– Detective Sobel. – Sobel, Mick Haller here.
我刚刚查了留言信箱
Listen, I just checked my messages.
发现弗兰克在被杀之前给我打过电♥话♥
It turns out, Frank called me just before he was killed.
留言时间是十一点零七分
The message came in at 11:07.
他说他发现了些有用的东西
He said he found something. Something that could help
可能可以帮我们之前的一个委托人脱罪
an old client of ours get out of prison.
哪位委托人
Okay, who’s the client?
杰西·马丁内斯 他在圣昆廷
Jesus Martinez. He’s in San Quentin.
他还说了其他事情吗
Okay, did he say anything else?
他还开了个玩笑
Yeah, he made a joke.
他还说
Uh… he said something about
他发现可以让马丁内斯出狱的证据了
finding Martinez’s ticket out of the Q, alright.
这时候有人在敲门
And then someone came to the door.
他就收线了
That’s when he hung up.
那个敲门的人
Alright listen, whoever came to the door…
就是凶手
that’s your killer.
你把录音的复件给我一份
Okay, you get me a copy of the tape.
我马上送过来
I’m gonna get it to you right away.
这案子进展如何 你们有什么新发现吗
How is it going with the case? You getting somewhere?
的确有所发现
Yeah, uh… we did catch a break.
我们在房♥间里找到了一颗22毫米的弹壳
We found a bullet casing in the room from a .22.
那就好 弗兰克·莱文有一支22毫米的枪
That’s good, Frank Levin owned a .22.
他是注册持有人
You’ll find it registered to him.
是的 但是…
Yeah, we did. Yeah… but uh…
但不是”森林人”型号♥
It wasn’t a Woodsman.
什么
A what?
柯尔特”森林人”
A Colt Woodsman.
一款古董枪
It’s an old antique job.
凶器就是这款古董枪
That’s the gun that killed him.
早上好 米克
Morning, Mick.
弗兰克·莱文的事情让人难过
It’s too bad about Frank Levin.
知道是谁干的吗
Got any idea who did it?
我当然知道
Yeah, I’m pretty certain I do.
塔尔博先生
Mr. Talbot.
三月六日晚上 你跟凯博女士在一起
You were with Ms Campo on the night of March 6th.
是的 我们在俱乐部约会
Yupe. We went on a date to the Association.
后来我送她回家
Then I took her back to her place.
继续约会
For another date.
你们有发生性关系吗
And, did you have sexual relations?
大概四百块一次
About four hundred bucks worth.
她实至名归
And she earned every single cent.
你几点离开她家
What time did you leave her apartment?
不太清楚 大概九点五十五分
Oh, I don’t know uh… about 5 minutes before 10?
她说她约了别人吗
Did she say whether she had another appointment?
没 她看上去要收工的样子
Oh, no, no, she acted like she was done for the night.
反对 法官大人
Objection, your honour.
塔尔博先生无权猜测
I don’t think Mr. Talbot’s qualified to interpret
凯博女士的想法和计划
Ms. Campo’s thinking or plans.
我是说 她很满足的样子
I mean, she acted satisfied.
反对有效 明顿先生请继续
Sustained. Go on, Mr. Minton.
你离开的时候
When you left, Mr. Talbot,
她是怎样的状况
what condition was she in?
有没有受伤
Was she hurt?
没有 她没事
No, she was fine.
她是不是像照片所显示的
She did not look like this?
我的天
Man.
哪个变♥态♥做的
What kind of sick bastard that did something like that?
回答问题
Answer the question.
不是
No.
我们互相自愿 气氛愉快
No, we made pleasurable and consensual love.
做人不就是图这样的乐子吗
I mean that’s what life’s all about, right?
我有付钱给她的
That I paid her.
塔尔博先生 你是右撇子
Mr. Talbot, are you a right handed?
还是左撇子
or left handed?
左
Left.
-确定是左吗 -是
– Left? – Yeah.
在你离开凯博女士的家之前
Isn’t it true that before you left Ms Campo’s apartment…
她有没有让你
She asked you to repeatedly
用左拳往她的脸上打几下呢
strike her in the face with your left fist?
法官大人 哈勒先生
Your honour, Mr. Haller’s just muddying
用一些过分的言辞错误引导
the water with outrageous statements.
辩护方法而已 法官大人
Part of the defense theory, your honour.
证人可以回答
The witness can answer.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
可以重复一下问题吗
Can you repeat the question?
是你打的吗 塔尔博先生
This is by your hand, isn’t it, Mr. Talbot?
承认吧 整件事是你和凯博女士
Admit it, this whole thing is a set-up.
设置的圈套
by you and Ms. Campo.
陷害我的委托人路易·鲁莱特 是不是
Framing my client, Louis Roulet, isn’t it?
我从来没打过她 没打过任何女人
I never hit her. Or any other woman, you understand?
你认识一个名叫莎琪尔·巴尔顿的妓♥女♥吗
Do you know a prostitute named Shaquille Barton?
艺名是不是…莎琪尔·沙克斯
Working name is uh… Shaquilla Shackles?
是 我见过她一次
Yeah, yeah, I’ve seen her once.
如果我让她上庭
And if I brought her in here,
她会说”塔尔博先生
and she said “Yes, Mr. Talbot,
他…他确实打了我
he… he did strike me,
用他的左拳打我的脸
wth his left fist, in my face”?
她一定在说谎
She’d be lying.
我光顾了莎琪尔一次
I tried Shaquilla once.
我不喜欢她 太狂野了
I’m not into that rough stuff.
我喜欢”传教士”体♥位♥
I’m a missionary man.
还有凶狠的左拳
With a strong left.
你是在审问我吗
Am I on trial here?
还不算
Not yet.
下午好 干探们
Good afternoon, detectives.
有什么可以帮忙的
What can I do for you?
这许可证太荒谬了吧
This warrant is bullshit.
反正足够用来搜查你的家
Well, it’s good enough to search your house.
如果你真心合作
It would’ve been smart
就应该一早告诉我们你有一支”森林人”
if you’d told me that you had a Woodsman?
你名下注册了一支
There’s one registered to you.
上车吧
Let’s go for a drive.
好的
Alright.
我们要把盒子带走
Let’s bag the box.
用盒子可以研究出子弹射程吗
Can’t do ballistics on a box, can you?
用现代科技
Modern technology.
为什么你不报♥警♥枪♥支♥失窃呢
So uh, why didn’t you report this stolen?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我是该报♥警♥
Maybe I should have.
你真这么想吗
You think?
尽管如此 我们也要把这里搜一遍
Still and all, we’re gonna have a look around the place, huh?
随便 你们有许可
Go crazy. You got the warrant.
好的 从沙发开始吧
Alright, start with the couch.
先生
Sir?
站起来
Stand up.
我们有这支枪的历来持有者的资料
Hey, you know, we got a history on the piece.
曾经属于米奇·柯文
Turns out, it once belonged to Micky Cowen,
四十年代的大盗
the gangster from the ’40s?
我知道 我父亲 是他的代表律师
I know. My father, he uh… represented him.
通过证明这支枪用于正当防卫为他脱罪
Got him off for using it for self defence, so…
所以米克把枪送给了他
Micky made him the present of it.
很棒的礼物
Nice present.
珍珠手柄 顶级藏品
Pearl handle, collectors’ piece.
真讨人喜欢
How sweet.
米奇·柯文的枪术
You know, that uh… that Micky Cowen shooting…
非常高明
It’s… it’s pretty famous.
县警♥察♥局仍然保存着相关证据
It turns out that the county, still has the evidence on storage.
子弹
The bullet.
你打算把弹壳和五十年前的子弹匹配吗
You can match the casing from a slug that’s 50 years old?
跟枪匹配会更简单 但是
It would be easier with the gun, but…
是的