in order to rape and kill her.
感谢上帝保佑
And it is only by the grace of God.
她才能活着并出庭指控
that she’s here to tell her story.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我名叫米克·哈勒
My name is Michael Haller.
是路易·鲁莱特的代表律师
And I’m representing Louis Roulet.
明顿先生
Now, Mr Minton…
并不想用”妓♥女♥”这个词
doesn’t wanna use the word prostitute…
来描述本案的嫌疑受害人
for the woman who was supposed to be Louis’ victim.
其实无需多虑
He needn’t worry.
因为本案不是关于她如何赚钱
Because this case isn’t about how she makes her money.
而是关于她的行为
This case is about her actions.
她如何发现一个富有的年轻男子
How she saw a young man with signs of wealth…
并把他当作救命稻草
as a ticket out of the life she was in,
去接近他
and chose to target him.
其实该女子并不应该指望你们
Now, what she didn’t count on, was you.
因为按所有的事实推理
How you put two and two together…
按所有的常识推断
and let your common sense tell you…
很容易知道 谁才是本案中真正捕食者
who the real predator is, in this case.
感谢各位宝贵的时间
Thank you for your time.
本案延至周一继续审理
The court will adjourn until Monday.
将传召第一位证人
And the state will call its first witness.
快 海莉 继续 转身
Go, Hayley, go! Turn, turn, turn!
用左脚
Left foot! Left foot!
你好 米克
Hey, Mick.
你好 玛姬
Hey, Maggie.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我来接海莉回家
I’m going to take Hayley home.
因为你要忙别的事情了
You’ve got some place to be.
什么意思 怎么回事
What are you talking about? What happened?
先生 不能进去
Hey… sir, stop.
-不好意思 -我是家属
– Please. – Ma’am, I’m family.
-先生 -家属
– Sir! – Family.
犯罪现场封锁中
This is a closed crime scene.
抱歉 我是米克·哈勒
Sorry, name’s Mick Haller.
-这位是苏泊尔 苏泊尔 -是 我是
– And that’s Sobel. Sobel! – Yeah, yeah, yeah…
听着 别急
Listen, slow down a second.
-别急 -怎么回事
– Slow down. – What happened?
他受到枪击 胸部和头部中枪
Somebody shot him. In the chest and the head.
狗也中枪了
And they… they shot the dog too.
他的尸体就在门的前面
His body is right in front of the door.
好极 正是我们需要的
Great, this is what we need.
案发之前你来过这里吗
So you’ve uh… been here before.
有没有异常
You can tell us if anything is unusual.
任何异常的状况
Anything weird?
例如 整个屋子里
Like, throughout this whole house…
为什么到处都是这个男人的照片呢
why is it that all I see are pictures of this guy?
我同事是想问 弗兰克·莱文是不是同性恋
My partner’s asking if Frank Levin was gay?
-有关系吗 -是的 一切都有关系
– Is that relevant? – Yeah, it’s all relevant.
他之前是一名警员
He’s an ex cop.
在芝加哥欺压群众
Cops against persons in Chicago.
这样的解释你满意吗
Is that botch enough for you, Lankford?
这里没什么我可以帮你们的
I don’t see anything that I can help you here.
好吧 哈勒
Alright, hey, Haller.
我不需要提醒你不能离开本地吧
I don’t need to tell you to stick around town,
我们随时会找你
where I can find you, do I?
-我是犯罪嫌疑人吗 – 是的
– Am I a suspect? – Yeah.
你什么时候退休 蓝克夫德
When do you retire, Lankford?
我什么时候退休
When do I retire?
一年半之后吧 怎么了
18 months, why?
那我就在你退休第一天的早晨去找你算账
I’ll make sure I show up the next morning so I can kick your ass.
瓦尔
Val!
米克 你在门口
Hey, Mick! What the hell
吵吵嚷嚷干什么
are you banging on the door like that for, man?
疯了吗
Are you nuts?
老兄 你脸色很差
Dude, dude, you look terrible.
弗兰克·莱文被杀死了
Frank Levin was murdered.
我的天 我感到难过
Oh man, I’m sorry.
-很遗憾发生这样的事情 -鲁莱特做的
– I’m sorry to hear that. – Roulet did it.
怎么会是鲁莱特
Roulet?
你和弗兰克不是为他辩护的吗
I thought you and Frank were defending…
他怎么会杀了弗兰克
Why would he take Frank out?
不合常理
That makes no sense.
你很清楚 瓦尔 你知道这是怎么回事
You know, Val. I figure you know exactly how it went down.
我怎么会知道 你说什么呢
How would I know about it? What are you talking about?
因为你骗我
‘Cos you lied to me.
不是你介绍鲁莱特的案子给我
You didn’t send me the Roulet case.
-而是他指明要我 -好了 你说的对
– He asked for me. – Okay, okay, that’s true, man.
的确这样 但是你知道我怎么说的吗
That’s true… But you know what I said?
哈勒能救你 找哈勒
“Haller’s your man, go for Haller”.
我推荐你的
I did that for you.
你骗了我
You lied to me once.
那又如何 你觉得这次我会骗你吗
So what? Do you think I would lie about this?
给我点尊严 给我点信任
Give me a little respect, give me a little credit.
这件事我不会骗你的
I’m not gonna lie about this kind of shit.
警♥察♥检查了你装在鲁莱特身上的追踪器
The police checked the tracer that you put on Roulet.
上面显示他没有接近过弗兰克的房♥子
It says he was no way near Frank’s house.
-所以可能不是他 米克 -不
– So maybe it wasn’t him, Mick. – No.
可能不是他 没人在追踪器上做手脚
So maybe it wasn’t him. Nobody can beat the tracer, huh?
就是他 鲁莱特杀了弗兰克
It was him. Roulet killed Frank.
-瓦尔 就是鲁莱特 -不要…
– Val, it was Roulet. – I don’t like…
不要这样猜测我
I don’t like the way you’re following me…
不要这样逼我
I don’t like the way you corner me, man.
不要这样跟我说话
I don’t like the way you’re talking to me, okay?
鲁莱特杀了弗兰克 瓦尔
Roulet killed Frank, Val.
你怎么想的呢 你认为
What do you think? You think
我截断了线路让他去杀人吗
I cut the kid loose, so he could murder Frank?
疯狂的鲁莱特杀了弗兰克
Crazy Roulet killed Frank!
米克 我为弗兰克感到难过
Mick, I’m sorry about Frank,
但是我的确没这样做
but I didn’t do it, man.
只有你能截断追踪信♥号♥♥
You’re the only one that could’ve taken it off him.
嫁给你就够遭罪了 还要当你代驾司机
Being married to you sucked. But being your car service…
玛姬
Maggie.
怎么了
Yeah?
你知道我一直害怕什么吗 玛姬
You know what I used to be afraid of, Maggie?
当然 我啊
Yeah… me.
我不能认出谁是无辜的
That I wouldn’t recognise the innocents.
就算他们站在我面前
That they’ll be right there in front of me,
我也认不出来
but I just wouldn’t see it.
你知道吗 我那次和明顿谈论
You know, when I talked to Minton…
有罪或者无罪的 都是无辜的
guilty or not guilty, just as innocent, you know?
你现在知道我害怕什么吗
You know what I’m afraid of now?
罪恶
Evil.
绝对的罪恶
Pure evil.
玛姬
Maggie…
是不是我害死了弗兰克·莱文
did I get Frank Levin killed?
米克 别这样想
Micky, no.
睡吧
Uh-huh! Go to sleep.
你有一条新留言
New message,
昨天 上午十一点零七分
yesterday, 11:07 am.
米克 是我 我打你手♥机♥不通
Mick, it’s me, I tried you on your cell…
抱歉打搅你和海莉的同乐日 但是
Sorry to interrupt your date with Hayley, but…
你让我去查鲁莱特的底细
you asked me to do some digging… on Roulet?
我找到一张罚单 米克
Well, I might have found Martinez’s ticket, Micky.
能让马丁内斯出狱的罚单
His ticket out of Quentin.
我的狗在叫
Dog dog…
有人敲门
Someone’s at the door.
好吧 先跟海莉好好玩
Look, you go and you have a good time with Hayley.
回头我确认了再跟你说
And I’ll fill you in when I know it’s for sure.
我要走了
I gotta go.
-我是苏泊尔探员 -苏泊尔 我是米克·哈勒

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!