辛巴
Simba…
我该怎么说呢
How can I say this?
-他是猎物 -嗯
– He’s prey. – Yeah.
他绝不想跟一个食肉动物玩耍
And he is never gonna want to frolic with a carnivore.
对 你们俩绝不会一起玩耍的
No. You two will never frolic.
为什么不行
Why not?
大自然的平衡是很微妙的
You see, in nature there’s a delicate balance.
对 生命轮回 我知道
Yeah. The circle of life. I know that.
不 不 不
No. No, no, no.
我不知道你从哪里听说的”轮回”
I don’t know where you’re getting “circle” from.
对 才没有什么生命轮回
No, yeah. There’s no circle of life.
-没什么轮回之说 -完全没有
– No, it’s no circle. – No, not at all.
-事实恰恰相反 -对
– In fact, it’s the opposite. – Yeah.
-是一条直线 -对
– It’s a line. – Yeah.
一条无差别无意义的直线
It’s a meaningless line of indifference.
我们都只是朝着直线走向终点
And we’re all just running towards the end of the line.
总有一天我们会到达终点 就此结束
And then one day we’ll reach the end, and that’ll be it.
仅此而已 生命终结
That’s it. Line over!
-什么都不会发生 -没错
– Nothing. – Nada.
你完全可以
And you can really just kinda…
做自己想做的事 只关心自己
do your own thing and fend for yourself…
因为你的生命之线不会影响到其他人
’cause your line doesn’t affect anyone else’s lines.
生活 然后死亡 就像这家伙一样
You’re alive and then you’re not. Like this guy.
真的不是轮回吗
You sure it’s not a circle?
不是我们互相关联吗
That we’re all connected?
轮回是指我们像这样
A circle would mean we’re all this.
我所做的事会影响到他
That would mean what I do affects him…
-影响到那玩意儿 影响到那家伙 -不
– affects that thing, affects that thing. – Yeah. No.
-不是这样的 -这就意味着
– That’s not how it goes. – Which would make
无论我们做什么事
doing whatever we wanted
都不怎么潇洒
not that cool.
我说得通俗点吧
Let me simplify this for you.
-生命是毫无意义的 -对
– Life is meaningless. – Yes.
所以你只需要关心自己就行了
That’s why you just gotta look out for yourself.
所以你只要做自己 辛巴
That’s why you do you, Simba.
是的 辛巴 这是我们第一次
Yeah, Simba, for the first time…
拜托你为我们安排今天的行程
we’re entrusting you to make a plan for us today.
这很重要 想想你学过的那些
This is important. Think about all you’ve been taught.
你想做什么
What do you wanna do?
当然是 无所事事
Absolutely nothing.
就是这样 他明白了
Exactly! He gets it!
太棒了
Jackpot!
别挡着我 别挡着我
Out of my way! Out of my way!
-脆脆的 -开饭啦
– Crunchy! – All right! Time to eat!
好哇
Hello!
打得不错 辛巴
Nice one, Simba.
谢了 肯定是白蚁吃多了
Thanks. Must’ve been the termites.
或者蟋蟀
Or the crickets.
你还好奇我为什么喜欢睡在地下
And you wonder why I prefer to sleep underground.
丁满
Timon.
你有没有看着天上
Do you ever look up there
好奇那些闪耀的点点是什么
and wonder what those sparkly dots are?
彭彭 我不好奇 我知道
Pumbaa. I don’t wonder. I know.
真的吗 它们是什么
Really? What are they?
萤火虫
They’re fireflies.
萤火虫被卡在那个蓝黑色大东西上了
Fireflies that got stuck on that big, bluish-black thing.
好像有些道理
I guess that makes sense.
我一直以为它们是胀满气的气球
I always thought they were balls of gas
在亿万里外燃烧
burning billions of miles away.
彭彭 你怎么总是三句不离胀气
Pumbaa, why is everything always gas with you?
我知道
I know.
-你觉得呢 辛巴 -是啊
– What do you think, Simba? – Yeah.
我不知道
I don’t know.
但我曾被告知
But somebody once told me…
历史上所有伟大的国王都在星空中
the great kings of the past are up there…
他们在守护我们
and they’re all watching over us.
不错不错 真疯狂
That’s a good one! That’s insane!
真疯狂
That’s insane!
王室亡魂在守护我们
Royal dead guys watching over us!
但愿他们不会从天上掉下来
Well, I hope they don’t fall out of the sky!
坚持住 陛下 不要放手
Hang on, Your Majesty! Don’t let go!
掉下来就糟了
That would be a mess.
-天啊 -辛巴 好好想想
– Oh, man! – I mean, Simba, think about it.
为什么一帮国王要守护我们
Why would a bunch of kings be looking out for us?
我们是异类
We’re outcasts.
王室疣猪
Royal warthogs!
-我不行了 -我不行了
– I can’t! – I can’t!
-我不行了 -我真的不行了
– I can’t! – I actually can’t.
我不行
I can’t.
不 你行 我不行
No, you can. I can’t.
是啊 是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 是挺蠢的
Yeah. That’s… that’s stupid.
我去找点虫子吃
I’m gonna go get some grubs or something.
你跟他说什么了
What did you say to him?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你说的时候
As you were saying it,
我就想”这不会有好结果”
I thought, “This won’t end well.”
你就开始笑
You just start laughing.
你也笑了
You laughed too.
我没有 绝对没有
I did not. I would never.
老天 我搞砸了
Man, I blew it.
辛巴
Simba.
辛巴还活着
Simba is alive!
♪ 你是狮子 ♪
♪ A-weema-weh ♪
♪ 你是狮子 ♪
♪ A-weema-weh ♪
♪ 你是狮子 ♪
♪ A-weema-weh ♪
♪ 在丛林中 广阔的丛林中 ♪
♪ In the jungle, the mighty jungle ♪
♪ 狮子今夜入眠 ♪
♪ The lion sleeps tonight ♪
♪ 在丛林中 寂静的丛林中 ♪
♪ In the jungle, the quiet jungle ♪
♪ 狮子今夜入眠 ♪
♪ The lion sleeps tonight ♪
♪ 你是狮子 ♪
♪ A-weema-weh ♪
♪ 你是狮子 ♪
♪ A-weema-weh ♪
♪ 在村庄旁 平和的村庄旁 ♪
♪ Near the village, the peaceful village ♪
♪ 狮子今夜入眠 ♪
♪ The lion sleeps tonight ♪
♪ 在村庄旁 安静的村庄旁 ♪
♪ Near the village, the quiet village ♪
♪ 狮子今夜入眠 ♪
♪ The lion sleeps tonight ♪
♪ 你是狮子 ♪
♪ A-weema-weh ♪
♪ 你是 ♪
♪ A-wee ♪
彭彭
Pumbaa!
快逃命
Run for your life!
快跑 彭彭 快跑
Run, Pumbaa, run!
丁满 救命
Timon, help!
彭彭
Pumbaa!
彭彭
Pumbaa?
我要死了
I’m gonna die!
我来了 彭彭 坚持住
I’m coming, Pumbaa! Hang in there!
让开 让开 让开
Move! Move! Move!

No!
不 不
No! No!

No!
娜娜
Nala?
辛巴
Simba?
真的是你吗
Is that really you?
是的
Yeah.
是我 辛巴
It’s me, Simba!
娜娜 你怎么来了 天呐
Nala, what’re you doing? Oh, my…
真不敢相信
I don’t believe it!
瞧瞧你
Look at you!
彭彭
Pumbaa…
我想你不会被吃了
I don’t think you’re getting eaten.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!