You drop all charges, all she does is a pre-trial rehab.
地点选在南加州大学医院就好了
The facility at the USC med would be nice.
否则我就把这材料交给联邦检察官
Or I can take it to the feds.
他们会毫不犹豫地答应我们的条件
They’ll cut this deal in a minute.
好吧成交 你这个混♥蛋♥
Alright, you fucking asshole.
您先请
After you.
你打算跳下去吗
You’d go head first?
要是我准备好了倒不妨一试
I’d give it a shot if I was gonna do it.
-为什么 -引起轰动
– Why? – Star points.
你这么默默无闻 就是自杀了也没人在意
You’re so vain, nobody cares if you kill yourself.
会很拉风的 你在最后一刻
It’ll look cool. What do you think the last thing
脑子里会想什么
that’d go through your mind would be?
你这个混♥蛋♥
Your asshole.
哈勒先生
Mr. Haller.
早上好 路易
Louis, good morning.
-谢谢 -我们才刚开了个头而已
– Thank you. – It’s just a start.
这位是弗兰克·莱文 他是我的调查员
This is Frank Levin. Frank’s my investigator.
-我是路易·鲁莱特 -很高兴见到你
– Louis Roulet. – Good to meet you.
大家都在里面等着呢
We’re in here.
他们给你装了跟踪脚链
Got a… tracer anklet.
你的朋友瓦伦苏拉先生按法照庭指示
A present from your friend,
送我的礼物
Mr. Valenzuela by order of the court.
好像我打算在庭审前去什么可疑之地似的
As if I’d go any place before this thing’s over.
欢迎你们 先生们
Gentlemen, welcome.
-多布斯先生 你好 -哈勒先生你好
– Mr. Dobbs. – Mr. Haller.
很高兴见到您 这位是弗兰克·莱文
Good to see you. This is Frank Levin.
莱文先生是我的调查员 他的费用要另算
Mr. Levin is my investigator. His fees are in addition to mine.
没问题
Of course.
先生们 这位是玛丽·温莎 路易的母亲
Gentlemen, this is Mary Windsor. She’s Louis’ mother.
-哈勒先生您好 -温莎夫人您好
– Mr. Haller. – Mrs. Windsor.
-很高兴见到您 -您好吗
– Pleasure to meet you. – How do you do?
很好 谢谢
I’m fine, thank you.
这位是弗兰克·莱文 我的调查员
This is Frank Levin, my investigator.
您好
How do you do?
针对我儿子的指控极其荒唐
The charges against my son are ridiculous.
那个女人也一样
So is that woman.
这是给您的支票 哈勒先生
Here’s a cheque for you, Mr. Haller.
这必须由您的儿子付给我 温莎夫人
This is going to have to come from your son, Mrs. Windsor.
您可以把钱给他 再由他给我写支票
You can give him the money, he can write the cheque.
但这钱必须来自他手
But it must come from him.
他才是我的委托人
He’s my client.
这个问题我必须从开始就说明白
And I have to be clear from the start.
您能来这里 我感激不尽
I can’t thank you enough for being here.
知道您将会帮我们 很让人宽心
Sincerely, it’s good to know that you’re gonna be there.
我们届时会需要您的帮助
When we need you.
但现在不需要我 是这个意思吗
But not now? Is that it?
没错 夫人
No, ma’am.
检察官可以迫使您对听到的信息作证
The D.A. can make you testify about what you hear.
律师当事人保密特权对您并不适用
Attorney priviledge does not cover you.
我回家等你
I’ll see you at home.
她不习惯被人指挥
She’s not used to being told what to do.
我能看出这点
I can believe that.
庭审还要多久
So, how fast can I go to trial?
我想尽快了结此事
I want this behind me.
真的吗
Are you sure?
你可以舒展筋骨 好好享受这几日的自♥由♥
You can stretch it out and enjoy your freedom.
大多数当事人会想要…
Most clients choose to…
你说的是有罪的当事人
Guilty… clients, you mean.
好吧 那我就坚持尽早庭审
Okay, then I insist on going to trial right away.
或者完全不需要庭审
Or perhaps, it never goes to trial at all?
我的公♥司♥能制♥造♥
My firm can bring uh…
相当大的影响力
considerable influence to bear.
别开玩笑了 塞西尔
Oh, don’t kid yourself, Cecil.
政♥府♥不会撤销这些起诉的
There’s no way the state’s dropping these charges.
事实上 他们已将指控升级到
As a matter of fact, they’ve already upped them
不能协商的地步了
to pro-negotiating position.
不需要协商
There won’t be any negotiating.
也不要辩诉交易 什么都不要
No plea bargain, no nothing.
我绝不会为自己没做的事而蹲监狱
I’m not going to jail for something I didn’t do.
我是清白的
I’m innocent.
如果有庭审
And if there is a trial,
我要出席作证 告诉陪审团
I wanna take the stand and tell the jury…
我是清白的
that I’m innocent.
如果你办不到这点 那我们现在就散伙吧
Now, if that’s a problem, we can part company right now.
该告诉我事情经过了
Time to tell me what happened.
我坐在联合酒吧里喝酒
I was having a drink at the Association.
-联合酒吧? -第六大道上的一家酒吧
– The Association? – It’s the bar on 6th street…
有很多年轻姑娘的那家吗
The one with a lot of young women?
明白了 很容易和美女搭讪
Right. Good for pick-ups.
文件里怎么说的那姑娘 弗兰克
What’s the file say about the girl, Frank?
瑞吉·凯博
Uh… Regina Campo.
人们都叫她瑞吉 26岁
Known as Reggie, 26 years old.
一半时间做演员 一半时间做文秘
Part time actress, part time office temp.
并打算起诉我的委托人 靠赔偿金隐退江湖
And hoping to retire after suing my client.
你在昨晚之前认识她吗 路易
Did you know her before last night, Louis?
没 我经常见到她 但…
No. I’ve seen her around, but…
我们从未说过话
We never spoke.
她总是和另一个男人在一起
She was always with another guy.
昨晚也是
Last night too.
我意识到她不是特别喜欢那个男人
I got it that she wasn’t too into her date.
她去洗手间的路上和我搭了下话
She brushed by me on her way to the bathroom.
很期待你今晚能来
I hope I can see you tonight.
把写有她住址的纸巾塞给我
And she basically just laid her address on me, on a napkin.
她说十点前能甩掉那个男人
She said she could get rid of him by 10.
你还留着呢吗 她写的东西
Do you still have it? What she wrote down?
没 我把纸巾扔了
No, I didn’t keep the napkin.
检查下文档 看看警♥察♥有没有关于这个的报告
Check that file. See if the police report has any of this.
弗兰克帮了我们大忙
Frank here has already worked us a little miracle.
他碰巧弄到一份调查档案
He uh… happened to score us a copy of the discovery file.
里面包括地方检察官掌握的全部信息
Everything the D.A. has.
他们最终也得把这些材料交给我们
They would have had to turn it over eventually,
但多少要等上一阵
but it would’ve taken a while.
没 他们没有那个男人的报告
No, they don’t have the other guy.
他们甚至连那个酒吧都没提
They don’t even have the bar.
那么他们只写了路易出现在她的公♥寓♥
So, what? All they’ve got is Louis shows up at her apartment…
以及她被人殴打吗
and she gets beaten?
真是一派胡言
That is such bullshit.
继续讲你的故事
Just keep telling me your story.
好
Okay.
我早到了一会儿
I got there early.
一直等到他走出来
And uh, waited until he came out.
你看到他开的是什么车吗
Did you see what he was driving?
一辆蓝色野马
A blue Mustang.
那么他出来后 你就进去了吗
Alright, so he comes out, you go in?
她看到是我
She saw it was me.
就开了门
And opened the door.
过道太狭窄
Uh… the hallway was tight.
我只能走过她身边
So I had to… walk pass her, you know…
于是她关上门
So, she closed the door.
我背对着她
So my back was to her and um…
然后就这样了
that was it.
-就哪样了 -她用东西打了我一下
– What was it? – She hit me with something.
我晕倒了 眼前一片漆黑
I got down… and everything got black fast.
她打的你哪里
Show me where she hit you.
这里
Right here.
还疼呢
Still hurts.
那一下把你揍晕了是吗
And that blow knocked you out?
等我恢复意识时 两个基佬坐在我身上
Next I know, 2 faggots were sitting on me.
让我不能动弹
Holding me down.
警方报告了这点
Police report has it,
是住在走廊对面的一对同性恋