Are you my lawyer, man?
我正试着做
I’m trying to be.
听着 我走的时候 那妞还好好的
Look, when I left, that chick was fine.
我和她上了床 没错
Look, I slept with her, okay.
但我没有伤害她 我发誓
I did, but I didn’t hurt her. I promise.
有三个人看见你把刀
Three people saw you throw a knife
扔进了洛杉矶河
into the LA river, huh.
-开示开示我 -我在车里找到那把刀
– Huh? Help me. – I had that knife in my car.
我知道他们会找到的
I knew they were gonna find it, man.
他们会栽赃给我
They were gonna pin it on me.
我知道
I know!
听着 如果你只是睡了她
Look, if all you did was have sex with her…
为什么不留下指纹呢
then why didn’t you leave any prints, huh?
那地方被擦得干干净净
I mean the place was wiped down clean.
但我没清理
I didn’t wipe it down, though!
你在毛巾上留下了精♥液♥?
You left semen on the towel?
你记得吗 你忘了那条毛巾吗
You remember that? Did you forget the towel?
没有 我什么都没忘
No! I didn’t forget anything man!
我用了那条毛巾 然后付了钱就走了
I just used that towel, I paid her and I left.
这种抗辩不会有人信的
That defense ain’t gonna make.
-伙计 别说这种话 -没人会信的
– Dude, don’t say that! – It won’t make, man.
这种抗辩一点赢的概率都没有
There’s not a chance in hell with that defense.
-你知道他们想怎么样吗 -怎么样
– You know what they’re asking for? – What?
他们想要判你死刑
They want the death penalty, man.
他们要把你拿下 把你生吞活剥
They wanna take your ass down. They wanna burn you, man.
听着
Listen.
我可以保证 那永远…不会发生
I can see to it that, that never… happened.
只要你放弃抗辩
But not if you don’t plead.
你想让我说那是我做的?
Oh, you want me to say I did it?
这得做比交易
There’s a deal to be made here.
但我可以搞定
And I can do it.
我能让你被判终生监禁
I can get you life.
终生监禁就是说你可以在十五年之后假释
Now, life means you’re paroled in 15.
那确保保证你活着
It keeps the needle out of your arm, man.
这是唯一的办法 伙计
It’s our only play, man.
我是清白的 你知道那意味着什么吗
I’m innocent, bro… you know what it means?
意味着我没做过
That means I didn’t do it!
这是我能为你争取的最好的结果了
That’s the best I can get for you, man.
我不想为没做过的事进监狱
I don’t wanna go to jail for something I didn’t do, man.
你知道我妈会受多大打击吗 兄弟
You know what’s that’s gonna do to my mom, bro?
我不想为没做过的事进监狱 兄弟
I ain’t going to jail for something I didn’t do, bro!
别这样 伙计
Come on, man.
求你帮帮我吧 帮帮我吧
Please help me, bro. Please help me.
加利福尼亚州立监狱圣昆廷
监狱地区 严禁擅闯
我不准备问你过得怎么样 因为我知道
I’m not gonna ask how you are, ‘cos I know.
不 兄弟
No, bro.
你不知道
You don’t know.
但我得问你几个问题 杰西
But I need to ask you some questions, Jesus.
问题吗
Oh, questions?
现在才问吗
Now?
你知道吗 当时你可没问我什么问题
You know what? You didn’t ask me a lot of questions back then.
你从来就没问过”是你杀了她吗”
You never asked me, ‘Did you kill her?’
没有
No.
拜托了 我在尝试补救
Please, I’m trying to make this right.
我需要你再说一次
I need you to tell me what happened at the
那晚在拉佐纳·波佐酒吧发生了什么
LaZona Beso bar that night, one more time.
拜托了
Please.
她在工作
She was workin’.
我喜欢她
I liked her.
我一眼就看上她了
You know, right off the bat, I liked her.
我知道她就是我要的
I know she was the one, you know.
目光根本离不开她
You know, she caught my eye.
她们绕着小圈子四处走着
They were going around in a little circle, you know.
她显得那么可爱迷人
She was acting all cute and shit.
听着 我不知道该怎么做
Listen, I don’t know how this works out, you know…
我不知道
I don’t know…
没关系 你想跳舞吗
No, it’s fine. You wanna dance?
是啊 我想跳舞
Yeah, I wanna dance.
我可以为你一个人跳
I can give you a private dance.
我选了她
I picked her.
我让她为我跳舞
I asked her to dance for me.
然后我们开始聊天
And we started talking.
她说…我可以带她回家
You know, she said… I could take her home.
去你那儿需要多少钱?
So, how much for me to come over?
我一般价码都是一千 不过你嘛
Well, usually I charge a thousand. But for you…
三百就够了 你很性感
$300, ‘cos you’re sexy.
她很辣 伙计
And she was good, man, yeah.
所以我带她回家了
So I did.
但我没有杀她
But I ain’t kill her.
你说过那里还有一个人 是吗
You said there was another guy, right?
她跟他说过话
She was talking to him.
然后她回到我这儿
And then she came back to me.
好的
Okay.
我有些照片 入案照片
I got some pictures, alright? Some mug shots.
杰西 看看你能不能认出
Jesus, see if you can ID…
在酒吧里的另一个人
that other guy at the club.
告诉我你认不认得他
Tell me if you recognise him.
不认得
No.
那这个人呢 杰西
How about this guy, Jesus?
认得他吗
Recognise him?
没关系 慢慢来
Okay, take your time.
这个人呢
Yeah, yeah. This guy?
是这个人吗
Is this the other guy?
那晚在酒吧里的是这个人吗
Is this guy in the club that night?
警卫
Guard!
-杰西 -你知道他是谁吗
– Jesus. – You know who it was?
-这是另一个人吗 -为什么耍我 兄弟
– Is this the other guy? – Why you play me, bro?
为什么还要拿这个来烦我呢
Why are you bothering me with this anymore?
-杰西 是这个人吗 -这有什么关系呢
– Jesus, is that the guy? – What does it matter, man?
我就在这儿 就在你要我在的地方
I’m right here. Right where you wanted me, bro!
是这个人吗 是这个人吗
Is this the guy? This is the guy?
知道吗 我不信任你 贱♥货♥
You know what? I don’t trust you, dog!
杰西 我在补救
Jesus, I’m trying to make it right!
-我永远都不会相信你 -会面结束了
– I never will! – Interview’s over.
乖狗狗 乖狗狗
Okay, that’s my boy, that’s my boy…
出去
Get out of here, yeah!
你还好吗 你今天去哪儿了
Hey! You okay? Where’ve you been today?
我一直在找你
I’ve been trying to call you.
我去圣昆廷了
I’ve been to San Quentin.
去见杰西·马丁内斯
To see Jesus Martinez.
想知道他离开唐娜·特雷亚公♥寓♥之后
About what happened after…
发生了什么事
He left Donna Renteria’s apartment.
-在他杀了她之后 -弗兰克 他没有杀他
– After he killed her? – He didn’t kill her, Frank.
他去了那儿
He went there.
上了床
He had sex.
把保险套冲进了马桶
Flushed the condom down the toilet.
用了条粉红的毛巾擦了老二
Wiped his prick on a pink towel
然后他就回家了
and then he went home.
但他没有杀她
But he didn’t kill her.
别傻了 米克 我们讨论过无数次了
Come on, Mick, we’ve been through this a hundred times.
真正的凶手
The real killer…
她让他进门
She let’s him in.
也许…他假扮成马丁内斯的朋友
Maybe uh… he faked like he was Martinez’s friend
好像他们有约
and acted like he had an appointment.
就像在酒吧里的那个人?
Like the guy in the bar?
是的 他进了门 打了她
Right. He comes in. He punches her.
想要把她掐死
He tries to snuff her out.
她不像瑞吉·凯博那么幸运
She’s not gonna be lucky like Reggie Campo.
因为这一次 那混♥蛋♥拿出了刀
‘Cos this time, the bitch pulls a knife.
他抓住她 把她按在桌上
He takes her and dings her over the table.
带上套 强♥奸♥了她

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!