Yeah.
子弹学测试得多长时间呢
How long will ballistics take?
米克
Hey, Mick.
给你带了些东西
I got something for you.
你让我去查那个证人的名字
You asked me to find out that witness’ name.
是不是科利斯
Is it Corliss?
正是德文·吉尔弗里·柯利斯
Dwayne Geoffrey Corliss. Right.
现在他生活比较潦倒 不是经常出现
He’s just low life type. Not much came up.
有时化名DJ
But, sometimes he goes by DJ.
没标点符号♥的 怎么样 有印象没有
No punctuation! And when you read it that way…
快说
Tell me.
他经常做污点证人
Well, he’s played the courtroom snitch a lot.
这里和阿♥拉♥桑纳州
Here and in Arizona.
两次都让他提前释放
Both times, they got him early release.
这样很好
Alright, this could be good.
我能找到他就好了
All I gotta do is find him.
他现在在南加州大学附属医院
They put him on
接受审前戒毒
a pre-trial rehab at USC.
我真走运
I just got lucky.
她在那里
There she is.
你好吗 亲爱的
How are you, sweety?
还好吗
You alright?
好 听我说
Alright, listen.
其实我不是冲着你来的
I’m actually not in here about you.
我需要你帮我做件事情
I need you to do something for me.
不要停下来
Keep moving!
走 走
Let’s go, let’s go!
沿着墙往前走
Stay on the wall, all the way down!
这是纪律 走
That’s the bucks, boys, let’s go.
沿着直线走
Stay on the line.
你是科利斯吗
Corliss, right?
我只是来传话的
I only came to say what is required.
鲁斯基 注意走直线
Rusky! Ready for the line!
你不认识我
You don’t know me.
只要你跟地方检察官说
I talk to the D.A…
他可以让我们两个提前释放
he can get a way to get both of us out.
一直走
Step through!
哈勒 听说你昨晚见了个很有趣的客人
So, Haller, you had an interesting visitor last night.
先担心你自己吧
Worry about yourself, Ted.
你就要被凌迟了
You’re dying the death of a thousand razors
你却什么都还不知道
up there and you don’t even know it.
法官大人 最后一位证人
One last witness, your honour.
控方传召瑞吉·凯博
The prosecution calls Regina Campo.
我确实对警♥察♥撒谎了
It’s true that I uh… lied to the police.
被告来敲门时 我认识他
I knew the defendant when he came to the door.
凯博小姐…
Ms. Campo…
你为什么要撒谎
why did you lie?
因为我吓坏了
Because I’m scared.
我觉得警♥察♥不会相信我…
I didn’t think the police would believe me…
我想确保他被逮起来
and I wanted to make sure they arrested him.
因为他是禽兽
‘Cos he’s an animal.
-你现在后悔这个决定吗 -是的
– Do you regret your decision now? – Yes.
如果这使他能逍遥法外继续对别人施暴
If it helps him get free and do this to somebody else.
反对 法官 这是偏见
Objection! That’s prejudiciary, your honour.
反对有效
Sustained.
对于凯博小姐我没有问题了
I have no further questions for Ms. Campo.
哈勒先生 轮到你提问
Your witness, Mr. Haller.
凯博小姐
Ms. Campo.
你雇佣律师了吗
Have you engaged to an attorney?
为三月六号♥前夜发生的事
To sue… Louis Roulet for the events
起诉路易·鲁莱特
that happened on the eve of March 6th?
没有
No, I haven’t.
你是否和律师谈过
Have you talked to an attorney?
我没有雇佣任何人
I haven’t hired anyone.
是的 那你是否和律师谈过
No, have you talked to one?
关于是否起诉
About a possible lawsuit?
只是谈谈而已
It was nothing more than talk.
你是否问过拿到损害赔偿金的可能性
Did you ask him if you could sue him for damages?
我以为和律师的谈话是保密的
I thought what you say to lawyers is private?
如果愿意 你可以告诉陪审团
If you wish, you can tell the jurors.
我不想公开
I think I’d like to keep it private.
好吧
Good!
让我们聊一下关于联合酒吧那晚
Let’s talk about the night at the Association bar.
你之前见过路易·鲁莱特吗
Have you ever seen Louis Roulet before that night?
是的 在那个酒吧以及别的地方
Yes, there and other places.
曾注意到他佩戴劳力士表吗
Ever noticed that he wore a Rolex watch?
没有
No.
或者他两辆车中任何一辆
Or that he drove one of 2 vehicles?
一辆玛莎拉蒂[意大利名车]
A Maserati
亦或是一辆路虎揽胜[英国顶级越野车]
and a Range Rover?
我从没见多他开车
I never saw him driving.
那么什么吸引你接近他
And what made you approach him?
我看到过他带一些女孩离开…我这个职业的
I saw him leave with girls uh… who do what I do.
应♥召♥女郎吗
With prostitutes?
去开房♥或者到她们公♥寓♥ 是吗
Then go to a hotel or one of their apartments, right?
我不清楚去了哪里
I don’t know where.
那你怎么知道他们离开了
Well, how do you know they left?
或许他们只是出去抽烟
Maybe they just went out for a smoke?
因为 我看到他们上了他的车…
Because, I saw them get in his car…
-然后离开了 -不 等等
– and drive away. – No, wait a minute.
你刚才说从没见过鲁莱特先生开车
You just testified that you had never seen Mr. Roulet drive.
现在你有说是的
Now you’re saying that yes,
你看到鲁莱特先生驾车
you did see Mr. Roulet get in his car
带像你一样的应♥召♥女郎离开
and leave with a prostitute like yourself?
到底是哪一个
Which one is it?
我看到他上了车
I saw him get in his car,
但是我不清楚是什么车型
but I didn’t know what kind of car it was.
你分得清玛莎拉蒂和路虎揽胜吗
You know the difference between a Maserati and a Range Rover?
我想 一个大一个小
One is small, one is big, I guess.
好的
Okay.
别的女人
The other women.
和路易一起离开
Had left with Louis.
当你再碰到她们…
When you saw them again…
她们有受伤或者被打过吗
did any of them ever have injuries or any of them beaten?
我不知道 我没问
I don’t know, I didn’t ask.
但是你这个职业的女孩
But girls in your profession,
你们会相互交流…
you do talk to each other…
关于顾客 对吧
about customers, right?
你们会互相警告…
You warned each other…
如果有人是性变♥态♥或别的
if someone’s a freak or something?
是的 通常都会
Yeah, usually.
那么她们有谁警告过你
And did any of them ever warned you or have
或者说过路易·鲁莱特的坏话吗
one bad thing to say about Louis Roulet?
没有
No.
没有人
No one.
所以你相信自己是安全的
So you believed you’d be safe?
我认为他是熟客并且我需要钱 所以…
I thought he was a known quantity and I needed the money, so…
所以你认为 他可以拿钱帮你摆平麻烦
So you thought, he could solve your problems with money?
-不是 -不是吗
– No! – No?
这不就是你坐在这里的原因吗
Isn’t that why you’re sitting here?
因为你早就盯上他了
Because you zeroed in on him.
不是
No!
我是说 是的 但不是像那样
I mean, yes, but it wasn’t like that.
他袭击了我 我发誓
He attacked me. I swear.
好的 在这里暂停一下
And… alright, let’s pause that right there.
只是确认一下…这是你吗
Just to confirm… this is you?
是吗 凯博小姐
Right, Ms. Campo?
是的
Yes.
纸巾上写了什么
What was on the napkin?
我的名字和地址
My name and address.
以及你的价位

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!