Can’t I just pick off one of the little sick ones?
不行 我们要等刀疤的信♥号♥♥
No. We wait for the signal from Scar.
他来了 行动
There he is. Let’s go.
“小嗓门”
“Little roar.”
陛下 快看 角马群来了
Look, sire, the herd is on the move.
-奇怪 -木法沙 快来
– Odd. – Mufasa, quick.
峡谷里的角马群受惊了
Stampede in the gorge.
-辛巴在那儿 -辛巴
– Simba’s down there! -Simba?
沙祖 救我
Zazu, help me!
你♥爸♥爸正往这儿赶 坚持住
Your father is on the way! Hold on!
快点
Hurry!
在那儿 那根树枝上
There! There on that tree!
坚持住 辛巴
Hold on, Simba!
爸爸
Dad!
刀疤 太可怕了
Scar, this is awful!
我们该怎么办 我们该怎么办
What’ll we do? What’ll we do?
我回去搬救兵 就这么办
I’ll go back for help, that’s what I’ll do.
我回去…
I’ll go back…
爸爸
Dad!
刀疤
Scar!
弟弟 弟弟 救我
Brother. Brother, help me!
国王万岁
Long live the king.
不要
No!
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸 快点
Dad, come on.
该起来了
You got to get up.
爸爸
Dad?
我们得回家了
We got to go home.
救命
Help!
来人
Somebody!
有人吗
Anybody.
救命
Help.
辛巴 你都做了些什么
Simba. What have you done?
刚才有一群角马 爸爸想救我
There were wildebeests, and he tried to save me.
这是意外 我没想到会这样
It was an accident. I didn’t mean for it to happen.
当然了 你当然没想到
Of course. Of course you didn’t.
没人希望事情变成这样
No one ever means for these things to happen.
但国王死了
But the king is dead.
要不是你 他死不了
And if it weren’t for you, he’d still be alive.
你妈妈会怎么想
What will your mother think?
我该怎么做
What am I going to do?
逃走吧 辛巴
Run away, Simba.
跑吧 跑得远远的 再也别回来了
Run. Run away and never return.
杀了他
Kill him.
他在那儿 他在那儿
Hey, there he goes. There he goes.
那就去抓他
So go get him.
我才不要去那儿呢
There ain’t no way I’m going in there.
怎么 想让我跟你一样 变成仙人掌吗
What, you want me to come out looking like you, cactus butt?
可是我们得完成任务
But we got to finish the job.
反正他离开这儿活不了
Well, he’s as good as dead out there anyway.
他要是回来了 我们再杀了他
And if he comes back, we’ll kill him.
没错 听见了吗
Yeah! You hear that?
要是你再回来 我们就杀了你
If you ever come back, we’ll kill you!
木法沙的死是场可怕的悲剧
Mufasa’s death is a terrible tragedy.
但是辛巴那么小年纪就也…
But to lose Simba, who had barely begun to live…
对我而言 损失的实在太多了
For me, it is a deep, personal loss.
所以我怀着沉重的心情登上王位
So it is with a heavy heart that I assume the throne.
但我们必须从悲伤中振作起来
Yet out of the ashes of this tragedy we shall rise
迎接新时代
to greet the dawning of a new era
狮子与土狼同进退的
in which lion and hyena come together
伟大而辉煌的未来
in a great and glorious future.
走开 走开 都走开
Get out! Get out! Get out of here!
我特喜欢把这秃鹰群滚走
I love this! Bowling for buzzards.
每次都成功
Gets ’em every time.
丁满 快过来看看
Hey, Timon, you better come look.
他好像还活着
I think it’s still alive.
好的 是什么东西
All righty, what have we got here?
天哪 是一头狮子
Jeez, it’s a lion!
快跑 彭彭 快点
Run, Pumbaa, move it!
丁满 小狮子而已
Hey, Timon, it’s just a little lion.
看看他 好可爱 而且就一人
Look at him. He’s so cute and all alone.
-可以养他吗 -彭彭 你疯了吗
– Can we keep him? – Pumbaa, are you nuts?
他是一头狮子 我们可是他的食物
You’re talking about a lion. Lions eat guys like us.
-可是他才那么小 -他会长大的
– But he’s so little. – He’s going to get bigger.
也许他会跟我们一伙儿
Maybe he’ll be on our side.
真是我听过最蠢的事 也许他会…
That’s the stupidest thing I ever heard. Maybe he’ll…
我有主意了 要是他跟我们一伙儿的呢
Hey, I’ve got it. What if he’s on our side?
傍上只狮子朋友也不错
You know, having a lion around might not be such a bad idea.
那可以养吗
So we’re keeping him?
当然可以 不看看这里谁是老大
Of course. Who’s the brains of this outfit?
自然是我
My point exactly.
天哪 我要被烤死了
Jeez, I’m fried.
快离开这儿找个荫凉地方待着
Let’s get out of here and find some shade.
-你没事吧 小孩儿 -应该没事
– You okay, kid? – I guess so.
你差点儿死了
You nearly died.
我救了你
I saved you.
好吧 彭彭也帮忙了 一点点
Well, Pumbaa helped. A little.
谢谢你们救我
Thanks for your help.
你要去哪
Hey, where you going?
哪也不去
Nowhere.
他看上去心情不太好[blue蓝色的 心情忧郁的]
Gee, he looks blue.
我倒觉得他看起来是金褐色的
I’d say brownish gold.
不是这个意思 我说他很沮丧
No, no, no. I mean he’s depressed.
孩子 谁想吃了你吗
Kid, what’s eating you?
怎么可能 狮子在食物链的顶部
Nothing. He’s at the top of the food chain.
谁能吃得了狮子
The food chain!
你从哪里来的
So, where you from?
谁在乎呢 我又不能回去
Who cares? I can’t go back.
你无家可归啦 很好啊 我们也是
You’re an outcast. That’s great. So are we.
你做错了什么 孩子
What’d you do, kid?
可怕的事
Something terrible.
我不想再谈了
But I don’t want to talk about it.
我们也不想听
We don’t want to hear about it.
别这样 丁满 我们能帮什么忙吗
Come on, Timon. Anything we can do?
除非你们能改变过去
Not unless you can change the past.
知道吗 孩子 这种时候
You know, kid, in times like this,
我哥们丁满会说
my buddy Timon here says,
“你得把你的背后抛到过去”
“You got to put your behind in your past.”
不对 不对 不对
No, no, no.
-我说的是…-外行了吧
– I mean… – Amateur.
班门弄斧 小心斧子伤了你
Lie down before you hurt yourself.
应该是”你得把过去抛诸脑后”
It’s, “You got to put your past behind you.”
听着 孩子 人生不如意十之八♥九♥
Look, kid, bad things happen,
很多时候我们无能为力 对吧
and you can’t do anything about it, right?
-对 -错了
– Right. – Wrong!
这个世界背弃你的时候
When the world turns its back on you,
你也背弃这个世界
you turn your back on the world.
可我以前学的不是这样
Well, that’s not what I was taught.
那或许你需要再上一课
Then maybe you need a new lesson.
跟我读
Repeat after me.
-无忧无虑[斯瓦西里语] -什么
– Hakuna matata. – What?
斯瓦西里语是东非地区如肯尼亚
塔桑尼亚等所使用的语言
无忧无虑[斯瓦西里语]
Hakuna matata.
意思是 “没有烦恼忧愁”
It means “No worries”.
无忧无虑
Hakuna matata.
多么美妙的词语
What a wonderful phrase.
无忧无虑
Hakuna matata.
不是一时兴起
Ain’t no passing craze
往后的时光里
lt means no worries
你不必再担心