Judge, have you seen the photo?
麦弗逊女士 已经准释了
Ms. Mcpherson, bail is set.
谢谢 法官大人
Thank you, judge.
米克 很想感谢我 很想夸夸我对吧
Mick, feel compel to thank me and speak good of me
跟你说啊 这个可是财主啊
‘cos this one’s gonna be the money, I’m telling you.
看看再说
We’ll see, we’ll see.
好吧 那个律师就是塞西尔·多布斯
Alright! This is the lawyer right there, Cecil Dobbs.
米克 别忘了我们的交易
Hey, Mick, don’t forget our deal.
很可能 但是…
Possibility but…
他来了 我迟点打给你
Oh… he’s here now. I’ll talk to you later.
-塞西尔·多布斯 你好 -哈勒先生 你好
– Cecil Dobbs. – Mr. Haller.
看到这孩子因为爱情被抓进去真令人难过
Depressing to see the boy caught up in that cattle call.
这孩子么
The boy?
我当他家律师好多年了
I represented the family for a long time.
听着 我建议你让瓦尔帮你弄公债作保释金
Listen, my advice is, let Val fix you up the bond.
而你 带着那孩子回家
And you, take the boy home.
我们正考虑抵押房♥屋
Well, we were thinking of putting up property.
温莎的海滨别♥墅♥
There’s the Windsor’s beach house.
他妈妈姓温莎
Mother’s name is Windsor?
她第二任丈夫的姓
Her second husband’s name.
他已经死了
He’s dead now.
房♥子评估要好几天
Assessing the house could take days.
相信我
And trust me, you don’t
你肯定不乐意那孩子被白白诬陷那么久
want the boy in the clean cringing that long.
打给瓦尔 把路易带回你办公室…
So, tap Val. Take Louis to your office…
下午四点到那见你
I’ll meet you there at 4.
给 这是我的名片
Here, let me give you my business card.
天啊
Oh boy.
媒体
Oh… media?
没错 对准我们呢
Yeah, that’ll be on us.
温莎太太对媒体不太感冒
Mrs. Windsor’s sensitive about the press.
我想我们只能放任他们了
I guess there’s not much we can do about that.
等着瞧
We’ll see.
嘿 拍照的
Say, Bob!
过来 到这来
Come here. Come here.
你在那拍摄像 你叫什么
Saw you filming in there. What’s your name?
罗布·吉伦 他们都喊我小棍子
Name’s Rob Gillan. They call me “Sticks”.
小棍子 你是自♥由♥摄影师
Sticks, you freelancing on this?
没错 当事人蛮有身份的
Yeah, your client’s got profile,
我拍下就给本地新闻报料去
figure I’ll sell it to local news.
-值多少 -什么值多少
– How much? – How much what?
他们给你多少让你在这里拍摄
How much they pay you for what you shot in there?
那得看情况
Uh… that depends.
七…七百五
7… 750?
如果我们直接跟你买♥♥下呢
How about we take it off your hands…
我给你八百 不行
For 8? No?
太少了
Too short?
行 干脆给你一千美元
Alright, let’s make it a grand.
-成交 -是你的了
– Deal? – That’s yours.
-我可以报销吧 -当然
– So, I can expense this, right? – Of course.
毫无疑问
Absolutely.
谢了 小棍子
Thank you, Sticks.
同谢
Thank you.
知道吗 哈勒先生
You know, Mr. Haller…
你本不在我的考虑范围之内
you weren’t my choice.
我想我也不在
I bet I wasn’t.
你们这样的大人物肯定有更好的选人
Firms like yours must have some heavy hitters on call.
没错 但是路易坚持雇你
We do, but Louis insisted.
老实说 我从没听说过你
Frankly, I’ve never heard of you.
但是 似乎是我孤陋寡闻了
But uh… maybe I should have.
你刚才说 是路易选了我
Did you say I was Louis’ choice?
没错 他看到过你处理的一件案子
Yes, he read about a case you had.
预付十万 每小时五百五
I need a hundred grand upfront. Working on $550 an hour…
上庭的话再给十万
another hundred if we go to trial.
超过一周还要加钱
More if we go pass a week.
上诉的费用还要重新计算
Appeals, we start over.
我想那不成问题吧
I take it that’s not a problem?
-不 -四点见
– No. – See you at 4.
现在去哪儿
Where are we headed now?
去吉姆那找小棍子
We gotta go meet Sticks at Jim’s.
-老地方 -没错
– The same spot? – Hm-hm.

Alright.
他在那儿
There he is.
老样子
There we go.
我八百 你两百
Eight for me, two for you.
-合作愉快 小棍子 -随时恭候
– Thank you, Sticks. – Anytime.
嘿 我的带子
Hey, hey, my tape!
你看起来没什么精神啊 丫头
You don’t look good, girl.
谢谢
Thanks.
有什么新鲜事吗
Something new?
写着你携带可♥卡♥因♥
Booked on possession of coke?
和平时一样
Plus the usual.
我知道我在犯傻
I know, it’s dumb, it’s…
一人把这抵给我
A guy paid me with it
我去见下一个人的时候还在身上
and I had it on me when I went to the next.
结果下一个是个条子
And the next was a cop?

Yeah.
你能不能把我搞进康复所…
Look, can’t you get me into one of those…
让我戒毒
Rehab places that get you straight?
我们上次申请过审前康复了
We did a pre-trial rehab last time.
这次检察官不会答应了
The D.A.’s never gonna go for it again.
格罗瑞娅 你得在监狱里呆段时间了
You may have to do some jail time, Gloria.
米克 我做不到
Micky, I can’t!
不 你可以的 你可以的
Yes, you can. Yes… you can.
监狱里也有戒毒计划的
Hey… they have programs in jail too.
听着 你也受够苦难折磨了
Now look, you’ve had a long run.
也许这之后 你就能好好生活了
Maybe after this you’ll get on with your life.
是的
Yeah.
年度家庭主妇 就是我了
Housewife of the year. That’s me.
说不定我会成为家长教师联谊会的好成员
Maybe I can turn some tricks for the PTA.
-这可不好笑 -我倒很想看看那样的你
– It’s not funny. – I’d like to see that.
好了 好了 告诉我吧
Alright, alright, give it to me.
嗯 好的
Alright, I uh…
我在圣莫尼卡的旅行者小屋
I did a guy at the Traveler’s Lodge
和某个男人亲热
at Santa Monica.
那个用可♥卡♥因♥代替钱的男人
A guy who paid you with coke instead of money?
对 我看到他在那里有一堆可♥卡♥因♥
Yeah, and he had a shovel of coke in there, I saw.
-你认识他吗 -不认识
– Do you know him? – No.
他从网上找到我 他是
He reached me from my website. He was uh…
不…他是墨西哥人或者什么别的
No… He’s Mexican or something.
你审查过他的资料吗
Did you screen him?
对 所有人都得经过审查
Oh, I screened them all.
好 他用什么注册的 他的驾照吗
Okay, with what? His driver’s license?
他的护照 是…
His passport. It was uh…
他叫…
His name uh…
-他叫赫克托 -姓什么
– His name’s Hector. – Hector what?
他姓什么
What’s his last name?
好好想想 格罗瑞娅
Think, Gloria, think.
赫克托·阿兰迪·慕亚…
Hector Arande Moya’s…
如果你们追查下去就能查到他
what’d you get if you run a trace.
他之前躲避了佛罗里达州大陪审团的裁决
He’s a fugitive from a grand jury down in Florida.
地方检察官因毒品走私正在追捕他
The D.A. wants him for drug trafficking.
至于莱斯利 他们想从他身上得到的就更多了
And Leslie, they want him a lot.
你的当事人想做辩诉交易吗
And your girl’s looking to trade?
她会告诉你们他住的旅馆和房♥间号♥码
She gives you his hotel and room number.
并且出庭作证那些可♥卡♥因♥吗
She’ll also testify on the coke?
不 只提供他的住址
No, location only.
你们从那里开始查
You guys take it from there.
我的调查员说赫克托还没退房♥
My investigator says that Hector hasn’t checked out yet.
你们想换取到什么条件
And in exchange?
撤销所有指控 她只需参加审前戒毒

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!