Oh, my God, you must be feeling so emotional.
天啊 你现在心里一定很难受
Come on, baby, come here. It’s alright.
过来 宝贝 过来 没事的
I know how much she meant to you.
我知道她曾经对你有多重要
Meant to me?! Don’t say ‘meant’! ‘Means’ to me!
“曾经”?! 别说”曾经”! 她”现在”对我也很重要!
Call me if she shows up!
看见她立刻给我打电♥话♥!
Miss Wickam, I beg of you! Mr Callum, hold your tongue.
威肯姆小姐 求求你了! 卡勒姆先生 什么都别说
I’m to be wed within the week.
这周我就要结婚了
You love him not.
你并不爱他
If you walk away from me now,
如果你现在离开我
you’ll be making the biggest mistake of my life.
你会犯下我这一生最大的错误
I feel faint.
我头晕
I used to be scared of the idea of growing old.
过去我想到衰老就会害怕
Now I’m just scared of the idea
现在我害怕的只是
of growing old without you.
慢慢变老而身边没有你
Baby… Shh.
宝贝… 嘘
What are you doing? I was watching that.
你干嘛呢? 我还在看呢
No, wait, I need to talk to you.
别看了 等等 我有话跟你说
OK, talk to me but can you turn the TV back on?
好吧 说吧 但你能把电视打开吗?
No, this is important. What is it?
不行 这很重要 什么事?
I love you. How is that important?
我爱你 这算哪门子重要的事啊?
Give me the remote. No, no, wait. Listen to me.
把遥控器给我 不行 等着 听我说完
I’m in this. You and me, all the way.
我想一直和你一起生活下去
Are you? Yeah, of course.
你呢? 我当然想啊
Are you?
确定吗?
I mean, what if… what if we were to take things
我想说 如果… 如果我们能有一个新的状态
to the next level?
你觉得怎么样?
Oh, we are so on the same page, it’s scary.
我们太合拍了 真惊人
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿?
Is this next level enough for you?
这个状态能满足你吗?
I need to tell you something.
我有事要告诉你
Wait, wait, wait, let me enter into it.
等下 等下 我要坐在这里
No, Dan, I’m not doing this anymore, OK?
不 丹 我不想再玩角色扮演了 明白吗?
You’re giving me really mixed messages here, Evie.
你到底想要干什么啊 埃维
I just want to tell you something.
我只是想告诉你一件事
Well, tell me, tell me! Just stop playing games!
好吧 快说 快说! 别卖♥♥关子了!
Tell me! Dan, I’m…
快说! 丹 我…
No, leave it. Could be important.
不 别管它 可能是重要的事
I can promise you it is not as important
我向你保证那绝对没有
as what I’m about to tell you.
我要告诉你的事重要
I’m sorry, it’s going to annoy the shit out of me.
抱歉 我快被门铃♥声♥烦死了
Don’t you dare. Don’t I dare?
你敢去 我为什么不敢?
Calm down, I’ll be two seconds.
别激动 我两秒就回来
I’m asking you,
我求你了
your wife is asking you to not answer the door.
你老婆请求你不要去开门
Yeah?
什么事?
Bad time? Uh, I don’t know, maybe.
打扰你了? 我也不知道 可能吧
Depends what you want. Good point.
得看你要干嘛 说得对
My name’s Steve. I’ve just moved in down the street.
我叫史蒂夫 刚搬到这条街
OK.
所以呢
Just wanted to introduce myself
只是想来自我介绍一下
and say hi to the neighbours, that’s all.
跟邻居们打个招呼 仅此而已
Uh, OK, yeah, in that case, it is kind of a bad time, mate.
好吧 可以 这样的话 你确实打扰我了 老兄
Sorry. Yeah, of course.
很抱歉 是啊 当然了
I see you’ve got your hands full.
我看你确实挺忙的
Uh, look, I just wanted to give you these
听着 我想把这个送给你
and I’ll get out of your hair.
就不再烦你了
Thanks.
谢了
They’re Golliwogs. Yeah. Thanks.
这是姜饼人 没错 多谢
Bet you haven’t seen those for a while.
我猜这东西你应该很久没见过了
Um, no. Suppose not.
不是 可能不是
Uh, is that it? Uh… yeah.
嗯 是这样吗? 嗯… 是的
Actually, there is one more thing.
实际上 还有一件事
Yep?
怎么?
I am required by federal law to inform you
受法律要求 我得告诉你
that I am a convicted sex offender.
我有性侵前科
Yeah, that’s fine. Anything else?
这样啊 没关系 还有事吗?
No. That’s everything.
没了 就是这样
OK!
好!
Evie!
埃维!
Evie, open the door.
埃维 开门
Evie, don’t do this.
埃维 别这样
Evie!
埃维!
Honey, what are you doing? Go to sleep.
亲爱的 你干嘛呢? 快睡觉
No, I can’t, I have to finish these posters.
不 不能睡 我得把告示准备好
D’you think you’ll be able to put them up
你明天能把它们
around the streets tomorrow?
贴到街上去吗?
Yeah, of course, honey. Thanks.
当然 没问题 亲爱的 谢谢
I’m sorry. Baby, don’t apologise.
对不起 宝贝 别再道歉了
It’s not your fault.
不是你的错
I bet you anything that when you get home tomorrow,
我向你保证 你明天回家时
Roxy’ll be here waiting for you.
萝茜会在家里等着你的
Run away?!
跑丢了?!
W… What do you mean? How is that even possible?
你… 你什么意思? 这怎么可能呢?
Well, I think maybe she went out the side gate
好吧 我觉得她可能从侧门跑走了
’cause the latch is broken.
因为侧门门栓坏掉了
Why is the latch broken? It’s a long story.
门栓怎么会坏了呢? 这说来话长了
I’m so sorry, Ro. I… I didn’t…
真是对不起 小萝 我… 我不…
OK, you can never tell Richard about this. I mean it.
好吧 你什么都不要告诉理查德 千万记住
What?
什么?
You can never tell him that Roxy was here.
你永远也别跟他说萝茜曾待在这里
He will never forgive me. Or you.
他永远都不会原谅我的 也不会原谅你
Ro… You gotta promise me.
小萝… 你得保证
Ro! No, promise me!
小萝! 不 你得保证!
I promise, what is going on?
我保证 到底怎么回事?
Oh, my God.
天啊
Did you find Roxy? Not yet.
你找到萝茜了? 还没有
But we will. We will.
但我们会找到的 一定会的
Hmm, the posters should help, don’t you think?
嗯 告示会有效果的 你觉得呢?
Definitely. Someone will see those posters
毫无疑问 有人会看到这些告示
and they’ll call.
给我们打电♥话♥的
Yeah. So you put all the posters up or… ?
是的 所以你把告示全贴出去了还是… ?
Of course. Of course.
当然 当然
Yeah. Hmm, that’s weird.
是的 那就奇怪了
What?
怎么了?
I was putting out the garbage earlier today
今天早些时候我把垃圾拿出去的时候
and the bottom of the bag split open.
垃圾袋漏了
And I found these.
我发现了这些
What the fuck, Ro?
怎么回事 小萝?
I must have accidentally… Oh, must you?
我肯定是不小心… 是吗?
That’s bullshit because you just told me
这话听起来真扯 你明明刚刚才跟我说
that you put up all the posters.
你已经把所有告示都贴出去了
Yeah, but what I meant was…
是 但我的意思是…
Where’s Roxy? I don’t know.
萝茜在哪儿? 我不知道
Don’t you? Why are you lying to me?
你不知道? 你为什么骗我?
Why would you hurt me like that?
为什么要这么伤害我?
I mean, do you not want to find Roxy?
我是说 你是不是压根不想把萝茜找回来?
I did not hurt Roxy!
我没有伤害萝茜!
Who said anything about you hurting Roxy?
谁说你伤害了萝茜?
I didn’t mean… What did you do to her?
我不是那个意思… 你对她做了什么?
If it was an accident, just tell me. I’ll understand!
如果是发生了什么意外 你告诉我 我会理解的!
Did you kill her? What? No!
你杀了她? 什么? 没有!
I did not kill the dog!
我没杀你的狗!
Can we help you?
有什么事吗?
I’ll come back another time.
我改天再来
Just tell me, what has happened?
告诉我 到底是怎么回事?
Richard, I swear to you.
理查德 我发誓
The last time I saw Roxy, she was fine.
我最后一次看到萝茜的时候 她还活得好好的
But there’s something, isn’t there?
但你肯定有事瞒着我 对吧?
I know you, Ro, I can see it.
我了解你 小萝 我能看出来的
There’s something wrong with me.
我的身体出了点毛病