♪ 精心谋划 ♪
♪ Meticulous planning ♪
♪ 耐心等待 ♪
♪ Tenacity spanning ♪
♪ 几十年来的否定 所以我要 ♪
♪ Decades of denial is simply why I’ll ♪
♪ 成为无可争辩的国王 ♪
♪ Be king Undisputed ♪
♪ 尊敬 拥戴 ♪
♪ Respected. Saluted ♪
♪ 认可我的才能 ♪
♪ And seen for the wonder I am ♪
♪ 没错 我的獠牙和野心一样赤♥裸♥ ♪
♪ Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared ♪
♪ 准备好 ♪
♪ Be prepared ♪
♪ 准备好 ♪
♪ Be prepared ♪
♪ 准备好 ♪
♪ Be prepared ♪
♪ 准备好 ♪
♪ Be prepared ♪
♪ 准备好 ♪
♪ Be prepared ♪
♪ 没错 我们的獠牙和野心一样赤♥裸♥ ♪
♪ Yes, our teeth and ambitions are bared ♪
♪ 准备好 ♪
♪ Be prepared ♪
我爸爸很生我的气
My dad was pretty upset with me.
所以我们才要来这里 辛巴
That’s why we’re here, Simba.
我知道你怎样做才能向他弥补你的过错
I think I know a way for you to make it up to him.
一个让他忘记之前一切的礼物
A gift that will make him forget it ever happened.
但他是国王 我能送他什么呢
But he’s the king. What could I give him?
你的咆哮
Your roar.
我的咆哮
My roar?
没错
Yes!
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
这个峡谷是所有狮子来练习咆哮的地方
This gorge is where all lions come to find their roar.
所有狮子
All lions?
我爸爸也是吗
Even my dad?
木法沙在你这么大的时候也来过这里
Even Mufasa came here when he was your age.
不肯离开
Refused to leave…
直到他的咆哮响彻云霄
until his roar could be heard above the rim.
一直到天上吗
All the way up there?
那时候你就知道自己练好了
That’s when you know you’ve found it.
只要一点点练习
With a little practice…
就不会再被叫小狮子了
you’ll never be called a cub again.
听好了
Watch this.
你会学会的 辛巴
You’ll get it, Simba.
慢慢来
Just takes time.
我一会儿来看你
I’ll check on you later.
爸爸会为我骄傲的 对吗
Dad will be so proud, won’t he?
这是一个他永远忘不掉的礼物
It’s a gift he’ll never forget.
木法沙 快来
Mufasa! Quick!
峡谷里角马狂奔
Stampede in the gorge!
辛巴在下面
Simba’s down there!
辛巴
Simba?
我去找他
I’ll find him.
扎祖
Zazu!
坚持住 救援来了
Hold on! Help is coming!
他在那儿 那棵树上
There he is! On that tree!
我来了 辛巴 坚持住
I’m coming, Simba! Hold on!
我去帮他们 扎祖 你去叫狮群
I’ll help them, Zazu! You get the pride!
快去
Go!
爸爸
Dad!
辛巴
Simba!
到我这儿来 儿子
Come to me, son.
跳
Jump!
爸爸
Dad!
疤面
Scar!
救救我
Help me.
国王万岁
Long live the king!
不
No!
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
快点 醒醒
Come on, wake up.
救命 救命啊
Help! Somebody help!
辛巴
Simba!
你干了什么
What have you done?
是角马狂奔
It was a stampede.
他想救我
He tried to save me.
这是个意外
It was an accident.
我不是故意的…
I didn’t mean for it to…
你当然不是
Of course you didn’t.
谁都不希望发生这种事
No one ever means for these things to happen.
但是国王已死
But the king is dead…
如果不是因为你…
and if it weren’t for you…
他就还活着
he’d still be alive.
你父亲对你寄予厚望
Your father had such hopes for you…
给了你太多机会
gave you so many chances.
而你就这样报答他
And this is how you repay him.
我不知道 我不知道
I didn’t know. I didn’t know.
你母亲会怎么想
What will your mother think?
一个害死父亲的儿子
A son who causes his father’s death.
一个杀死国王的孩子
A boy who kills a king.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
跑
Run.
逃跑吧 辛巴
Run away, Simba.
跑得远远的 再也别回来
Run away and never return!
杀了他
Kill him.
下去看看 确保他已经死了
Go down and make sure he’s dead.
有没有搞错
Seriously?
对不起
I’m sorry.
现在距离很合适了
That’s a good distance right there.
好的
Okay.
这么高摔下去没有幼崽能活下来
No little cub could survive that fall.
听着 我们就告诉她
Listen, we’re gonna tell her…
我们下去了 然后把他吃了
we went down there and we ate him.
完美 因为我饿了
That’s perfect, ’cause I am starving!
我们不是真要吃了他
We’re not gonna eat him.
辛巴死了
Simba is dead.
她只需要知道这么多
That’s all she ever has to know.
我看行
Works for me.
木法沙的死是个可怕的惨剧
Mufasa’s death is a terrible tragedy.
荣耀大地上最伟大的领袖
The greatest leader the Pride has ever known.
失去兄弟
To lose a brother…
是沉痛深切的损失
such a deep, personal loss.
而小辛巴 他还那么年幼
And little Simba, who had barely begun to live.
这个幼崽的血脉关系到我们的未来
A cub whose blood held our future.
这痛苦难以承受
It’s almost too much to endure.
我真希望我能及时赶到峡谷
I only wish I had gotten to the gorge in time…
去救他们
been there to save them.
而怀着沉重的心情
And so it is with a heavy heart…
我只能继承王位
that I must assume the throne.
木法沙和辛巴已死
Mufasa and Simba are gone…
所以我就是你们的国王
which means I am your king.
但我必须承认
But I must admit…
这个重任我无法独自承担
I cannot bear this burden alone.
我需要一些帮助来确保
And I will need some help to ensure
荣耀大地的安全
the safety of the Pride.
娜娜 跟紧点
Nala, stay close.
因此 从这场悲剧的灰烬中
And so, from the ashes of this tragedy…
我们将迎来新时代的曙光
we shall welcome the dawning of a new era.
一个伟大
A great…
辉煌的未来
and glorious future!
天呐
Oh, dear.
没撞到
I missed ’em!
总有一天我♥干♥掉一只秃鹫
I’m gonna get one of those vultures one day.
总有一天
I’m gonna get one!
我不明白这为什么对你这么重要
I don’t know why it’s so important to you.
我只是觉得这样会让我舒坦些
I just feel like it would make me feel better.
糟糕 是头小狮子
Oh, no. It’s a little lion!
-这不是狮子 -那你去看看
– That is not a lion. – Well then, go check it out.
-是什么 -不是狮子 是只小鸟
– What is it? – That is not a lion, it’s a furry bird!