看起来像狮子
It looks like a lion!
不是狮子 让我仔细看看 失礼了
That’s not a lion. Let me get a closer look. Excuse me.
让我看看这是什么情况
All right, let me see what we’re dealing with here.
是狮子
It’s a lion!
-快逃命 彭彭 -等等 丁满
– Run for your life, Pumbaa! – Wait! Hey, Timon.
等等 丁满 是小狮子呀
Wait, Timon, wait! It’s a little lion!
它会长大的
It gets bigger.
我们能留下他吗 好吗 拜托了
Can we keep him? Can we please keep him?
好的 我保证每天都遛他
Okay. I promise I’ll walk him every day!
如果他弄出乱子 我来收拾
If he makes a little mess, I’ll clean it up.
你才会是乱子
You’ll be his little mess!
他会吃了你 然后用我身体当牙签
He’s gonna eat you and then use my body as a toothpick!
但是等他长得高大强壮了
But one day, when he’s big and strong,
他就会站在我们这边
he’ll be on our side!
有了 如果他站在我们这边呢
I’ve got it. What if he’s on our side?
听我说
Hear me out!
有头凶猛的狮子在身边或许不是坏主意
Having a ferocious lion around might not be such a bad idea!
那我们能留下他了吗
Well then, can we keep him?
可以 我们当然要留下他
Yes, of course we can keep him!
天呐 我们俩到底谁负责动脑
My God, who is the brains of this operation?
♪ 我们要给他取名弗雷德 ♪
♪ We’re gonna name him Fred! ♪
你们是谁
Who are you?
-我们救了你的命 -是的
– We’re the guys who saved your life. – Yes.
冒着生命危险 击退了愤怒的秃鹫
Risked everything. Fought off angry vultures!
很多秃鹫 一大群
Hordes of them. Flocks.
我是彭彭
I’m Pumbaa.
-这是丁满 -我有说我们救了你的命吗
– This is Timon. – Did I mention that we saved your life?
无所谓了
It doesn’t matter.
太消沉了吧
How bleak is that?
这都无所谓吗
It doesn’t even matter?
难道我自己的麻烦还不够多吗
Like I don’t have enough that I’m dealing with, right?
现在他的麻烦也得我解决吗
Now his problems are my problems?
但我们可以帮助他 我们有能力帮他
But we can help him. We’re in a position to help him.
你是怎么了 尽量长话短说
So, how are you, in as few words as possible?
我♥干♥了坏事
I did something terrible.
我不想说
I don’t wanna talk about it.
听着 孩子 我们都犯过错
Look, kid, we’ve all made mistakes.
一定有什么是我们能做的 对吧
There must be something we can do, right?
除非你能改变过去
Not unless you can change the past.
我说 这个要求有点高
Well, you know, that’s a lot to ask…
-太难了 -说实话
– That’s pretty hard. – if I’m being honest.
-难度太高 -改变过去
– That’s a biggie. – I mean, change the past?
过去已经发生了
It already happened.
-所以无法改变 -但是
– Yeah, so you can’t change that. -But
你知道什么是可以改变的吗
you know what you can change?
未来 这是我们的专长
The future. That’s our specialty.
我们的特长
Kind of our thing.
还没发生的事要怎么改变啊
How can you change something that hasn’t happened?
想要改变未来
Well, to change the future,
就得放下过去
you gotta put your past behind you.
抛得远远的
Way behind.
听着 小子 坏事无可避免
Look, kid, bad things happen
而你却无能为力 对吧
and you can’t do anything about it, right?
对
Right.
错 如果世界背弃你
Wrong! When the world turns its back on you…
那你就背弃世界
you turn your back on the world!
只关注接下来的事情
And only embrace what’s next!
把未知变成无所谓
And turn the “what” into “so what?”
爸爸可不是这么教我的
Well, that’s not what I was taught.
那或许你需要新上一课
Well, then maybe you need a new lesson.
跟我学 小子 哈库那玛塔塔
Repeat after me, kid. Hakuna matata.
-什么 -哈库那玛塔塔
– What? – Hakuna matata.
哈库那玛塔塔
Hakuna matata.
哈库拉 大多数人一听到
Hakuna. Most people get a bigger reaction
就会很激动
when we say it the first…
-不管怎样 -还有人一听到
– Okay, well anyway. – Some people start clapping
-哈库那玛塔塔 -就立刻鼓掌
– Hakuna matata. – immediately.
意思是”无忧无虑” 一…
It means “no worries.” One and a…
-好吧 -我来数拍子
– Okay. – I do the counting here.
-我想数 -不如我们一起数
– I wanna count! – Why don’t we count together?
-好吧 好主意 -那好
– Okay, that’s a good idea. – All right.
一 二…
One and a two and a…
♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
♪ Hakuna matata ♪
♪ 多美妙的句子 ♪
♪ What a wonderful phrase ♪
♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
♪ Hakuna matata ♪
♪ 不是一时狂热 ♪
♪ It ain’t no passing craze ♪
♪ 它的意思是你此生不用再苦恼 ♪
♪ It means no worries for the rest of your days ♪
♪ 这是我们无忧无虑的 ♪
♪ It’s our problem-free ♪
♪ 生活观 ♪
♪ Philosophy ♪
♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
♪ Hakuna matata ♪
-哈库那玛塔塔 -对 我们的座右铭
– Hakuna matata? – Yeah, it’s our motto.
座右铭是什么
What’s a motto?
你说是什么就是什么
Nothin’. What’s-a-motto with you?
漂亮
Nice.
这句话能解决你所有的烦恼
Those two words will solve all your problems.
对 以彭彭为例
Yeah. Take Pumbaa here.
♪ 他曾是头小疣猪 ♪
♪ Why, when he was a young warthog ♪
♪ 我曾是头小疣猪 ♪
♪ When I was a young warthog ♪
-你还好吗 -这故事让我百感交集
– How are you feeling? – It’s an emotional story.
♪ 他发现自己的气味不太宜人 ♪
♪ He found his aroma lacked a certain appeal ♪
♪ 每餐之后他都能熏空大草原 ♪
♪ He could clear the savannah after every meal ♪
♪ 虽然我貌似皮糙肉厚 ♪
♪ I’m a sensitive soul ♪
♪ 但我内心纤细敏感 ♪
♪ Although I seem thick-skinned ♪
♪ 我好伤心 朋友从来不站在我的下风处 ♪
♪ And it hurt that my friends never stood downwind ♪
我一直在你身边而我讨厌那样
I was always here for you and I resent that.
♪ 我真丢脸 ♪
♪ And, oh, the shame ♪
对 他太丢脸了
Yes, he was ashamed
♪ 我想过改名字 ♪
♪ I thought of changing my name ♪
改成什么 “布拉德”吗
I mean, to what, “Brad”?
♪ 每次一放屁 ♪
♪ And I got downhearted ♪
♪ 我就心灰意冷 ♪
♪ Ev’ry time that I farted ♪
你不阻止我吗
Are you gonna stop me?
我不 你让我恶心
No, I’m not! You disgust me!
♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
♪ Hakuna matata ♪
♪ 多美妙的句子 ♪
♪ What a wonderful phrase ♪
♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
♪ Hakuna matata ♪
♪ 不是一时狂热 ♪
♪ Ain’t no passing craze ♪
♪ 它的意思是你此生不用再苦恼 ♪
♪ It means no worries for the rest of your days ♪
♪ 唱起来 小子 ♪
♪ Yeah, sing it, kid ♪
♪ 这是我们无忧无虑的 ♪
♪ It’s our problem-free ♪
♪ 生活观 ♪
♪ Philosophy ♪
♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
♪ Hakuna matata ♪
欢迎来到寒舍
Welcome to our humble home.
你们住在这里
You live here?
我们想住哪儿就住哪儿
Well, we live wherever we want.
我们想做什么就做什么
We do as we please.
太美了
It’s beautiful.
真的很棒 对吧
Yeah, it’s really nice, huh?
大伙 这是辛巴
Everyone, this is Simba.
朋友 这是头狮子
That, my friend, is a lion.
食物怎么办
What about food?
你们打算怎么喂那玩意儿
Have you thought about feeding that thing?
是啊 我饿死了 我能吃下整匹斑马
Yeah, I’m starved! I could eat a whole zebra.
开始了
Here we go.
不不不 我们没有斑马了
No, no, no, kid, we’re fresh out of zebra.
有羚羊吗
Any antelope?
不 听好了
No, listen, kid…
如果你想和我们一起生活 就得和我们吃的一样
if you want to live with us, you have to eat like us.
最重要的是 不要吃我们
And most importantly, not eat us!
看起来这里能弄到点虫子
This looks like a good spot to rustle up some grub!