think you’ve swallowed a bit too much seawater.
咱们走吧 走吧 马克斯
Off we go. Come on, Max.
咱们应该把今天发生的这些事都忘掉
We just gonna forget this whole thing ever happened.
老国王什么也不会知道
The sea king will never know.
你肯定不会告诉他的 我也不会告诉他 我想让自己安全点
You won’t tell him. I won’t tell him. I will stay in one piece.
我不知何时 不知如何
I don’t know when I don’t know how
但我知道有事情发生了
But I know something is starting right now
你将会看到
Watch and you’ll see
某天我将成为
Someday I’ll be
你们的
Part of your
一份子
world
哦 不 不 不 不 不 不 我真受不了了 这太简单了
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no. I can’t stand it. It’s too easy.
这小家伙爱上了一个人
The child is in love with a human.
而且不是个普通人 是个王子
And not just any human. A prince
她爸爸会喜欢的
Her daddy will love that.
这个特莱顿国王任性的 害了相思病的小女儿
King Triton’s headstrong, lovesick girl…
将会成为我的后花♥园♥里一个迷人的景致
would make a charming addition to my little garden.
艾莉儿 亲爱的 该走了
Ariel, dear, time to come out.
你在里面待了一早晨了
You’ve been in there all morning.
最近她怎么回事
What is with her lately?
-啊 早上好 爸爸 -好
– Oh. Morning, Daddy. – Well
-哦 她谈恋爱了 -什么 她怎么了
– Oh, she’s got it bad. – What? What has she got?
这多明显啊 爸爸 艾莉儿恋爱了
Isn’t it obvious, Daddy? Ariels in love.
艾莉儿 恋爱
Ariel? In love?
还好 到目前为止还可以
Okay. So far, so good.
我不认为老国王现在已经知道了
I don’t think the king knows.
可是要想长时间的保密可不容易
But it will not be easy keeping something like this a secret for long.
他爱我
He loves me.
嗯 他不爱我
Mmm. He loves me not.
他爱我 我就知道
He loves me I knew it
艾莉儿 别说傻话了
Ariel, stop talking crazy
我想见他 就在今晚
I gotta see him again… tonight.
-史卡托 知道他住在哪儿 -艾莉儿 求求你了
– Scuttle knows where he lives. – Ariel, please
你清醒一点好吗
Will you get your head out of the clouds and back in the water where it belongs?
我要游到他的城♥堡♥ 接着弗劳德会吸引他的注意力
I’ll swim up to his castle, then Flounder will splash around to get his attention.
-然后我们… -这才是你的家
– And then we’ll go… – Down here is your home
艾莉儿 听我说
Ariel, listen to me.
人类世界… 一团糟
The human world… It’s a mess.
海里的生活比陆上要好得多
Life under the sea is better than anything they got up there.
别人湖中的水草总是更绿
The sea weed is always greener in somebody else’s lake
你梦想着上去
You dream about going up there
可那是个错误
But that is a big mistake
看看你周围的世界
Just look at the world around you
就在这海底
Right here on the ocean floor
如此美妙的东西
Such wonderful things around you
你还奢求什么
What more is you looking for
在海底 在海底
Under the sea Under the sea
亲爱的 海底比陆地更好
Darling, it’s better down where it’s wetter take it from me
当我们在海面上徜徉
Up on the shore they work all day Out in the sun they slave away
人类却要在烈日下奔波
While we devoting full time to floating Under the sea
这里的鱼都很快乐
Down here all the fish is happy
随波逐浪
As off through the waves they roll, yeah
岸上的鱼并不快乐
The fish on the land ain’t happy
他们在缸中暗伤悲
They sad cause they in the bowl
可缸中鱼依然幸运
But fish in the bowl is lucky
还有更可怕的命运
They in for a worser fate
如果某日主人饿了
One day when the boss get hungry
猜猜看谁会成为盘中餐
Guess who’s gonna be on the plate
什么 不 在海底
What? No Under the sea
在海底
Under the sea
没人伤害我们 煎熬我们 把我们做成肉丁
Nobody beat us, fry us and eat us in fricassee
陆上的人视我们为美餐
We what the land folks loves to cook
在海底我们远离危险
Under the sea we off the hook
无忧无虑 生活就是水泡
We got no troubles Life is the bubbles
-在海底 -在海底
– Under the sea – Under the sea
因为这里的生活多么美好
Since life is sweet here we got it beat here
-自然地 -自然地
– Naturally – Naturally
连鲟鱼和电鱼都忍♥不住嬉戏
Even the sturgeon and the ray they get the urge and start to play
我们自得其乐 你能在海底听到
we got the spirit You got to hear it Under the sea
蝾螈吹苗 鲤鱼弄琴
The newt play the flute The carp play the harp
欧鲽卖♥♥力地拔弄贝司
The plaice play the bass and they sounding sharp
铜做的贝司 白鲑玩浴盆
The bass play the brass The chub play the tub
-锚爪是灵歌♥的之王 -是的
– The fluke is the duke of soul – Yeah
电鱼演奏 鳕鱼拔弦
The ray, he can play The ling is on the strings
鱼摇滚 黑鲸歌♥唱
The trout’s rocking out The black fish, he sings
胡瓜鱼和鲱鱼 他们知道身在何处
The smelt and the sprat They know where it’s at
哦 还有河豚在喘气
And, oh, that blowfish blow
-是的 在海底 -在海底
– Yeah, Under the sea – Under the sea
-在海底 -在海底
– Under the sea – Under the sea
当沙丁鱼开始跳比根舞
When the sardine begin the beguine
-对我来说如闻仙音 -对我来说如闻仙音
– It’s music to me – Music it is to me
他们有什么 大堆的沙子
What do they got? A lot of sand
我们有贝壳乐队
we got a hot crustacean band
每个小蛤 都知道如何挤塞
Each little clam here know how to jam here Under the sea
每个弹头鱼都知道划地盘
Each little slug here cutting a rug here Under the sea
每个小蜗牛都知道如何哀叹
Each little small here know how to wall here
这就是水底为何如此火热
That’s why it is hotter under the water
是的 我们隐居于此 在泥沙之中
Yeah, we in luck here down in the muck here
在海底
Under the sea
艾莉儿
Ariel?
得有人想个办法让她待在海底
Oh, somebody’s got to nail that girl’s fins to the floor.
塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian
塞巴斯蒂安 我到处找你
Sebastian, I’ve been looking all over for you.
-老国王急着找你 -老国王
– I’ve got an urgent message from the sea king. – The sea king?
他要马上见你 和艾莉儿有关
He wants to see you right away. Something about Ariel.
-完了他知道了 -嗨 现在咱们猜猜
– He knows. – Hey, let’s see now.
嗯 谁会是那个幸运的人鱼呢
Oh, who could the lucky merman be?
过来 塞巴斯蒂安
Come in, Sebastian.
不要有任何举动 一定得冷静
I mustn’t over react. I must remain calm.
陛下
Yes?
-陛下 尊敬的陛下 -塞巴斯蒂安
– Yes, Your Majesty? – Yes, Sebastian.
我很关心艾莉儿
I’m concerned about Ariel.
你最近注意到没有 她的行为有点反常
Have you noticed she’s been acting peculiar lately?