Puts on a condom and rapes her.
完事之后
And when he’s done…
她被捅了一刀又一刀
She was stabbed… over and over…
他发完疯之前整整捅了她五十二刀
52 times while he worked something out of his sick goddamn mind.
需要我跟你说那是把什么样的刀吗
Do I have to tell you what kind of knife it was?
是把短柄折刀吗
A short blade folding knife?
就像鲁莱特的刀
Just like Roulet’s.
好的 让我们简化一点好吗
Okay, okay, let’s take it a little bit easier on that, okay?
为什么 弗兰克 为什么我当时没有听
Why, Frank? Why didn’t I listen?
听着 我有把棒球棍
Now listen! Listen, I got a baseball bat
-如果你准备把自己揍一顿 -不
– if you really wanna beat yourself up. – No…
我不准备揍自己
I don’t wanna beat myself up.
那混♥蛋♥说他没做过
Son of a bitch told me he didn’t do it.
没错 那确实有DNA
Alright! There was the DNA.
他确实扔了把刀
And there was the knife that he ditched.
但我就是没法听他的
But there was no way I was gonna listen to him.
我就是没法相信他没干过
There was no way I would believe that he didn’t do it.
我没法相信他
I couldn’t believe him!
我不相信 我实际上有可能
I couldn’t believe, that I actually…
在替一个无辜的人打官司
Could represent an innocent man.
就像我父亲警告过我的那样
Just like my father warned me about.
米克 拜托 他们都说自己没干过
Mick, come on, they all said they didn’t do it.
-你知道的 -我做了什么呢
– You know that. – So, what did I do?
我让他认罪了
I get him to plead.
我让他的妹妹求他认罪了
I get his sister to beg him to plead.
因为他没机会赢
‘Cos he got no case.
我为他争取到最好的待遇
So I gave him the best deal I can.
我还自我感觉相当良好
You know, I feel pretty goddamn good about it.
因为我让这混♥蛋♥活下来了
‘Cos hey, I got the son of a bitch off death row.
我让他蹲十五年牢 而不用死
I got him 15 years instead of the needle.
我给他看了鲁莱特的照片
I showed him Roulet’s picture.
好吧
Okay.
鲁莱特让马丁内斯做了酒吧里的另一个人
Roulet is using Martinez as the other guy in the bar.
就像这个案子里的野马先生吗
Like Mr. Mustang in this case?
所以他不仅仅是强♥奸♥并杀死受害人
So, he’s not just getting off and killing women.
还要让别人成为他的替罪羊
It’s seeing somebody else do the time.
这是他的惯用手段
That’s his MO.
马丁内斯说了什么
What did Martinez say?
他说的足够了
Enough.
足够让我知道 我得…我得找到…
Enough for me to know. I gotta… I gotta find…
你要做的是 找到鲁莱特在特雷亚被谋杀
What you gotta do, is find a way to put Roulet in
当晚在她家的证据
Renteria’s apartment the night she was murdered.
-这才是你要做的事 -我只想
– That’s what you gotta do. – I have to find a way
补救 弗兰克
to make it right, Frank.
我得做对这件事
I gotta make it right.
你不能把他交给警♥察♥
Well, you can’t bring him to the cops
因为他是你的委托人
‘cos he’s your client.
你也不能把他交给地方检察官
And you can’t take him to the D.A.
那样你会失去执照
‘cos you’ll lose your licence.
更糟的是 我们找到的一切证据都没用
Worse, any evidence we found would be inadmissible…
律师当事人保密特权
attorney client priviledge.
这会毁了我们要起诉他的任何案子
It’ll ruin any case that we could ever have against him.
难怪那混♥蛋♥会要我当律师
That’s why the son of a bitch hired me.
我中了他的圈套
He’s got me in his trick bag.
你让你的一个委托人
You got one client in jail
当了另一个委托人的替罪羊
for what your other client did.
你准备怎么做 米克
What are you gonna do, Mick?
米克 你还好吧 兄弟
Hey, Mick, you okay, buddy?
弗兰克 听我说 我想到办法了
Frank, Frank, listen to me. I got it.
-什么办法 -你记得鲁莱特说过
– What? – You know how Roulet said all
我们只能找到他的违停罚单 对吧
we’ll find on him is parking tickets, right?
-是啊 -听着 我现在不信了
– Right. – Listen! I don’t buy that anymore.
还有其他人
Now, there are others.
其他受害者
Other girls he did.
特雷亚和凯博长得太像了
Renteria and Campo, I mean, they look too much alike.
就像姐妹 她们右半边脸的伤痕
Like their sisters. And the injury to the
也太相似了 伙计
right side of their face is too similar, man.
这家伙对某种长相的女人有特殊癖好
This guy’s got a type, Frank.
应该还有其他相关案件 你查一查
There are other cases out there. And you could find them.
这事只能你来做 我做不了
Alright, you gotta do this, I can’t.
-因为我是他的律师 -行 交给我吧
– I’m his lawyer. – Okay, okay, I’m on it.
好 有电♥话♥进来
Alright. I gotta take this.
-玛姬 -你收到我的留言吗
– Maggie, hey. – Hey, did you get my voicemail?
我刚去了一趟圣昆廷见一个以前的委托人
Uh, I’ve been up at San Quentin to see an old client.
海莉还好吗
How’s Hayley?
很好 这周末她去踢球
She’s good. She’s got soccer this weekend.
星期六 对吧
Saturday, right?
-是的 -让人期待
– Hm-hm. – I look forward to it.
好 回头再说
Great. Talk later.
如果你想问 我是怎样进来的
If you’re wondering how I got in…
我是做房♥地♥产♥的
I’m in real estate,
所以 如果我想进入朋友的房♥子
so, if I wanna get into a friend’s house…
我们不是朋友
No, we’re not friends.
你是我的委托人
You’re my client.
我是你的律师
I’m your lawyer.
我的律师
My lawyer.
这正是我想提醒你的
See, that’s exactly what I wanted to remind you of.
我马上要上庭了
I’m about to go on trial.
但是
And yet…
我却见不到你
I can’t reach you.
现在我知道你一天到晚哪里去了
Now I found out where you were all day.
听到你跟玛姬说了
Heard you tell Maggie.
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -你去找杰西·马丁内斯了
– You shit. – You went to see Jesus Martinez.
我知道你们谈了些什么
And I know what you talked about.
唐娜·特雷亚
Donna Renteria.
你猜得没错 米克
You’re right, Mick.
是我杀了她
I killed her.
这件事我应该告诉你的
There. No reason I shouldn’t tell my own lawyer.
反正也是保密的
Since it’s all confidential.
律师当事人保密特权
Attorney client priviledge.
不是你跟我说的吗
Isn’t that what you told me?
请你离开 路易
It’s time for you to go, Louis.

Alright.
你女儿的照片很可爱 海莉
That’s a cute picture of your daughter, Hayley.
小姑娘很漂亮
She’s very pretty.
明天她去踢球 对吧
She’s got soccer practice tomorrow, right?
别乱来
Don’t.
什么乱来
Don’t what?
你以为你是第一个
You think you’re the first
用我家人来威胁我的委托人吗
client to ever threaten me with my family? Huh?
我只是说她很漂亮
All I said was she’s pretty.
你害怕了吗 路易
Are you scared, Louis?
你现在的处境
Because where you are, right now…
非常危险
you’re in a very dangerous place.
所以 可以得出结论
And so, in conclusion…
本案是关于
what this case is about…
本案全部是关于
what this case is all about…
一个捕食者
is a predator.
在三月六日的晚上
On that night of March 6th…
路易·鲁莱特外出寻找猎物
Louis Roulet was out stalking his prey.
以下你将听到
Now, you’re going to hear
受害者的自述
from the victim herself, about her lifestyle…
她的生活方式可能难以获得大家认同
one that we would not condone.
但 请记住
But remember.
任何人
Anyone.
任何人
Anyone.
都可能成为暴♥力♥罪案的受害者
can be a victim of a violent crime.
本案非常清楚
This case is clear.
非常直接
It’s straight forward.
一个男人在一个女人的家里袭击了她
A man attacked a woman in her home.
企图强♥奸♥及谋杀

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!