is that the leopards are in a bit of a spot.
是吗
Really?
儿子 干什么呢
What are you doing, son?
扑东西
Pouncing.
让老猎手教教你
Let an old pro show you how it’s done.
我要大象们别担心 但他们就是不能…
I told the elephants to forget it, but they can’t…
-沙祖 能转个身吗 -是 陛下
– Zazu, would you turn around? – Yes, sire.
猎豹食物紧缺 但…
The cheetahs are hard up, but…
趴在草地上
Stay low to the ground.
猎豹没办法兴旺繁衍
Cheetahs never prosper…
好的 趴在草地上吗 行了
Yeah, okay. Stay low to the ground, right? Yeah.
-怎么了 -扑倒课程
– What going on? – A pouncing lesson.
很好 扑倒
Very good. Pouncing.
扑倒 别啊 陛下 别开玩笑了
Pouncing? No, sire, you can’t be serious…
太丢脸了
This is so humiliating.
别出声
Try not to make a sound.
木法沙 你在跟他说什么
What are you telling him, Mufasa?
木法沙 辛巴
Mufasa? Simba?
真不错
That’s very good.
-沙祖 -什么事
– Zazu! – Yes!
-来自地下的情报 -好的 这次
– News from the underground. – Now, this time…
陛下 土狼来犯荣耀大地
Sire! Hyenas in the Pride Lands!
沙祖 带辛巴回家
Zazu, take Simba home.
爸爸 我能一起去吗
Dad, can’t I come?
不行 儿子
No, son.
哪儿都不让我去
I never get to go anywhere.
小主人 有朝一日 你成了国王
Young master, one day, you will be king.
就能赶走那些 一天到晚虎视眈眈
Then you can chase those slobbering, mangy, stupid poachers
贪婪丑陋愚蠢的偷猎者了
from dawn until dusk.
刀疤叔叔 你猜怎么着
Hey, Uncle Scar! Guess what?
我讨厌猜来猜去
I despise guessing games.
我会成为荣耀石国王
I’m gonna be King of Pride Rock.
很好啊
Oh, goody!
爸爸向我展示了整个王国
My dad just showed me the whole kingdom,
都归我管
and I’m gonna rule it all!
是啊 原谅我没高兴地跳起来为你鼓掌
Yes. Well, forgive me for not leaping for joy.
我的背不太好 你知道的
Bad back, you know.
刀疤叔叔
Hey, Uncle Scar.
我当了国王 那你是什么
When I’m king, what’ll that make you?
猴子的叔叔
A monkey’s uncle.
-你真奇怪 -你懂什么
– You’re so weird. – You have no idea.
你♥爸♥爸向你展示了整个王国 是吧
So, your father showed you the whole kingdom, did he?
所有国土
Everything.
他向你展示
He didn’t show you
北部边境那块高地了吗
what’s beyond that rise at the northern border?
没有 他说我不能去
Well, no. He said I can’t go there.
他说得太对了
And he’s absolutely right.
那里太危险了
It’s far too dangerous.
只有最勇敢的狮子才能去
Only the bravest lions go there.
我很勇敢啊 那里有什么
Well, I’m brave. What’s out there?
抱歉 辛巴 我不能说
I’m sorry, Simba, I just can’t tell you.
为什么
Why not?
辛巴 我得保证爱侄儿的安全
Simba Simba, I’m only looking out for the well-being of my favourite nephew.
没错 我是你唯一的侄子
Yeah, right! I’m your only nephew.
所以我得保护你
All the more reason for me to be protective.
小王子可不能去大象墓地 糟了
An elephant graveyard is no place for a young prince. Oops!
大象什么
An elephant what? Whoa!
真是的 我话太多了
Oh, dear, I’ve said too much.
好吧 估计你迟早也会发现
Well, I suppose you’d have found out sooner or later,
你这么聪明
you being so clever and all.
帮我个忙
Just do me one favour.
答应我 千万别去那个可怕的地方
Promise me you’ll never visit that dreadful place.
没问题
No problem.
真是好孩子
There’s a good lad.
自己去玩吧
You run along now and have fun.
记住
And remember,
这是我们之间的小秘密哦
it’s our little secret.
-好啊 娜娜 -你好 辛巴
– Hey, Nala. – Hi, Simba.
走 我刚听说有个好玩的地方
Come on. I just heard about this great place.
辛巴 我正洗澡呢
Simba! I’m kind of in the middle of a bath.
你也该洗了
And it’s time for yours.
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈 你把我鬃毛弄乱了
Mom, you’re messing up my mane!
好了好了 干净了 我能走了吗
Okay, okay, I’m clean. Can we go now?
我们要去哪啊
So, where are we going?
别又是什么无聊的地方
It better not be anyplace dumb.
不是 很好玩
No, it’s really cool.
这个好玩的地方在哪啊
So, where is this really cool place?
-水潭附近 -水潭
– Around the water hole. – The water hole?
水潭那有什么好玩的
What’s so great about the water hole?
到了再给你看
I’ll show you when we get there.
妈妈 我能和辛巴一起去吗
Mom, can I go with Simba?
你觉得呢 沙拉碧
What do you think, Sarabi?
这个
Well…
-求你了 -求你了
– Please? – Please?
我没意见
It’s all right with me.
-太好了 -好哦
– Yeah! – All right!
但沙祖得跟着
As long as Zazu goes with you.
别啊 别让沙祖去嘛
No, not Zazu.
快点
Step lively.
早点去水潭玩 早点回家
The sooner we get to the water hole, the sooner we can leave.
咱们到底是要去哪
So, where are we really going?
一个叫大象墓地的地方
An elephant graveyard.
沙祖还在呢
Zazu.
对 我们怎么甩掉这笨笨呢
Right. So, how are we gonna ditch the dodo?
看看你们俩
Just look at you two.
爱情的种子在草原上发芽了
Little seeds of romance blossoming in the savanna.
要是你俩订婚
Your parents will be thrilled,
你们父母一定会高兴坏了
what with your being betrothed and all.
订什么
Be-what?
订婚 订亲
Betrothed. Intended.
订立婚约
Affianced.
意思是
Meaning…
有一天 你们俩会结婚
One day, you two are going to be married.
恶心
Yuck!
我不能娶她 她是我朋友
I can’t marry her. She’s my friend.
是啊 太奇怪了
Yeah, it’d be so weird.
抱歉打破了你俩的美梦
Sorry to bust your bubble,
你俩小家伙可没得选择
but you two turtle doves have no choice.
这是世代传下来的规矩
It’s a tradition going back generations.
等我当了国王 就废了这规矩
When I’m king, that’ll be the first thing to go.
我在 这规矩就不会变
Not so long as I’m around.
那样的话 你被免职了
Well, in that case, you’re fired.
想得美 只有国王才能罢免我
Nice try, but only the king can do that.
他就是未来的国王
Well, he’s the future king.
对 你得听我的
Yeah, so you have to do what I tell you.
还不到时候呢
Not yet, I don’t.
你这种态度
And with an attitude like that,
恐怕只会变成个
I’m afraid you’re shaping up
孤独可怜的国王
to be a pretty pathetic king, indeed.
我可不这么觉得
Not the way I see it.
我将成为万兽之王
I’m gonna be a mighty king
所以敌人们都要提防
So enemies beware
我从未见过一个兽王
Well, I’ve never seen a king of beasts
只有这一丁点儿鬃毛
With quite so little hair
我将成为万众焦点
I’m gonna be the main event
超越历代国王
Like no king was before
我整装打扮 俯视众生
I’m brushin’ up on lookin’ down
练习我的吼腔
I’m workin’ on my roar
目前为止还很平凡
Thus far, a rather uninspiring thing
我迫不及待要当国王