你都去哪了
Where have you been?
我还以为你死了
I thought you were dead!
你以为他死了 我还以为我要死了
You thought he was dead. I thought I was dead!
我以为你要吃了我
I thought you were gonna eat me.
真有趣
What fun!
抱歉 我想先问一句
I’m so sorry, before we move on,
你们俩是怎么认识的
how do you two know each other?
丁满 彭彭
Timon, Pumbaa…
来见见我最好的朋友娜娜
I want you to meet my best friend, Nala.
最好的朋友 伤心了
Best friend? Well, that hurts.
娜娜 你会喜欢这里的
Nala, you’re gonna love it here!
这里特别棒
This place is amazing.
你想要的一切应有尽有
It’s everything you could ever want.
辛巴 我们得离开这里
Simba, we need to leave.
疤面和鬣狗控制了一切
Scar has taken over with the hyenas.
你必须继承你的王位
You have to take your place as king.
国王 辛巴吗
King? Simba?
我们是你忠诚的仆从 向你下跪
We kneel before you as loyal servants.
彭彭 别激动 她说错了
Pumbaa, relax. She’s wrong.
女士 你搞错狮子了
Lady, you’ve got your lions crossed.
漂亮
Nice.
再次见到你
Seeing you again,
你不知道这对大家意味着什么
you don’t know what this will mean to everyone.
这对我意味着什么
What this means to me.
你必须回家
You have to come home.
这里就是我家
This is my home.
请你留下
Please stay.
这地方非常不可思议
This place is incredible.
我知道你会喜欢的
I know you’ll love it.
我不能
I can’t.
拜托
Come on!
至少让我带你到处转转
At least let me show you around.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
辛巴 这里好美
Simba, it’s so beautiful.
♪ 我明白发生了什么 ♪
♪ I can see what’s happening ♪
我不明白 什么
I can’t. What?
♪ 他们仍不知晓 ♪
♪ And they don’t have a clue ♪
他们是谁
Who’s “They”?
♪ 他们会坠入爱河 结果是 ♪
♪ They’ll fall in love and here’s the bottom line ♪
♪ 我们仨只剩俩 ♪
♪ Our trio’s down to two ♪
我懂了
I get it.
♪ 暮光轻柔抚摸 ♪
♪ The sweet caress of twilight ♪
是啊
Yeah.
♪ 到处弥漫魔法 ♪
♪ There’s magic ev’rywhere ♪
到处都是
It’s ev’rywhere.
♪ 在这浪漫的氛围中 ♪
♪ And with all this romantic atmosphere ♪
♪ 灾难即将来临 ♪
♪ Disaster’s in the air ♪
♪ 今晚 你能感受到爱吗 ♪
♪ Can you feel the love tonight? ♪
♪ 还有夜晚带来的宁静 ♪
♪ The peace the evening brings ♪
♪ 此刻世界与其中万物 ♪
♪ The world for once in perfect harmony ♪
♪ 合而为一 ♪
♪ With all its living things ♪
♪ 有好多话想对她说 ♪
♪ So many things to tell her ♪
♪ 但怎么让她明白 我过往的真♥相♥ ♪
♪ But how to make her see the truth about my past? ♪
♪ 根本不可能 ♪
♪ Impossible ♪
♪ 她会离我而去 ♪
♪ She’d turn away from me ♪
♪ 他有话没说 有所隐瞒 ♪
♪ He’s holding back, he’s hiding ♪
♪ 但我无法知道是什么 ♪
♪ But what, I can’t decide ♪
♪ 我能看到他内心有王的灵魂 ♪
♪ Why won’t he be the king I know he is? ♪
♪ 可他为什么不愿当呢 ♪
♪ The king I see inside? ♪
♪ 今晚 你能感受到爱吗 ♪
♪ Can you feel the love tonight? ♪
♪ 还有夜晚带来的宁静 ♪
♪ The peace the evening brings ♪
♪ 此刻世界与其中万物 ♪
♪ The world for once in perfect harmony ♪
♪ 合而为一 ♪
♪ With all its living things ♪
♪ 今晚 你能感受到爱吗 ♪
♪ Can you feel the love tonight? ♪
♪ 无需考虑太远 ♪
♪ You needn’t look too far ♪
♪ 就让我们度过这个变幻莫测的夜晚 ♪
♪ Stealing through the night’s uncertainties ♪
♪ 爱就在那里 ♪
♪ Love is where they are ♪
♪ 如果他今晚坠入爱河 ♪
♪ And if he falls in love tonight ♪
♪ 那么不难猜到 ♪
♪ It can be assumed ♪
♪ 他与我们无忧无虑的日子将成往事 ♪
♪ His carefree days with us are history ♪
♪ 总之 我们的朋友完蛋了 ♪
♪ In short, our pal is doomed ♪
我说了吧 这里是不是很棒
I told you. Isn’t it great here?
或许可以永远像这样
You know, maybe it could be like this forever.
这里很棒
It’s amazing.
但有件事我不明白
But there’s something I don’t understand.
如果你一直以来都活着
If you’ve been alive all this time…
你为什么不回家
why haven’t you come home?
我们真的很需要你
We’ve really needed you.
他们可以的
They’re fine, all right?
根本不需要我
Nobody needs me.
你是国王
You’re the king.
娜娜 疤面是国王
Nala, Scar is the king.
辛巴 他摧毁了荣耀大地
Simba, he’s decimated the Pride Lands.
没有食物 没有水
There’s no food, no water…
我无能为力
There’s nothing I can do.
那你母亲呢
What about your mother?
这是你的责任
This is your responsibility.
你必须挑战疤面
You need to challenge Scar.
我不能回去 永远不能
I can’t go back. Ever.
为什么
Why?
因为峡谷里发生的事吗
Because of what happened at the gorge?
疤面告诉我们
Scar told us that…
你不会明白的
You wouldn’t understand!
都不重要了 好吗
None of it matters. Okay?
哈库那玛塔塔
Hakuna matata.
什么
What?
这是我在这里学到的东西
It’s something I learned out here, okay?
坏事无可避免
You see, sometimes bad things happen,
而你却无能为力
and there’s nothing you can do about it.
那为什么还要操心
So, why worry?
为什么操心
Why worry?
你到底怎么了
What happened to you?
你不是我认识的那个辛巴
You’re not the Simba I remember.
我也不会再是了 你满意了吗
And I never will be. Are you satisfied?
不 我很失望
No, I’m disappointed.
你这口气跟我爸一模一样
You know, now you’re starting to sound like my father.
那很好 至少我没有迷失自我
Good. I’m glad one of us does.
你根本不知道我经历了什么
You have no idea what I’ve been through!
我是来这里寻求帮助的
I came here looking for help.
看来是我错了
I guess I made a mistake.
再见 辛巴
Goodbye, Simba.
“失望”
“Disappointed”?
她想让我回家
She wants me to go home?
我已经在家了
I am home.
“最好的朋友”
“Best friend”?
我不需要最好的朋友 我谁都不需要
I don’t need best friends. I don’t need anybody.
从来没需要过
Never did.
走开
Go away.
走开并无法回答这个问题
Going away will not answer the question.
什么问题 你是谁
What question? Who are you?
我知道我是谁
I know exactly who I am.
问题是 你是谁
The question is, who are you?
无名之辈而已 别烦我 好吗
I’m nobody. So leave me alone. All right?
每个人都有自己的身份 即便是无名之辈
Everybody is somebody. Even a nobody.
我觉得你搞混了
Yeah, I think you’re confused.
我搞混了
I am confused?
你连自己是谁都不知道
You don’t even know who you are.
这么说 你知道
And I suppose you do?
我抱过木法沙的儿子
I held the son of Mufasa.
你之前认识我父亲
You knew my father?