Now, watch.
瑞吉起身向女洗手间走去
Reggie gets up, goes to the ladies room…
野马先生和酒保聊了起来 他待在那里
Mr. Mustang chats up the bartender. So that’s where he goes…
于是让瑞吉有机可乘
and give Reggie her chance…
看着她
watch her.
等会 那不是他描述的事情经过
Wait, that’s not how he said it went down.
他说她给了他一张写有地址的纸巾
He said she gave him her address on a napkin.
别急 伙计
Okay, hold on, hoss… hold on…
让她先去上厕所 好了她来了
Let her go pee. Okay, here she comes.
你的纸巾出场了
There’s your napkin.
现在 看好了
Now, watch this.
她和野马先生决定该离开了
She and Mr. Mustang decided it’s time to split…
看 看他的手 看他的手表
Look, look… look at his hand. Look at his watch.
他是左撇子 这可不好
So he’s left handed. That’s no good.
她脸上的伤是左手揍的 而这家伙是右撇子
Facial blows are from the left. This guy’s right handed.
米克 你酒没喝够呢
Mick, you haven’t been drinking enough.
你说你去过联合酒吧
You said you knew the Association?
那你应该知道
You would realise,
这是从吧台后的镜子里拍的
this shot is into the mirror behind the bar.
老板在那里安装摄像头
‘Cos that’s where the owner
这样他就能观察到所有顾客
set up the camera so he could watch his register!
所有东西都是反向的
Everything is backwards.
野马先生惯用左手出拳
And Mr. Mustang punches with his left.
你很自豪吧 弗兰克
Yeah… you proud of yourself, Frank?
我的确很自豪
I really, really am.
但不仅仅是这些
But not just about this.
记得我对瑞吉的印象吗
That feeling I had about Reggie?
我觉得她在出♥卖♥♥♥肉体 我做了些调查
That she was selling it? I did a little bit of research…
她的确是
she’s our girl.
你说警♥察♥没有这盘录像吗
You tell me the cops don’t have this?
他们怎么能有
How can they?
这盘录像除此以外再无拷贝
There’s only one and it’s not a copy.
那就做份拷贝
Then make a copy.
你要交给检察官吗
What? You’re gonna give it to the prosecutor?
一个新来的家伙 泰德·明顿
Yeah, a new guy named, Ted Minton.
他要移交调查档案
He’s gonna hand over the discovery file.
可怜虫
Oh, poor bunny.
他不会知道档案里有这致命一击
He’s not gonna know what hit him.
他还要多久才能回来
How long ’til you think your man’s back?
我不知道 大概再等几分钟吧
I don’t know. Probably just a few more minutes.
哈勒先生
Mr. Haller.
-终于来了 -抱歉让你久等
– There he is. – Sorry to keep you waiting.
-调查档案 -我希望这让你没白等
– The discovery file. – I hope this will be worth your while.
有点轻啊
Kinda light.
你有地方能播放这个吗
You have somewhere we can play this?
你还有什么
What else do you have?
我还有什么
What else do I have?
得了吧 明顿 我们直说了吧
Come on, Minton. Let’s cut the bullshit here.
好吗 不仅你所谓的受害人是个妓♥女♥
Alright? Not only your so-called victim a prostitute…
我还有录像证明她在拉客
but I have her soliciting my guy on video.
你认为陪审团看了这个以后
You think the jury’s gonna see this…
还会认为他必须用刀顶着她
and think he had to rape her
才能和她性♥交♥吗
and knife point just to have sex with her?
不会的
No.
你在听我说话吗
Are you listening to what I’m saying?
在听 但这并不改变我准备开的价
Yes and it doesn’t change the offer I’m prepared to make.
开价
Offer?
你要做辩诉交易吗
You going forward?
我们会将罪名降为持致命武器人身侵犯
We will drop down to assault with the deadly.
性殴打未遂
Attempted sexual battery.
按规定要判七年 大概他服四年刑就行了
Guidelines put that on… 7 years, maybe he’ll do 4?
我到底漏了什么
What am I missing here?
弗兰克
Hey, Frank!
怎么了
What’s up?
来看一下 这些文件在我看来一模一样
Look here. These files look identical to me.
肯定有些内容我们漏掉了 没有发现
Alright, there’s something we’re missing and we’re not seeing it.
这份是我从地方检察官办公室的文员那里
Well, here’s the discovery file
拿到的调查档案
I got from my clerk in the DA’s office.
这份是明顿给我的
And this is the one I got from Minton.
-瑞吉·凯博 -瑞吉
– Reggie Campo. – Reggie.
这是安全门链
Here’s the door chain.
这是一样的
Come on. It’s the same.
找到了找到了
Here we go. Here we go. Here we go.
这个贱♥人♥
Son of a bitch.
他们调换了文件 这是另外一把刀
They switched up the files. This is a different knife.
我十年来一直在关照这家伙
I’ve been taking care of this guy for 10 years.
他却陷害我
And he set me up.
圣诞不给他送礼了
Well, he’s off the Christmas list.
给他送大粪
He’s on the shit list.
-好球 艾迪 -谢谢 杰克
– Good shot, Eddie! – Thank you, Jack.
对我来说距离有点短
Looks a little short to me.
你们玩吧 我一会再来
You guys finish up. I’ll see you later.
-反正马上要打完了 -好吧
– Closed down anyway. – Alright.
路易
Louis.
发生了什么 你见过明顿了吗
So, what happened? Did you see Minton?
我见到他了
Oh, I saw him.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你骗了我 路易
You lied to me, Louis.
你没告诉我你向瑞吉·凯博花钱买♥♥性
You didn’t tell me you were paying Reggie Campo for sex.
我不觉得有什么好吃惊的
I don’t go lookin’ surprised.
在塞西尔办公室时你大可告诉我
Could’ve easily told me that in Cecil’s office.
我不想让我妈妈知道
I don’t want my mother to find out.
塞西尔什么都跟她说
Cecil tells her everything.
所以你就决定向我隐瞒这事
Oh, so you decided to keep from me the one thing…
隐瞒这项能取消庭审的证据吗
that could’ve made this trial go away?
明顿是这么说的吗
Is that what Minton said?
-不需要再审讯了吗 -我只是说”可能”
– No more trial? – I said “could have”.
如果这是你骗我的唯一一件事
If that had been the only lie you told me.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
认得这个吗
Recognise that?
你的刀的照片
It’s a picture of your knife.
你去瑞吉家时带的那把
The one you had on you when you went to Reggie’s.
就在警♥察♥手里
The one the cops have.
难怪泰德·明顿根本不在乎我们 没必要啊
That’s why Ted Minton didn’t focus to answer shit, why should he?
他有把沾着她鲜血而且刻着你名字的刀
When he’s got a knife with her blood and your initial?
这不是文件里那把刀
That wasn’t the knife that was in the file.
没错 不是那把
That’s right, it wasn’t.
弗兰克拿到的是所谓的”加料文件”
The file Frank got is what we call a “loaded deck”.
警♥察♥设计了我们
The cops use it to set us up.
让我们相信他们没有任何证据
To make us think they didn’t have anything.
但事实上他们手上的证据足以让你
When in fact, they’ve got enough to
远离高尔夫球场二十年 小子
put your golf playing ass away for 20 years, big boy.
为什么要对那把刀的事说谎
Why did you lie about the knife?
路易 你为什么要说谎呢
Louis, why would you lie about anything?
你告诉我的一切都是保密的
Everything you tell me’s confidential.
律师当事人保密特权
Attorney client priviledges.
好吧 我没有说谎
Alright, I didn’t lie.
我说过文件里的那把刀不是我的
I said the knife in the picture wasn’t mine.
我说了两次但没人听我的
I said it twice and nobody listened to me.
怎么 你现在成律师了?
What are you now? The goddamn lawyer?
你说那把刀不是你的
You said it wasn’t yours…
但你应该说”我有把刀 米克”
what you should’ve said was “I had a knife, Mick”.
“但不是这把”
“But this isn’t it”.
你带着武器去见一个妓♥女♥
You brought a weapon to a meeting with a prostitute.
你说我该怎么做才能让这一切看上去
You tell me, how the hell am I supposed
像是她设计你的呢
to make that look like she set you up?
我 没 做 过
I…did not do this.
刀是定制的
It’s custom made.
一把锋利的剃刀 刀柄上刻着
It’s a razor tip. It’s got your initials engraved…
你名字的首字母缩写
on the handle.
我一直带着它

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!