更加不公正或腐♥败♥的事了
than what I just saw out there.
你知道你对我的审判做了什么吗
Do you realise, what you have done to my trial?
他要和他的老板谈谈
He’s gonna talk to his boss.
来决定当法官宣布指令裁决时
To decide what they wanna do when the judge
他们应该做什么
comes out for the directed verdict.
什么是指令裁决
What’s a directed verdict?
就是法官把案件从陪审团的手中拿回
It’s when the judge takes the case from the jury’s hands.
并宣布无罪释放
Clears acquittal.
上帝啊
Oh my God.
几分钟之后就会知道了
It’s no more than a few minutes.
我想知道是谁让科利斯胡说八道的
I wanna know, how Corliss got that shit he’s saying.
也许是弗兰克·莱文告诉他的吧
Maybe Frank Levin told him.
也许他发现了一些线索然后给了科利斯
Maybe he found something, he gave it to Corliss.
这就是你杀了他的原因吧
And that’s why you killed him.
法庭继续开庭
Court’s back in session.
法官大人 我和地方检察官谈了谈
Your honour, I spoke with the District Attorney.
控方希望取消所有的指控
The state wishes to dismiss all charges.
在你面前有一个请求
You have the motion in front of you.
此为有偏见驳回起诉[意为不可再诉]
This is a motion to dismiss with prejudice.
案件终结
Case closed.
好的 法官大人
Yes, your honour.
鲁莱特先生 你被无罪释放
Mr. Roulet, you’re free to go.
休庭
Court’s adjourned.
哈勒先生
Mr. Haller.
非常感谢你为我儿子做了这么多
Thank you so much for my son.
-你太客气了 -你干得真漂亮
– You’re welcome. – You were splendid.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想要那把枪
I want the gun.
当然可以
Of course you do.
我想谈一谈
I wanna talk.
哈勒先生
Mr. Haller.
我坚持邀请你今晚和我们共进晚餐
I insist you join us for dinner tonight.
-庆祝一下 -恕不从命
– For a celebration. – I don’t think so.
路易·鲁莱特
Louis Roulet.
你被捕了
You’re under arrest.
-你知道你在做什么吗 -闭嘴
– What do you think you’re doing? – Be quiet!
-把手放到背后 -指控什么罪
– Hands behind your back. – What’s the charge?
他是由于谋杀唐娜·特雷亚而被捕
He’s under arrest for the murder of Donna Renteria.
那男的说的所有的话都是谎言
Everything that man said was a lie!
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权在审讯时
You have the right to
申请律师在场
have an attorney present during questioning.
而且如果你放弃这个权利
And if you give up that right, anything you say can
你说的每句话都将成为呈堂证供
and will be used against you in the court of law.
你了解我刚才对你说的你的权利了吗
Do you understand your rights as I’ve read them to you?
看着我
Hey! Look at me.
你了解你的权利吗
Do you understand your rights?
探长 我能和他说句话吗
Detective, can I have a word with him?
就是这些 路易
Well… that’s it, Louis.
我让你被无罪释放了
I got you off.
是时候给自己找一个新律师了
Time to find yourself a new lawyer.
你的枪还在我这呢
I’ve still got your gun.
那你就等着解释你是如何拿到它的吧
And you’re gonna have to explain how you got it.
谢谢你 探长
Thank you, detective.
走吧 路易
Come on, Louis.
-玛丽 -别和我说话
– Mary… – Not a word.
你得把我的孩子从监狱弄出来
You get my kid out of jail.
哈勒 你真是个肮脏的混♥蛋♥
Haller… you are one messed up son of a bitch.
你先把你的委托人从人身侵犯罪中脱离出来
First you get your client off, for assault.
就是为了使他陷入谋杀罪
Only to burn him for murder.
你没有足够的证据控告他
You don’t have enough to
是特雷亚谋杀案的主犯 不是吗
charge him with the Renteria murder, do you?
是 有足够的证据折磨他了
Yeah, we got enough to screw with him.
地方检察官不可能让鲁莱特走出这里
There’s no way the D.A. was letting Roulet walk out of here…
在刚发生的这一切之后
not after what just happened.
我看不懂你 哈勒
I don’t get you, Haller.
你到底是站在哪一边的
Whose side are you on anyway, huh?
该死
Goddamn it.
厄尔
Earl!
老兄
Dude…
对不起老板
Hey, I’m sorry boss. Look,
我才刚刚离开那么一小会儿 还好吧
I stepped away for half a minute, alright?
没事 没事
Alright, alright, alright.
这罚款从我工资里扣好了 行吗
Take the ticket out of my pay, alright?
这钱不用你掏
You don’t make enough.
-这算我的吧 出发 -好咧
– This one’s on me. Let’s roll. – Alright.
我们回家 厄尔
Alright, let’s go to the house, Earl.
-嘿 老板 -嗯?
– Hey, boss. – Hm-hm?
你还记得你让我办的那件事吗
You know you had a favour you asked me?
我认识的一个家伙从街上搞到了这把枪
The guy I know, he picked it up on the street.
没有用过
Real clean.
位置越高就越孤独
They said it’s lonely at the top in whatever you do.
也更要小心身边虎视眈眈的人
You always gotta watch motherfuckers around you.
这个世界没有超人
Nobody is invisible, no plan is foolproof.
总会要考验我们的时刻
We all must meet our moment of truth.
有时候躲避风头不失为上策
Sometimes you gotta dig deep, when problems come near.
每个人都有艰难困苦的时候
Don’t fear things get severe for everybody everywhere.
也许你会问为什么好人会有恶报
Why do bad things happen, to good people?
因为人生是好坏善恶交错的产物
Seems that life is just a constant war between good and evil.
所以我选择躲避和祈祷 但我也回想起
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth,
年轻时的我曾奋不顾身地去面对考验
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth.
嘿 老板 小心点 好吧
Hey, boss. Be careful, alright?
知道了
Yes, sir!
米克 是我 我打过你的手♥机♥
Mick, it’s me. I tried you on your cell…
很抱歉打扰你和海莉的同乐日
Sorry to interrupt your date with Hayley, but…
你要我去挖掘更多鲁莱特的消息
You asked me to dig on Roulet?
还记的吗 你说你不相信
Remember? You said you didn’t buy it,
他的全部档案只有停车罚单
that all he had was parking tickets?
我可能找到了马丁内斯的
Well, I might have found Martinez’s…
玛姬 我明白了
Maggie, I got it.
-我想我知道为什么弗兰克被杀了 -是吗
– I think I know why Frank Levin got killed. – Yeah?
是的 给蓝克夫德打电♥话♥
Alright, call Lankford,
让他查出鲁莱特的驾驶记录
have him pull up Roulet’s driving record.
从他得到的每一张停车票中
Every ticket he ever got.
弗兰克之前曾说过
Now, that’s what Frank did. He said he found
他发现可以让马丁内斯出狱的证据
Martinez’s ticket out of the Q.
我一直没弄懂他是什么意思
I just never knew what he meant.
好吧 但我还有些事情要告诉你
Okay, done, but I have to tell you something.
他们把鲁莱特放了
They let Roulet go.
他们没有足够的证据拘留他
Hm-hm… they didn’t have enough to hold him.
没错 我想他家族势力介入了
You’re right. I guess his family got involved.
玛姬 海莉和你在一起吗
Maggie, is Hayley with you?
她在我姐姐家 怎么了
She’s at my sister’s, why?
去你姐姐家 和海莉在一起
Go to your sister’s. Stay with Hayley.
然后等我电♥话♥ 明白了吗
And wait for my call. You got it?
好的
Okay.
瓦尔 我是米克·哈勒
Val, it’s Mick Haller.
哦 你好米克
Oh, hey Mick.
我们很久没联♥系♥了 自从你闯进
I haven’t heard from you since you busted into my office…
我的办公室指控我同谋一起谋杀案
and accused me of conspiracy to commit murder, huh?
要知道 如果我有点自尊的话
You know, if I have any self respect,
我绝对应该马上挂你电♥话♥的
I’d hang up on you right now.
等等 弗兰克死了 是吗
Wait, wait, Frank died, alright?
我有点乱 我想让你帮我个忙
I was out of my head. I need you to do me a favour.
哦 你需要帮忙是吧
Oh, you need a favour, okay?
你脸皮还真厚
You know, you got more balls
比汽车轮胎还厚
than a Chinese Ping Pong tournament, okay?
-还想让我帮你 -好吧 听着
– I’ll give you that. – Alright, listen…
之后你随便怎么整我都行 成不
You can kick my ass later, alright?
这事很重要 鲁莱特还带着追踪器吗
It’s important. Is Roulet still wearing the tracer?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!