有危险逼近 有东西在向我们靠近
We have an imminent threat. Something is approaching.
等等 当我没说 那是我自己的影子
Wait, scratch that. That’s my own shadow.
我们要怎么摆脱这只笨鸟
How we getting rid of the dodo?
相信我 我可以的
Trust me, I got this.
跟随我奔向自♥由♥吧
Follow me to freedom.
太感动了
How lovely it is…
看着未来的国王和他未来的王后
to see the future king with his future queen.
我感动得都要换毛了
I could just molt.
你说”未来的王后”是什么意思
What do you mean, “future queen”?
总有一天你们俩会永结同心
Well, one day the two of you will be betrothed.
喜结连理 白头偕老
Intended. Affianced.
辛巴 你懂鸟语吗
Simba, you speak bird?
结婚
Married!
拜托 总有一天你们会结婚
Come on. One day you will be married.
同彼此结为夫妻
To each other.
-这不可能 沙祖 -绝对不可能
– That’s not gonna happen, Zazu. – Never ever.
娜娜和我是朋友
Nala and I are friends.
而且 她害怕犀牛
And besides, she’s afraid of rhinos!
-他从来没吃过黑斑羚 -我试过一次
– And he’s never eaten an impala. – I’ve tried it once.
我们永远不会结婚的 沙祖
We are never getting married, Zazu.
一位忽视传统的君王
A monarch who ignores tradition?
如果怀着这样的态度
With an attitude like that,
恐怕你会成为一位非常可悲的国王
I’m afraid you’ll be a pretty pathetic king.
别想指挥我该去哪里
Well, I’m not letting anyone tell me where to go,
该做什么
what to do…
甚至该和谁结婚
and even who to marry.
永远不会有像我这样的国王
There will never be a king like me.
辛巴 你逃脱不了自己的宿命
Simba, you can’t escape your destiny.
等着瞧吧
Just watch.
♪ 我要成为一位威武的国王 ♪
♪ I’m gonna be a mighty king ♪
♪ 敌人都小心点 ♪
♪ So enemies beware ♪
♪ 我从没见过哪位百兽之王 ♪
♪ Well, I’ve never seen a king of beasts ♪
♪ 身上连毛都没长全 ♪
♪ With quite so little hair ♪
♪ 我要成为前所未有的伟大国王 ♪
♪ I’m gonna be the main event like no king was before ♪
♪ 我正在学习震慑俯视 ♪
♪ I’m brushing up on looking down ♪
♪ 练习我的咆哮狮吼 ♪
♪ Working on my roar ♪
♪ 目前为止 还无法令我刮目相看 ♪
♪ Thus far a rather uninspiring thing ♪
♪ 我等不及要成为国王了 ♪
♪ Oh, I just can’t wait to be king ♪
You have rather a long way to go, young master.
If you think…
♪ 别想指挥我”该这样做” ♪
♪ No one saying “do this” ♪
Now, when I said that…
♪ 别想指挥我”该去那里” ♪
♪ No one saying “be there” ♪
What I meant was…
♪ 别想指挥我”别那样做” ♪
♪ No one saying “stop that” ♪
♪ 别想指挥我”快看这里” ♪
♪ No one saying “see here” ♪
Now see here!
♪ 整天自♥由♥自在地奔跑 ♪
♪ Free to run around all day ♪
Well, that’s definitely out.
♪ 完全按照自己的想法来 ♪
♪ Free to do it all my way ♪
♪ 我想你和我应该 ♪
♪ I think it’s time that you and I ♪
♪ 来一场坦诚的谈心 ♪
♪ Arranged a heart-to-heart ♪
♪ 首先国王无需听取 ♪
♪ Kings don’t need advice ♪
♪ 来自小犀鸟的建议 ♪
♪ From little hornbills for a start ♪
♪ 如果这就是君主制的未来 ♪
♪ If this is where the monarchy is headed ♪
♪ 请别把我算在内 ♪
♪ Count me out ♪
♪ 让我卸下职责 离开非洲 ♪
♪ Out of service, out of Africa ♪
♪ 我不愿浪费时间 ♪
♪ I wouldn’t hang about ♪
♪ 这个孩子翅膀硬了完全失控 ♪
♪ This child is getting wildly out of wing ♪
Simba!
♪ 我等不及要成为国王了 ♪
♪ Oh, I just can’t wait to be king ♪
辛巴
Simba!
我看不见你了 辛巴
I can’t see you, Simba.
你必须时刻在我的视线之内
You must be in my sight at all times.
我把他跟丢了
I’ve lost him!
我知道你想干什么
I know what you’re doing!
你要去哪 辛巴
Where are you going, Simba?
拜托
Come on!
你躲不过我的 辛巴
You can’t hide from me, Simba.
护你周全是我宣誓的职责
It is my sworn duty to keep you safe.
你好好听我说
You listen to me right now.
很抱歉在你们面前飞来飞去
I’m sorry to flutter about in your face,
你们有没有见到…他是头小狮子
have you seen… He’s a little lion.
他体型很小 但很可爱
He’s small, but he’s cute.
♪ 大家一起向左看 ♪
♪ Everybody look left ♪
♪ 大家一起向右看 ♪
♪ Everybody look right ♪
♪ 不管你看向哪里 ♪
♪ Everywhere you look I’m ♪
♪ 我都是目光的焦点 ♪
♪ Standing in the spotlight ♪
Not yet.
♪ 让所有动物全力以赴放声高歌♥ ♪
♪ Let every creature go for broke and sing ♪
♪ 不论走兽还是飞禽都唱得响亮 ♪
♪ Let’s hear it in the herd and on the wing ♪
I see you down there! I see you down there!
♪ 这会是辛巴国王最骄傲的放纵 ♪
♪ It’s gonna be King Simba’s finest fling ♪
♪ 我等不及要成为国王了 ♪
♪ Oh, I just can’t wait to be king ♪
Simba!
♪ 他等不及要成为国王了 ♪
♪ He just can’t wait to be king ♪
♪ 我等不及 ♪
♪ Oh, I just can’t wait ♪
♪ 等不及 ♪
♪ Just can’t wait ♪
♪ 要成为国王了 ♪
♪ To be king ♪
我把他跟丢了
I’ve lost him!
木法沙不会轻饶我的
Mufasa’s gonna have my feathers.
这可大事不妙
This is not good!
辛巴 我们真的甩掉他了
Simba, we really lost him.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you’re thinking.
“未来的国王是一位天才”
“The future king is a genius.”
你是在开玩笑吧
You can’t be serious.
没有你的王后 你绝对跑不出来
You would’ve never gotten away without your queen.
你是不是忘记了一件事
Aren’t you forgetting something?
根本没有王后
There is no queen.
这话我没意见
You could say that again.
我宁愿和土豚结婚
I’d rather marry an aardvark.
祝你好运 找到愿意的那位
Good luck finding one that will say yes.
祝你好运 毫发无伤地离开这里
Good luck getting out of here without a bruising.
你尽管试试
Give it your best shot.
打倒你了
Pinned ya!
你欠我一个道歉
You owe me an apology.
绝不
Never!
打倒你了 又一次
Pinned ya. Again.
娜娜 住手
Nala, stop!
那是什么
What is that?
你可耍不了我 辛巴
You’re not gonna trick me, Simba.
我知道什么也没有…
I know that there’s nothing…
肯定就是这里了
This must be it.
快点
Come on!
辛巴 我们已经离荣耀大地太远了
Simba, we’re way beyond the Pride Lands.
我们找到这里了 娜娜
We found it, Nala.
你知道这意味着什么吗
You know what this means?
意味着我们可以回家了
It means we can go home.
这意味着他们不会再把我们当小狮子了
It means they won’t treat us like cubs anymore.
辛巴 快下来 可能有危险
Simba, get down! It could be dangerous.
危险
Danger?
我对危险嗤之以鼻
I laugh in the face of danger.

Cool!
听到了吗 娜娜
You hear that, Nala?
辛巴 拜托
Simba, come on!
你已经证明了你有多勇敢
You’ve proved how brave you are.
太阳要下山了
Now the sun is going down,
我可不打算待在这里
I’m not just gonna sit here and…
快看呀
Well, look at this.
没想到今天会有访客
We weren’t expecting guests today.
你们两头小狮子
Would you two cubs…
想留下来吃晚餐吗
like to stay for dinner?
对啊 留下来吃晚餐
Yeah, stay for dinner.
因为你们俩看着很像夜宵
‘Cause you look like a midnight snack!
你就不能给我点空间吗
Can you just give me a little bit of space?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!