homosexual couple from across the hall.
就是一对基佬
Like I said, faggots.
我更正下 住在走廊对面的一对基佬
I stand corrected. Faggot couple from across the hall.
继续说 路易
Go on, Louis.
警♥察♥来了之后我还是迷迷糊糊的
I was still foggy when the cops came.
我是麦克斯韦警官
My name’s Officer Maxwell,
我需要问你几个问题
I just need to ask you a few questions.
-能告诉我你的名字吗 -瑞吉·凯博
– Can you tell me your name, please? – Reggie Campo.
你是否认识这位男士
Do you know this gentleman?
-你之前见过他吗 -没有
– You met him before? – No!
那时我才知道这是她陷害我的圈套
And that’s when I saw she’d set me up.
-如何陷害你 -她往我手上抹了血
– Set it up, how? – She put blood on my hand.
我的左手
My left hand.
他说他要强♥暴♥我
He said he was gonna rape me.
然后杀死我
And kill me.
然后他说他要回来再强♥暴♥我一遍
And then he said he was gonna come back here and rape me again.
你说她开门时只开了一条缝
You said she left the door open a crack.
你看见她的脸了吗
Did you happen to see her face?
没看见整张脸
Not all of it.
基本上只看到她的眼睛
Mainly her eye.
等下 她的左眼吗
Wait, her left eye?

Yes.
也就是说 她的右半边脸
Alright, so she already had the injuries
早已受伤
to the right side of her face…
她打开门
She opens the door…
用门挡住伤口
conceals that from him.
等他进屋后 她打晕了他
And as he enters, she… she clobbers him.
那这个案子是怎么回事
So, our case is what?
她自己把自己揍成那样吗
She beat herself up?
如果她见他之前就已受伤
If she already had the injuries…
要么是她自己弄的 要么是她男友弄的
she either did just that or she had a boyfriend do it.
都有可能 她肯定看到了
She must have. I mean,
路易的马塞拉蒂跑车 还有他的手表
she saw Louis’ Maserati… his watch.
于是认定他出身豪门
It’s known the family has money.
我觉得你应该
I’ll weight you should be
在这事一结束就向民事法庭提起诉讼
filing in civil court the moment this is over.
让我们来听听警♥察♥的报告
Let’s hear the police report.
瑞吉是怎么说的
How’s Reggie telling?
据受害人说
Okay, according to the victim…
当时她独自一人在家
she was at home alone when
这时嫌犯出现在门口
the suspect presented himself at the door…
假装成他认识的人
as someone she knew.
嫌犯一进门 就开始揍她
Upon letting him in, she was immediately struck.
有说他把她打倒在地了吗
Does it say, he knocked her down?
有 他们从门厅
Yes, there was a struggle that continued
一直扭斗到楼梯
from the hallway to the stairs.
他抓住受害人的脖子
He held the victim by the neck…
迫使她低下身 嫌犯一直
and forced her down. Suspect maintained the position…
位于她身后
behind her…
他手里的尖刀顶在她脖颈的左侧
holding a knife against the left side of her throat.
那不是我的刀
That’s not my knife.
这上面有他的指纹吗 弗兰克
Are his prints all here, Frank?
这合情合理 如果她把血涂在他手上
Well, stands to reason, if she put blood on his hand…
她肯定也把他的指纹印在了刀柄上
she put his prints on the knife.
我说得很明白了 那不是我的刀
I just told you though, that isn’t my knife.
继续说 弗兰克
Keep talking Frank.
当凯博女士跑向楼梯时
As Ms. Campo ran for the stairs…
他们打起来 她努力不让身后的入侵者靠近
they fought and she kept the intruder backwards.
她意识到自己被逼入绝路 便拼命挣脱
Realising her attacker had her cornered, she fought free and…
拿起手边的一瓶伏特加
seized a nearby bottle of vodka.
击晕了他
And that’s when she clogged him.
那是她的版本
That’s her story.
那全是谎话
Those are all lies.
听着 如果她所说的全是谎话
Look, if everything she’s saying is a lie…
那这案子再简单不过了
Then, this is going to be the easiest case, ever.
但你发誓那全是谎话吗
But you swear, it’s all lies?
全部都是
All of it?
你确定你没有
Are you sure there’s not anything…
向我隐瞒什么吗
that you’re not telling me?
没有
Nothing.
他为什么挑中了你 米克
Why did he choose you, Mick?
富家子弟 从小被惯坏了
Rich kid, spoiled as shit…
从没听过别人说不
never heard the word “no”…
没错 弗兰克 但是他讲述时的神情
Yeah, but the damn thing is, the way he tells his story, Frank.
让人觉得很可信
Just quite enough to be true.
我说不好 米克
I don’t know, Mick.
我觉得这孩子不对劲
This kid feels wrong to me.
但我会查清他说的 查清全部内容
But, I’ll check out his story. All of it.
你知道规矩的
You know the rules.
从联合酒吧开始
Start at the Association bar.
接下来 这位瑞吉·凯博
And then, this Regina Campo.
根据他的描述
The way he said she came on to him…
这女孩应该是勾搭的行家了
sounds like a pro.
没错 记下这点 还有那位野马先生
Yeah, write it down. Also, Mr… uh… Mr. Mustang?
好吧 我还是不明白那是怎么回事
Alright, now I still don’t get how that works.
他和瑞吉
What? He and Reggie got
言辞不合 于是他就揍了她吗
into some rough train then he punched her?
除非他也参与设计了这个圈套
Unless he was in on it.
你是说 他之后才揍地她吗
Meaning… he hit her afterwards?
正是
Bingo.
天哪 米克 你不会相信路易是清白的吧
Jesus, Mick, are you starting to think Louis is innocent?
这不无可能
He just might.
另外 你知道我父亲
Besides, you know, my father always said about
对委托人清白的说法吗
an innocent client.
我从没听说过
No, I’ve never heard this. Hi…
他说 “没有比清白的委托人
He said “there’s no client
更让人生畏的了”
as scary as an innocent man”.
没错
That’s right.
因为如果你搞糟了 让他进了监狱
‘Cos if you screw up and he goes to prison…
你将永远无法心安理得地继续生活
you’re never gonna be able to live with yourself.
因此 你能提出的罪名只有一项
So, there’s only one verdict you can put on the board, baby…
那就是无罪
and that’s an NG.
你说对吗 玛格
What do you say, Mags?
弗兰克 如果你让一个
Frank, if you let a man
醉成这样的人开车回家
drive home in this condition…
那我大概可以把你们两个都起诉了
I think that I can charge you both.
我送他回家
I’ll take him to his house.
那你自己怎么回家
How are you gonna get home?
厄尔可以早上来提车
Earl could pick up the car for me in the morning.
我和朋友们一起来的
I came with friends. Whoo!
-回见 -谢了宝贝
– Later. – Thank you, baby!
不不 我请你喝
No, no, I got this.
一定让我请你
I insist.
什么
What?
月光化身为你
Moonlight becomes you.
你就一张臭嘴 哈勒
You’re not doing me any good, Haller.
米克
Hey, Mick!
天哪 弗兰克 什么事这么急
Jesus, Frank. What couldn’t wait?
想看场电影吗
Wanna watch a movie?
我们交好运了
We caught a break.
酒吧老板上个月安装了一套监控设备
The owner had a camera system set up last month.
我把监控录像剪切到了U盘上
I had the… security tape transferred to a disk.
所以可以随便看
So I could manipulate…
我去过这个地方
I know this place.
好了 这就是我们的小伙路易
Alright, there’s our boy, Louis.
来见一下
And I would like you to meet…
瑞吉·凯博女士
Ms. Reggie Campo.
和野马先生
And there’s… Mr. Mustang.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我不确定就不会花一千大洋买♥♥这盘带子了
I wouldn’t have popped a grand for the tape if I wasn’t sure.
现在 看好了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!