take a look at this photo.
重新告诉我
Tell me again.
你认为 瑞吉·凯博会或者可能…
Do you think, Regina Campo would or could…
对自己做这些吗
have done this to herself?
我不知道谁做的
I don’t know who did it.
但肯定不是我
But it wasn’t me.
没有人应受这些
Nobody deserves that to happen.
你所说的”应受”是指什么
What do you mean by “deserves”?
你是说…暴♥力♥犯罪…
Do you mean… crimes of violence…
只应该降临到那些应受的女人身上吗
only comes down to a woman getting what she deserves?
我是说 不论她做了什么…
I mean, no matter what she does…
或者她是谁
or who she is.
没有女人应受这个
No woman deserves that.
法官大人 我没有问题了
I have nothing further, your honour.
鲁莱特先生 你可以离开了
Mr. Roulet, you’re excused.
谢谢
Thank you.
法官大人 辩护结束
The defense rests, your honour.
法官大人 在决定结案前
Before deciding to rest this case,
控方申请留审过夜
the state would like to take the night, your honour.
什么原因
For what purpose?
为了考虑一位辩驳证人
To consider a rebuttal witness.
他说的是什么证人
What witness is he talking about?
我不知道
I have no idea.
法庭休庭至明天十点钟
The court will adjourn ’til 10 o’clock tomorrow.
-早上好 比尔 -早上好
– Morning, Bill. – Morning.
我要去弄杯咖啡 你要吗
I’m gonna go grab some coffee. You want some?
不了 我戒掉咖啡了
No, man, I’m off caffeine.
好的 这是拘留名单吗
Right, is that the custody list?
是的
Yeah.
让我看看有没有我的坏客户在上面
Let me see if any of my no good clients are on there.
好的
Sure.
德文·柯利斯
罗娜 明顿安排科利斯上庭
Lorna, Minton’s putting Corliss on.
-他已经被隔离了 -太棒了
– He’s already in lock-up. – But that is great!
是的 你怎么样了 你搞定科勒了吗
Yeah, it’s good. How did it go with you? You served Kurlen?
-是的 -好的
– Yes, I did. – Okay.
我现在要回到法庭上
I’m going back to the court now.
准备好
Stand by.
好的
Okay.
哈勒 搞什么鬼
Hey, Haller, what is this bullshit?
我和这个案子没关系
I have nothing to do with this case.
作为证人出庭的传票
Subpoena to appear as a witness.
你必须坐下等等看
You’ll just have to wait and see.
警官 这可是法律文书
It’s a legal document, detective.
很高兴你搞定了
Glad you made it.
-我看起来浪漫吧 -一直如此啊
– Looking romantic? – Ever so especially.
待会见
See you later.
明顿先生
Mr. Minton.
控方有辩驳证人吗
Does the state have any rebuttal?
控方要求传召德文·吉尔弗里·柯利斯
The state intends to call Dwayne Geoffrey Corliss,
作为辩驳证人 法官大人
as a rebuttal witness, your honour.
法官大人 这个证人是谁
Judge, who is this witness?
为什么我直到现在才被告知
And why wasn’t I told about him until now?
法警
Bailiff?
请陪审团回避
Remove the jury.
很合理的问题
A fair question.
明顿
Mr. Minton?
德文·柯利斯是一位合作证人
Dwayne Corliss is a co-operating witness
他曾在拘留时与鲁莱特先生交谈过
who spoke with Mr. Roulet in custody,
在被捕之后
following arrest.
撒谎 我没有和任何人说话
That’s a lie! I didn’t speak to anyone!
安静 鲁莱特先生
Quiet, Mr. Roulet!
哈勒先生 控制好你的委托人
Mr. Haller, control your client.
让我来搞定
Let me take it from here.
法官大人 我赞同我委托人的愤慨
Judge, I share my client’s outrage.
控方准备这个证词多久了
How long has the state been sitting on this testimony?
科利斯先生昨天才提出作证 法官大人
Mr. Corliss just came forward yesterday, your honour.
昨天
Yesterday?
这太不可思议了
This is incredible.
你是否想回去和他交谈
Do you want to go back and talk to him?
至于时间 我会允许
Given the time, I’d allow it.
不 法官大人 非常感谢
No, thank you, though, judge.
我想我们都知道这是什么
I think we all know what this is.
明顿让一个蹲监狱的告密者上庭作证
Mr. Minton’s putting a jailhouse snitch on the stand.
他说的一切都会是谎言
And everything he says will be a lie.
法官大人 这毫无依据
That’s groundless, your honour.
我要求记录我的抗♥议♥
I want my objection noted.
那么 我决定
Then, I’m going to rule.
他可以作证
He can testify.
请陪审团入席
Call the jury in.
法官大人 我可否请您允许
May I ask one indulgence, your honour?
我到走廊上…
May I step into the hallway and…
给我的调查员打电♥话♥
make a call to an investigator for
看能否在这么迟的情况下做出补救
whatever good it may do at this late date?
法官大人 非常感谢
Thank you, your honour.
是的 我在
Yupe, I’m here.
在十点一刻拿着资料准时走进法庭
Come into the court house at exactly 10:15 with the printouts.
科利斯先生
Mr. Corliss.
现在你正被监禁是吗
Are you incarcerated at this time?
不 现在 我在法庭上
No, now, I’m just in the courtroom.
但你目前是被监禁在
But you are currently being
南加州大学医院的监狱里 是吗
held in a jail ward at USC hospital, correct?
是的 自从我被捕后
Yeah, since I got arrested.
因为入室行窃以及携带毒品
For burglary and drug possession?
是的
That’s right.
那么…
Now…
你认识被告吗
do you know the defendant?
是的
Yeah.
我第一次见他是在拘留所
I met him in lock-up.
出来的时候我们分开了
We had a bust-up from jail.
在初次聆讯的时候
Then we were together in the tank,
我们又在同一个牢笼里
when we came for first appearances.
你们当时交谈过吗
Did you talk at that time?
是的
Yeah.
谈论香烟有多差
Talk about how bad are the cigarettes.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
你知道的…犯了什么事
Uh… you know… what are you in for?
这之类
Like that.
那么…他提到自己犯了什么事吗
And… did he say what he was in for?
他说 因为给了一个贱♥人♥该得的惩罚
He said, for giving a bitch exactly what she deserved.
这是他的原话
Those were his words.
因为给了一个贱♥人♥该得的惩罚
For giving a bitch exactly what she deserved.
那么…我或者任何人有给你承诺
Now… have I or anyone else promised you
为了让你今天来作证的吗
anything in exchange for your testimony today?
没有
No.
这是我该做的
Just the right thing to do.
法官大人 非常感谢
Thank you, your honour.
科利斯先生 你有多少次被捕记录了
How many times, have you been arrested, Mr. Corliss?
在洛杉矶大约有七次
About 7 times in L.A.
在菲尼克斯[美国亚利桑纳州首府]还有几次
Couple more in Phoenix.
以及纽约 如果都算上的话
And New York, if you wanna count those.
所以 我相信 你熟知司法流程
Yeah, so you know how the system works, I would say.
我要努力生存下来
I tried to survive.
那是不是有时也意味着出♥卖♥♥♥狱友呢
Does that sometimes mean ratting out fellow inmates?
法官大人 我发对
Your honour, I object.
明顿先生 坐下
Take a seat, Mr. Minton.
我已经纵容你让这名证人上庭了
I gave you leeway for bringing this witness in.
法官大人 非常感谢
Thank you, your honour.
但容我换下言辞
But I’ll rephrase.
我想知道 你曾多少次告发…
What I’m asking you, is how many times have you snitched…
你的狱友
on a fellow inmate?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!