不对
Correction.
我现在也认识他
I know your father.
他很早就死了
He died a long time ago.
他还活着
He’s alive!
我带你去找他
And I can take you to him.
跟我来 我带你去
Follow me. I will show you!
等等
Whoa. Hey, hey, hey!
如果你能跟上的话
If you can keep up!
等等
Wait!
跟着我
Follow me!
快 快 过来
Quickly, quickly! Come through!
你慢点
Slow down!
你最好快一点
You better hurry.
等等 我来了 我来了
Hold on. I’m coming, I’m coming.
来吧
Come.
你父亲在等你
Your father is waiting.
你看到他了吗
Do you see him?
我什么也没看到
I don’t see anything.
再仔细看看
Look closer.
看到了吗
You see?
他永远活在你心里
He lives in you.
辛巴
Simba.
爸
Dad?
辛巴
Simba.
你必须要在生命的轮回中找到自己的位置
You must take your place in the circle of life.
我找不到
I can’t.
你必须要记住自己是谁
You must remember who you are.
真正的国王
The one true king.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我不知道怎样才能像你一样
I don’t know how to be like you.
作为国王 我最引以为豪的是一件事
As king, I was most proud of one thing.
就是有你这个儿子
Having you as my son.
那是很久以前了
That was a long time ago.
不 辛巴 这是永恒的
No, Simba. That is forever.
别
Please.
别再离开我
Don’t leave me again.
我从未离开过你
I never left you.
也永远不会离开你
And never will.
记住自己是谁
Remember who you are.
一定要记住
Remember.
我再问你一遍
And so, I ask again.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是辛巴
I am Simba.
木法沙的儿子
Son of Mufasa.
♪ 心中的力量 ♪
♪ Yeah Spirit ♪
♪ 天空为你而开颜 ♪
♪ Watch the heavens open ♪
♪ 心中的力量 ♪
♪ Spirit ♪
♪ 可曾听到它的召唤 ♪
♪ Can you hear it calling? ♪
辛巴
Simba?
走 你还等什么
Come on! What are you waiting for?
我们回家
Let’s go home!
♪ 心中的力量 ♪
♪ Yeah Spirit ♪
♪ 天空为你而开颜 开颜 ♪
♪ Watch the heavens open open ♪
♪ 你的宿命近在咫尺 ♪
♪ Your destiny is coming close ♪
♪ 勇敢面对 无惧斗争 ♪
♪ Stand up and fight ♪
♪ 向遥远之地前进 ♪
♪ So, go in to a far-off land ♪
♪ 成就伟大的自己 ♪
♪ And be one with the great I am ♪
我之前不愿相信你说的
I didn’t wanna believe you.
那你现在打算怎么办
So, what are you gonna do?
我父亲曾经告诉我 要保护
My father once told me to protect
阳光照耀下的一切
everything the light touches.
如果我不争取 还有谁愿意去做
If I don’t fight for it, who will?
我愿意
I will.
此行会很危险
It’s going to be dangerous.
危险
Danger?
我对危险嗤之以鼻
I laugh in the face of danger.
不是吧
It can’t be!
你好 沙祖
Hello, Zazu.
陛下
Your Majesty.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
我们来了
We’re here!
各位稍安勿躁 我们来了
Everyone, calm down. We’re here.
支援来了
The backup has arrived!
你们怎么来了
What are you guys doing here?
-我们没有担心 -对 没有担心
– We were not worried! – No, not worried.
-因为没什么好担心的 -对 哈库那玛塔塔
– ‘Cause no worries. – Nope. Hakuna matata.
只是有点在意 因为
We were concerned, because…
因为
Because, you know…
你是我们的朋友
You’re our friend.
所谓的无差别无意义直线呢
What about the meaningless line of indifference?
我们只是在想
Well, we were thinking…
-线也可以弯曲一点 -说得好
– maybe it curves a little bit. – That’s a good point.
辛巴 是这样
I mean, Simba, look,
我承认彭彭说的观点是错的
I’m happy to admit when Pumbaa’s wrong…
这次就是其中之一
and this is one of those instances.
什么 这才不是我的观点
What? That wasn’t my thing.
直线的事是你说的
You told me about the line.
等等
Wait, hold on.
这就是你要争取的地方吗
Now, this is the place you’re fighting for?
是的 丁满 这里是我家
Yes, Timon. This is my home.
在那个可怕的巨石后吗
Is it behind that terrifying rock?
看来还有待修缮
Talk about your fixer-upper.
现在这样我也挺喜欢的
I like what you’ve done with it,
不过好像有点尸骸遍野
although a bit heavy on the carcass.
你看 有只鸟
Look. A bird.
丁满 彭彭 这是沙祖
Timon, Pumbaa, this is Zazu.
居然是海鹦鹉
It’s a puffin.
有趣
Charming.
辛巴 我们会一直支持你
Simba, we are with you until the end.
任您差遣 王上
We are at your service, my liege!
跟我来
Follow me.
到处都是鬣狗
Hyenas everywhere.
希望能死得痛快点
I hope it’s a quick death.
别被咀嚼太久
You know, just not a lot of chewing.
你打算怎么带我们
What’s your plan for getting us
穿过这群恶心的守卫
past the slobbering guards?
活饵
Live bait.
真是个好主意
That’s a great idea.
这群家伙对新鲜肉食毫无抵抗力
Those guys could never resist fresh meat.
我们只需要找一个又大
So all we need to do is find something that’s, like, big…
又丰满 又可口的动物
and plump, and juicy.
比如角马
Maybe like a gnu?
为什么都看着我
Why is everyone looking at me?
我非常荣幸
It is with deepest pride
并且非常高兴
and greatest pleasure…
为你们献上
that we proudly present…
你们的晚餐
your dinner.
♪ 别客气 ♪
♪ Be our guest ♪
成功了 彭彭
It’s working, Pumbaa!
我的老朋友
My old friend.
沙拉碧 你为什么要为难自己
Sarabi, why put yourself through this?
你只需要答应成为我的王后
All you have to do is be my queen.
你受苦是为了什么
You’re suffering for what?
还在怀念过去的生活吗
The memory of a life you once knew?
还在想念你爱过的国王吗
A king you once loved?
我只是想让你明白 真正的国王是什么样的
I tried to make you understand what a true king can be.
疤面 真正的国王 是具有怜悯之心的
Scar, a true king’s power is his compassion.
我比木法沙优秀太多了
I am ten times the king Mufasa was!
你根本不配与木法沙相提并论
You are nothing compared to Mufasa!
木法沙
Mufasa?