对 他还带着呢
Yeah, yeah, yeah, he is.
我得给他打个电♥话♥让他上午来把它去掉
I gotta call him. He’s coming in the morning to get it off.
我猜他们把他释放了吧
Guess they kicked him, huh?
是 我需要你帮我追踪他
Yeah, I need you to track him for me.
我不能 我不能 我不能
Oh, I can’t, I can’t, I can’t!
小贝蒂一会就要过来
I got little Betty coming in a few minutes.
瓦尔 停下你手上的活 我需要你
Val, Val.. stop whatever you’re doing. I need it, man.
我需要你现在就去做
I need you to do it now.
这关系到我家人的安全
It’s about my family.
是我 他往圣费尔南多北边去了
It’s me. He’s headed out north on San Fernando.
米克 我认为他要去你家
Mick, Mick, I think he’s headed for your house.
需要我替你报♥警♥吗
You want me to call the cops for you?
-该死 -我在和你说话
– Bullshit. – I’m telling you,
他刚刚经过体育场
he’s just passed down the stadium.
不 他不是去我家 瓦尔
No, no, no. He’s not going to my house, Val.
你说的对 他经过你家的那条街了
You’re right, you’re right. He’s just shot passed your street.
他不是去你家
He’s not headed for your house.
我知道他要去哪儿
I know where he’s going.

Hello?
真不客气
You’re welcome.
一点小事 不足挂齿
No, it’s alright, don’t worry about it.
你好啊 路易
Hello, Louis.
-我家人都在这呢 -我知道
– My family’s here. – I know.
你带着你的刀子
You bring your knife?
还有我的枪
And my gun?
也许吧
Maybe.
很好
Good.
因为我带着这个
‘Cos I brought this.
你有一次机会转过身离开这里
You got one chance to turn around and leave.
然后呢
And then what?
你会每天晚上都回来
You gonna keep coming back every night?
每天
Everyday?
还只是为了把我送到圣昆廷监狱
Or just try to get me
像杰西·马丁内斯一样
sent up to San Quentin, like Jesus Martinez?
不是
No.
我会一直在这里直到马丁内斯出狱
I’m not quitting until
和你按谋杀罪伏法为止
Martinez is free and you’re convicted of murder.
让你被判罚死刑的人
And when that needle goes in your arm…
一定会是我
That will be me.
那你不直接开枪算了
Well, why don’t you just shoot me right now?
我认为我不需要这么做
I don’t think I’ll have to.
那是我的车
That’s my car!
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
那是路易的车 伙计们
It’s Louis’s car, man!
来啊 把他弄起来 起来
Come on, now. Get him up. Get up!
送去医院 不是停尸房♥
Hospital, not the morgue.
嘿 玛格
Hey, Mags.
你说的对 米克
You were right, Mick.
鲁莱特有一张特雷亚被谋杀
Roulet got a ticket outside of Renteria’s apartment
当晚在她公♥寓♥外面的停车票
on the night that she was murdered.
明天早上它就会到地方检察官的桌子上
It’s all gonna be on the D.A.’s desk in the morning.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
在回家的路上
Just about home.
我一个小时之内到你姐姐那里
So, what do you say, I come pick up you and Hayley…
接你和海莉 你说怎么样
at your sister’s place in an hour.
我们出去好好吃一顿吧
We go out for a nice dinner, huh?
太好了
Great. Yeah.
一小时后见
See you in an hour.
强行闯入是吧
Breaking and entering, huh?
就像你儿子一样
Just like your son.
哈勒先生 你懂的
You knew, Mr. Haller.
你赶紧给我出去 温莎女士
You need to get the hell out of my house, Ms. Windsor.
你知道 你把他陷害了
You knew. You set him up.
这里只有一个人被陷害
The only person that was set up here…
那就是我
… was me.
你难道不觉得吃惊吗
And how that turned out for you?
你不知道我们有什么样的背景
You have no idea who we are.
我知道你儿子
I know that your son,
路易要为唐娜·特雷亚的谋杀罪伏法了
Louis is going down for the murder of Donna Renteria.
我也知道我会为被他杀的朋友
I also know that I’m gonna burn his ass
弗兰克·莱文报仇
for killing my friend, Frank Levin.
-他没有杀他 -不 他杀了
– He didn’t kill him. – Yes, he did.
他打坏了跟踪器并杀了他
He beat the tracer, and he killed him.
我不会和你讨论这个了
Look, I’m not gonna talk about it with you.
还有最后一次
And for the last time…
赶紧给我出去
Get the hell out of my house.
你没听我说
You’re not listening to me.
不 是你没听我说
No, you’re not listening to me.
温莎女士 赶紧给我出去
Ms. Windsor, get the hell out of my house.
我告诉过你 我儿子没杀弗兰克·莱文
I told you, my son didn’t kill Frank Levin.
是我杀的
I did.
这是911 有什么紧急情况
911, what’s your emergency?
我想我告诉过你要小心了吧
I thought I told you to be careful, man?
哎呀 别说了
Stop!
从来不听直到真的有人朝你开枪
Nobody till somebody shoot you.
嘿 老板 还好吧
Hey boss! Feeling alright?
是啊 厄尔 很完整
Yeah, Earl. Solid.
我在外面听说马丁内斯被放了是吗
I heard down at the court house. Martinez is out, is that right?
是的
Yes, it is.
这个鲁莱特他们应该判死刑
That Roulet, they going for the death penalty on him?
马丁内斯自♥由♥了
Martinez is free.
-老板 我们有伴了 -我看见了
– Boss, we got company. – Yeah, see that.
停在路左边 打个招呼
Pullover up there on the left. Say hello!
-你想怎么样 -一马当先 受伤了啊
– What you say, Eddie? – Took over the team, huh?
是啊
Yeah!
你真对你委托人的妈妈开枪了
You really shoot your client’s mother?
是啊 不过是她先开的枪
Damn right, I did. She shot me first.
很高兴你能好起来
Well, glad you’re better because…
-我兄弟哈罗闯大祸了 -不是吧
– My boy, Harold… A hard case. – Don’t tell me?
他在他女友车上窝藏50公斤毒品被抓
He got caught with 50 kilos in his girlfriend mini’s van.
女朋友还是一个警♥察♥的老婆
Girlfriend is some cop’s wife.
-她没帮忙 -没有
– Doesn’t help? – No.
只有你才能把他弄出来 律师大人
You’re the only help he’s got, Counsellor.
好吧 把事情详细告诉我
Alright. Call me with the details.
得说句话 之前帮你搞定那小子
Gotta say, bro. The way things went down,
我想我们应该有个小折扣吧
I think we earn a little discount.
这次只付一半费用吧
Say… half your fee.
老实跟你说了 艾迪
Tell you what, Eddie.
我这次免费帮你怎么样
How about I do this one for free?
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you feelin’ alright?
回头客嘛 厄尔 下次补上就好了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!